India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Jimih

Country flag
Shaikh Aftab (@chilllllll6654) Tweeted:
@MichaelKugelman Missile was preprogrammed to move towards that shorkot cantonment. Cruise missile took a 90 degree to move towards Pakistan turn which is very typical of a cruise missile. Missile was maybe self-destructed before it could actually hit the PAF base. Message delivered. https://t.co/YnGHQ12O0t
But why did it fall near residential buildings and not in empty land or farmland if it was self-destructed?

mokoman

Country flag
Why your ass is on fire do you have any property in mian channu which was affected due to this strike.I understand one or comments against iaf and professionalism but most of your comments sound like porki propaganda.
he is right tho .

if you believe gov version . this is huge fuck up .

balakot was another major fuck up .

its one fuck up after another .

not exactly gives u confidence .

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I can't get it
He is speculating that porki govt advisors have advised that they try to get some deal out from goi cuz of the fact that we have said only 5 lines about this incident officially. But these stupid idiots don't know that it's us who stand to benefit the most from this not them and it should be us to get a deal out of them. Maybe hafeez?

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
he is right tho .

Aap bhi usa ccp ke hi bot ho most of your comments is from cia propaganda network.Even in Ukraine and Russia thread you that Shashank and asian observer were toing cia plot and not your own countries interest

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I think it should be us who make a deal with them cuz pakis are more likely trapped in this whole incident than us. Let's take a look in the pot now. Obviously their AD couldn't track our missile so they stand to lose from that if we tell the world, someone clearly important has died(long shot but considering it took them 24hrs to respond and 2 days to cordon off the impacted site keeping any media and civi reaching there its very much a possibility) and it's established now from the article that clearly pak airspace is India's and we can hit them anywhere anytime we want which is major face loss for them.
It's us who stand to gain the most from this not these inbreds.
Man I am still awe struck at the genius planning and execution of this entire incident from the military brass right till the govt. Hats off:yo:
Too much confirmation bias, mate. :daru:

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
he is right tho .

One needs substance to believe goi version and our gov has only said 5 lines about this without mentioning what missile it was or even not saying anything about it being unarmed. Really doesn't give you 1 reason to believe their version. Also I don't know how balakot was a fuck up

Cheepek

he is right tho .

Everyone commits mistakes, US blew innocents with just one drone strike when they were leaving Afgh.
Some countries have no qualms in accepting their mistakes, some hide them like losers. A missile going astray (?) is no news. You expect 100% of our inventory to develop no snags at all?

Jimih

Country flag
One needs substance to believe goi version and our gov has only said 5 lines about this without mentioning what missile it was or even not saying anything about it being unarmed. Really doesn't give you 1 reason to believe their version. Also I don't know how balakot was a fuck up
Problem is that some "holier than thou" members don't want to control and set the narrative in India's favour.

Always self-flagellation, always it is.

Our reaction will always will be:

Oh! We did wrong
Oh! We fucked up
Oh! We are an irresponsible nation
Oh! Some rogue members are present in our forces
Oh! Heads must roll
Oh! Jingoism should stop

Always playing in the adversaries hand and parroting what they want.

And this is the way they will make India "Super Power".

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
The only country which has been shooting missiles into another territory in a non war situation and also only country which has been doing nuclear test in last 10 years is Noko , not bad so many jingos here want us to join that elite Duo list .

People here simply don't understand it took so much hard work behind the scene to bring that mutual confidence in western countries after our NAM chutiyapa and Soviet pact

We have not faced sanctions all these bullshit about 1999 sanctions people don't realise is that it was taken out as fast as it was implement if the sanctions were as strong as what they put on noko we would be licking our salty balls . It was rap on the knuckles not even a slap in 1999

West has been itching us to teach a lesson for very long by trying to act like bahubali rouge nation we will achieve nothing . Neither we are russia and neither we had poootin .

Not sure why we are time and again get into this false belief that its west which needs us and not vice versa . FDI gates get closed slightly we will see how our so called Forex balloon will get busted .

One side we keep crying we are not getting included in NSG and another side we keep blabbering lets test nuclear baaam and then expect to be included in NSG .

They don't need us to counter china they have enough economic strong hands and absolute military might to counter them all alone . what they needed was someone who can lift some of their load . Country with $600 Billion defence budget needs someone who don't even have $60 billion total budget including pensions :pound:
just because these things happened in the past, doesn't mean the cycle will be repeated exactly the same. fundamentals are not the same anymore, we have improved in economy, military, HDI etc etc.

it's not that bleak in my view, we can live and celebrate a little as a country. who knows how long this phase will last, might as well relish while it is happening.

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I believe one of Dawood Ibrahim or Hafiz Saeed got eliminated in this strike. No one wastes an expensive missile on a nobody.
As much as I like to believe that I find it really hard that not even a peep has been made about someone dying during this age of sm. Hell even in deep web if this was being discussed someone must have picked up. To me I think it was a clear message from our side ki ghar mein ghus ke marenge or maybe someone important really died or got injured badly.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Problem is that some "holier than thou" members don't want to control and set the narrative in India's favour.

Always self-flagellation, always it is.

Our reaction will always will be:

Oh! We did wrong
Oh! We fucked up
Oh! We are an irresponsible nation
Oh! Some rogue members are present in our forces
Oh! Heads must roll
Oh! Jingoism should stop

Always playing in the adversaries hand and parroting what they want.

And this is the way they will make India "Super Power".
This is called irresponsible nation usa dropped a nuke on its own province but cia and isi propagandist won't tell.This is more worse than friendly fire incident which is mostly common in every part of the world.

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
As much as I like to believe that I find it really hard that not even a peep has been made about someone dying during this age of sm. Hell even in deep web if this was being discussed someone must have picked up. To me I think it was a clear message from our side ki ghar mein ghus ke marenge or maybe someone important really died or got injured badly.
What traces would remain of someone got hit by a cruise missile.
Their army sealed off the area for 2 days before reporting anything about it.
Missile did course corrections in its flight path before the impact. So many things don't add up.
About messaging, it could've been done many other ways, like we did with Mig 25 boom.

I am pretty sure we would hear news about some major terrorist dying(hope one of the two I mentioned) of something in next 3 months. And there would be no public funeral.

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What traces would remain of someone got hit by a cruise missile.
Their army sealed off the area for 2 days before reporting anything about it.
Missile did course corrections in its flight path before the impact. So many things don't add up.
About messaging, it could've been done many other ways, like we did with Mig 25 boom.

I am pretty sure we would hear news about some major terrorist dying(hope one of the two I mentioned) of something in next 3 months. And there would be no public funeral.
Aapke muh mein ghee shakkar bhai

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles