India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

mokoman

Country flag
Eh, it happens. Just because America is much better at PR and doesn’t have a neighbour like rabid pakis on its borders shouldn’t let you think india is unique in this regard. I’m sure plenty of these incidents have been covered up on Both sides over the years- it’s inevitable

Why Pak chose to go crazy on this incident and make a big fuss is the interesting part, according to them the only damage is small structures and they went to great effort to emphasise it was unarmed. Why didn’t the Indian side make this clear in their statement, surely that would be a way to minimise this?

View attachment 143711
i mean yea , i get it , shit do happen . but still . problem with that argument is US AF has seen more fighting , more wars , has more jets .

we are not exactly the US .

Aap bhi usa ccp ke hi bot ho most of your comments is from cia propaganda network.Even in Ukraine and Russia thread you that Shashank and asian observer were toing cia plot and not your own countries interest
i work for 中国反情报

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
This makes absolutely NO sense, it would only lead to this kind of incident one day. A training round would never be loaded with correct coordinates I am 100% sure of that

Both sides are being very vague but the Indian side is making just bizarre explanations (via sources to the media) that make this more suspicious not less.
let's see what the enquiry says.

since i am anyways expecting a military escalation on India's borders this year or the next, the implication that there are high risk training exercises being routinely conducted is ok with me.

but this is strike 2 for IAF in my books, last one was with the SAM friendly fire on 27th Feb 2019. assuming IAF because of delay in response, and that the news did not leak from usual media sources who are close to IA.

BangaliBabu

Country flag
Missile went into airways but Pakistan took ZERO corrective actions? They didn’t close a single block of airspace?

They aren’t raising this with IATA and ICAO?
Maybe they'll raise the issue now. Now that the site has been "sanitized".

It was a message. A clear and undeniable message. Rest is just a façade. We'll never know the exact turn of events.

SGOperative

Country flag
i mean yea , i get it , shit do happen . but still . problem with that argument is US AF has seen more fighting , more wars , has more jets .

i work for 中国反情报
and? sorry mate but the accidental firing of a system can happen from anywhere and has nothing to do with the how many war one has fought instead it should be opposite since you had more time to fine tune your sops not the opposite.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

i work for 中国反情报
Then they aka usaf must have more responsibility but they dropped hydrogen bomb in their own home at least India send the missile to enemy state

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
The only country which has been shooting missiles into another territory in a non war situation and also only country which has been doing nuclear test in last 10 years is Noko , not bad so many jingos here want us to join that elite Duo list .

People here simply don't understand it took so much hard work behind the scene to bring that mutual confidence in western countries after our NAM chutiyapa and Soviet pact

We have not faced sanctions all these bullshit about 1999 sanctions people don't realise is that it was taken out as fast as it was implement if the sanctions were as strong as what they put on noko we would be licking our salty balls . It was rap on the knuckles not even a slap in 1999

West has been itching us to teach a lesson for very long by trying to act like bahubali rouge nation we will achieve nothing . Neither we are russia and neither we had poootin .

Not sure why we are time and again get into this false belief that its west which needs us and not vice versa . FDI gates get closed slightly we will see how our so called Forex balloon will get busted .

One side we keep crying we are not getting included in NSG and another side we keep blabbering lets test nuclear baaam and then expect to be included in NSG .

They don't need us to counter china they have enough economic strong hands and absolute military might to counter them all alone . what they needed was someone who can lift some of their load . Country with $600 Billion defence budget needs someone who don't even have $60 billion total budget including pensions :pound:
The country that has been shooting in another country in a non-war condition is US of A, or have you forgotten that little bit due to your over enthusiasm in licking butt of Uncle Sam?

What I don't understand is why hutiyas like you are so eager to lick Western masters' balls even when the world hostory since WW2 is scattered with bodies where the West sacrificed their 'allies' left and right whenever the 'ally' tried to think independently.

As for 1999 sanctions and its impact. It was lifted because Indian wasn't impacted severely because of it. India actually went on without much of a hitch and some hiccups, and the hurt was felt more by MNCs HQed in the same West. The West even in post-Soviet era couldn't continue to drive India away.

West always wish to teach the coolies lessons in obedience. Fortunately except for few examples like you, people of India have enough self respect of not behaving like coolies any more.

Child, all heads of govt in India including Modi knew and know that India would never get membership into UNSC or NSG, or have you forgotten China holds a veto. The noise made is just to remind them that whether or not they like it, there's a power who is at par in most aspects to more than half of the Veto powers who is not included in the group. It lifts the envelop of influence and recognition of India's power as well as undermines the authority of the groups.

The $600 billion dollar power is a pussy where they are deathly afraid of taking on a power that might cost them dearly, especially when the adversary is like China. But $60 billion military has actually fought wars and won them and controls critical sea lanes that might choke China's lifeline.

You have way too little self respect. Are you sure you are not related to Rahul Gandhi by any chance?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Let's wait for the inquiry report than.
and snehesh alex phillips is saying it was IAF.
======
Missile accidentally fired ‘during inspection’ at secret IAF base, Pakistan ‘didn’t track

notaname

Country flag
I didn't know this movie was tax free in MP I had to pay really good amount to watch it seems it's getting really good response in MP, there was some procession in Indore by some organization while going to watch it.

And there are some videos circulating people even watching it by sitting on stairs.

And many testimonials circulating city wide just like @ezsasa shared but from local people and people are also pointing out how many people don't know about this movie due to censorship from mainstream media houses.

BangaliBabu

Country flag
Then they aka usaf must have more responsibility but they dropped hydrogen bomb in their own home at least India send the missile to enemy state
They have like an entire continent to themselves. Even 1.4 bn population there will look semi-empty. One of the largest contiguous landmasses in the world after Asia is North America most of which is USA and friendly Canada. They have lot of land to test nukes, sanitize and repeat without worries. We can't do the same. And most importantly, a good portion of our land is fertile or semi-fertile unlike that in the USA. Better we test our nukes seaward to eliminate inherent risks.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They have like an entire continent to themselves. Even 1.4 bn population there will look semi-empty. One of the largest contiguous landmasses in the world after Asia is North America most of which is USA and friendly Canada. They have lot of land to test nukes, sanitize and repeat without worries. We can't do the same. And most importantly, a good portion of our land is fertile or semi-fertile unlike that in the USA. Better we test our nukes seaward to eliminate inherent risks.
Not their land caucasians belong to Caucasus village in Russia.

BangaliBabu

Country flag
The country that has been shooting in another country in a non-war condition is US of A, or have you forgotten that little bit due to your over enthusiasm in licking butt of Uncle Sam?

What I don't understand is why hutiyas like you are so eager to lick Western masters' balls even when the world hostory since WW2 is scattered with bodies where the West sacrificed their 'allies' left and right whenever the 'ally' tried to think independently.

As for 1999 sanctions and its impact. It was lifted because Indian wasn't impacted severely because of it. India actually went on without much of a hitch and some hiccups, and the hurt was felt more by MNCs HQed in the same West. The West even in post-Soviet era couldn't continue to drive India away.

West always wish to teach the coolies lessons in obedience. Fortunately except for few examples like you, people of India have enough self respect of not behaving like coolies any more.

Child, all heads of govt in India including Modi knew and know that India would never get membership into UNSC or NSG, or have you forgotten China holds a veto. The noise made is just to remind them that whether or not they like it, there's a power who is at par in most aspects to more than half of the Veto powers who is not included in the group. It lifts the envelop of influence and recognition of India's power as well as undermines the authority of the groups.

The $600 billion dollar power is a pussy where they are deathly afraid of taking on a power that might cost them dearly, especially when the adversary is like China. But $60 billion military has actually fought wars and won them and controls critical sea lanes that might choke China's lifeline.

You have way too little self respect. Are you sure you are not related to Rahul Gandhi by any chance?
calm down man

mokoman

Country flag
bros , u know its "possible" that this was actually a misfire . not intentional .

no harm in discussing that possibility .

:megusta: i mean its a fact , we fired , it wasnt intercepted . we remained silent for a day . and there was no pakistani response .

those are still very excellent and 100% true.

Jimih

Country flag
and snehesh alex phillips is saying it was IAF.
======
Missile accidentally fired ‘during inspection’ at secret IAF base, Pakistan ‘didn’t track

Hope this incident doesn't turns into this

EDDiMV7U8AISF9f.jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles