India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
I think IAF would have thought & prepared beforehand about repercussions... I mean a paki reaction... so let's look at what's changed since Feb 2019 in IAF:

1. All Frontline fighter squadrons equipped with SDRs.
2. Mig-29 & Mirage-2000 upgrade concluded
3. 36 Rafale inducted
4. 1x S-400 Squadron inducted
5. Atleast 2x Barak-8 squadrons inducted
6. Revision of engagement protocols

7. Rumors since last yr about about induction of 170km range R-27EM... approx 500.

On the other hand... as per Trishul-trident blog... serviceability of PAF F-16 is down to 55%(US not providing spares)... which led to sudden leased induction of J-10CE

So if Porks again try a swift fart... they will give us the excuse for POK

Will repeat again this year has 8.5 months without elections.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
He is one who play the mr. professional with neutral attitude, most of his views are anti BJP. So obviously to oppose BJP he lean towards pak, just like many liberals
Visited Porki donkey forum to see what is going on and found this crazy bhen chod Joe Shearer imparting some gyan on the best air force…who is this chuth?

View attachment 143603
They chopped his dick digitally years ago then groomed him into a dancer grooving on their narratives. The coward went into many episodes of ‘general adaptation syndrome’ as his intrinsic Indian fought before succumbing to conveniency of trading Indians he doesn't ‘like’ to sound neutral and fit in better with Pakistanis; he is finding hard to desert.

His transition from GAS to Stockholm Syndrome is complete. Any utterances from him must pass through our pity and indifference.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I am pretty sure, Pakistanis are not going to take Indian apology and sit quietly. As the time passes by, the reality will dawn on them that mere apologies aren't going to work for them and they will get restless to extract revenge in some way. Rest assured they will make an attempt at some mischief.
We are the ones who are in deficit in sending explosive material across the border, not them they are in surplus. as recently as last week with revival of liquid explosives IED

PS : not sure, what exactly does liquid explosives mean.

Tridev123

Country flag
you want to read abt nuke tests ??

I dont remember the page and forum on which I read it but

we use clustered computing for testing improved warheads

the link is for a page go read the whole thread and there is a post with rrcat activites in that page, read it

Thanks for your answer.
I don't for a minute doubt that our BARC guys are very good at simulation.
I remember an statement by our ex Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi a long time ago that India was ahead of even the US in simulation in certain fields. Pertains to the situation decades ago. Maybe at one point of time we did lead even the US.
The veracity of the statement can be verified, I guess. But would require some heavy searching on the net.

My fundamental question.
Will an bomb design created by advanced simulation techniques be 100% reliable.
Can simulation replace actual field testing totally.
Especially when it is an life and death situation and when we are responding to an nuclear first strike on us. Imagine an K5 missile fired at China. Having an warhead designed for an 200 kt yield but on actual impact delivering much less explosive power. Because of one very small error in our mathematical model. An error which would be evident if the device had been tested on the field. An error which then could be corrected.

Not endangering the credibility of our deterrent.

I guess the jury is out on this one.

Vamsi

Country flag
Thanks for your answer.
I don't for a minute doubt that our BARC guys are very good at simulation.
I remember an statement by our ex Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi a long time ago that India was ahead of even the US in simulation in certain fields. Pertains to the situation decades ago. Maybe at one point of time we did lead even the US.
The veracity of the statement can be verified, I guess. But would require some heavy searching on the net.

My fundamental question.
Can simulation replace actual field testing totally.
Especially when it is an life and death situation and when we are responding to an nuclear first strike on us. Imagine an K5 missile fired at China. Having an warhead designed for an 200 kt yield but on actual impact delivering much less explosive power. Because of one very small error in our mathematical model. An error which would be evident if the device had been tested on the field. An error which then could be corrected.

Not endangering the credibility of our deterrent.

I guess the jury is out on this one.
Let me give u a solution for these nuke tests....send a nuke along with a mother spacecraft to space...after reaching far side of the SUN the nuke separates from mother spacecraft and then test it ....no one will know since its far side of the sun...when the spacecraft comes into our line of sight...it will transmit back the test data.... @THESIS THORON nibba ..how's this plan

Last edited:

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Imagine an K5 missile fired at China. Having an warhead designed for an 200 kt yield but on actual impact delivering much less explosive power. Because of one very small error in our mathematical model. An error which would be evident if the device had been tested on the field. An error which then could be corrected.
we have already tested smaller version of 200kt warhead. and it was fully successful unlike some westerners report.

see it is based on the data we have collected in our tests. scientist might have checked the credibility of the program in certain way.

if we had done more tests we would have more data.

imo @porky_kicker @WARREN SS will tell you more about this

THESIS THORON

Country flag
@Tridev123 if you want to read more abt this then search 200kt in search box of dfi and read the threads and quoted posts.

do same thing in strategic front forum, there also, tons of discussion regarding nukes

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
India do not need any provocation or Pakistani act of terrorism or sabotage to react.

We are already at war that they have imposed on us for last 3 decades and so.

Our only question is which weapon to pick and fire apart from responding back the unconventional war with similar remedy.

Tridev123

Country flag
Let me give u a solution for these nuke tests....send a nuke along with a mother spacecraft to space...after reaching far side of the sun the nuke separates from mother spacecraft and then test it ....no one will know since its far side of the sun...when the spacecraft comes into our line of sight...it will transmit back the test data.... @THESIS THORON nibba ..how's this plan
Great imaginative thinking, man.
An out of the box solution.
Though probably not feasible with the level of technology India currently has.

Tridev123

Country flag
we have already tested smaller version of 200kt warhead. and it was fully successful unlike some westerners report.

see it is based on the data we have collected in our tests. scientist might have checked the credibility of the program in certain way.

if we had done more tests we would have more data.

imo @porky_kicker @WARREN SS will tell you more about this
I really hope that our designs work.
We do have faith in our scientists. But I am sure that if they were given the option of actual field testing, they would grab the opportunity.
Anyway 👍.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles