India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Kumaoni

Ahmed Ali Fayyaz
@ahmedalifayyaz
According to ADGP Jammu Mukesh Singh, 2 militants killed in Sunjuwan encounter on Friday were Pashto speaking. It's after over 2 decades that some Pashto speaking ultras, possibly from Afghanistan or Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, have been found in J&K. I saw last one (Mast Gul) in 1994.
11:54 AM · Apr 24, 2022
Read the full conversation on Twitter
There are many Pathan militants which have been eliminated throughout this insurgency. 1994 they were slaughtered brutally by RR.

Kumaoni

How many piglets did we kill this week starting Monday till today?
03 in Baramulla (05 as per Mujahid Admissioms), 62 RR (Dogra Regiment)
02 In Sujwan (Para SF)
02 in Kulgam (9 RR- Rajputana Rifles)
03 in Pulwama (50 RR- Kumaon Regiment)

Total: 10 Pigs have been fried.
Not a single KIA in any of these encounters (I’m not counting the Sujwan Ambush as CISF isn’t counter insurgency).

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Looking forward for the day when an armed drone will just finish the job.
saar I highly doubt govt Babu's as well as IA own RoE will allow that ! Op Sadbhavna and all that rot you know. Else why do they have to send in SF on foot for most ops , when rudra can be used ?

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag

SGOperative

Country flag
saar I highly doubt govt Babu's as well as IA own RoE will allow that ! Op Sadbhavna and all that rot you know. Else why do they have to send in SF on foot for most ops , when rudra can be used ?
We follow a un official policy of not using weapons above Platoon level there due to the risk of Civilian Casualty and how tf is Op Sadbhavna a rot?

Dharmocrat

Country flag
We are integrating this with Mi-17V5s and not other attack helis which is VERY important.

This means we are expecting some action and are preparing for it. Inducting it on other platforms will be a time consuming process, but because Azerbaijan already has integrated Spike on its Mi-17s with the help of Israel we can integrate it to our fleet very quickly. Because of the size of Mi-17V5 fleet, that is a scary number of Helis using Long range ATGMs.

Its like somebody wants to increase the firepower of the IA and IAF Choppers as a matter of urgency.

I repeat again, we are preparing for something to happen by the middle to year end of 2022.

Maybe we are anticipating escalation with direct US & NATO involvement in Ukraine?

Maybe we are expecting Putin to use Tactical nukes in Ukraine and are preparing for a time of Global Free for all ?

@iNorthernerOn9 , you might be interested in this news.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
We are integrating this with Mi-17V5s and not other attack helis which is VERY important.

This means we are expecting some action and are preparing for it. Inducting it on other platforms will be a time consuming process, but because Azerbaijan already has integrated Spike on its Mi-17s with the help of Israel we can integrate it to our fleet very quickly. Because of the size of Mi-17V5 fleet, that is a scary number of Helis using Long range ATGMs.

Its like somebody wants to increase the firepower of the IA and IAF Choppers as a matter of urgency.

I repeat again, we are preparing for something to happen by the middle to year end of 2022.

Maybe we are anticipating escalation with direct US & NATO involvement in Ukraine?

Maybe we are expecting Putin to use Tactical nukes in Ukraine and are preparing for a time of Global Free for all ?

@iNorthernerOn9 , you might be interested in this news.
This(SPIKE-NLOS) is 3rd purchase this year which is raising eyebrows...

The first 2 I have described in below post👇

I think it's the right thread to post this... Request you people to read carefully 🙏

Remember the extra large purchase of konkurs ATGM last month?👇

Now again something similarly strange has happened... "JDAM-ER" purchase, range: 80+ km, equipping TEJAS is an excuse for a newspaper headline... it will equip all 3 western fighters in our inventory: Mirage-2000, Rafale & Jaguar + Tejas

The cost of JDAM-ER as per 'Defence Matrix' & various other sources is approx INR 25 lakh/unit(per unit cost reduces in large orders)... means it's much cheaper than Israeli spice which costs approx INR 3 crore/unit... JDAM-ER offers a CEP of 7m

Assuming the order value of JDAM-ER to be INR 300 crore as with our emergency purchases... the number of bomb kits we would get is 1200+

Do you know how many days it will take Boeing to manufacture those 1200 kits?

Ans: less than 10 days... (In 2017 Boeing was making 130 kits a day)

Ye👆 kya chal raha hai? What are we preparing for?

Request you people... no need to bring in Malaysia lollipop for over intellectual-panti

This is certainly a build-up for a near future scenario.

Definitely something is going to happen this year.

The picture of a vertical envelopement Air-Land operation getting firm in my mind.

Would also mention... Indian army regular units & SF use 3 versions of Spike: SR, MR & LR-2.

Last edited:

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
We follow a un official policy of not using weapons above Platoon level there due to the risk of Civilian Casualty and how tf is Op Sadbhavna a rot?
Because the level of radicalization, stone pelting, and hatred for Bharath and hindus has not reduced despite nearly 30 years of Op Sadbhavana. Even if for the sake of argument let us say due to Op Sadbhavana 5% abduls support hindus and bharath, what about the remaining 95% ?? Hence its a failure.

SGOperative

Country flag
Because the level of radicalization, stone pelting, and hatred for Bharath and hindus has not reduced despite nearly 30 years of Op Sadbhavana. Even if for the sake of argument let us say due to Op Sadbhavana 5% abduls support hindus and bharath, what about the remaining 95% ?? Hence its a failure.
Have you checked the graph of Terrorist killed every year even once in your life?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles