India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
He is one who play the mr. professional with neutral attitude, most of his views are anti BJP. So obviously to oppose BJP he lean towards pak, just like many liberals
He is talking against India here and not BJP. In my books he is a traitor and needs to be sent on a one way ticket to Porki land so he can eat some donkey meat over there. I wonder if this is that Ashok Swine guy in disguise. Their words sound the same. They are not anti BJP. These guys are anti idea of India period.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
He is talking against India here and not BJP. In my books he is a traitor and needs to be sent on a one way ticket to Porki land so he can eat some donkey meat over there. I wonder if this is that Ashok Swine guy in disguise. Their words sound the same. They are not anti BJP. These guys are anti idea of India period.
We not only need to neutralize such traitors but also seize their property and relocate his family to counceling center.

Porkislayer

Country flag

THESIS THORON

Country flag
On a different track.
Will this be a good time for India to carry out an thermonuclear bomb(hydrogen bomb) test, an large yield 1 Megaton test at Pokhran. The missing link in our nuclear arsenal. I believe we must be having 200 kiloton hydrogen bombs already. Should be scaled up to 1 Megaton. The design must have already been done. So probably can be ready in a couple of weeks. Thinking very positive.
Badly needed to send an signal to the Chinese.

The timing may be appropriate.
Europe is in turmoil and Washington has its hands full in dealing with the Ukraine situation. Expect the US to remain busy on Ukraine at least for a couple of weeks till Russia brings about a change of Government there and establishes reasonable control over the country.

The Pakis are in dire straits economically and may not respond to the Indian test. For fear of new sanctions. (maybe excessively optimistic view).

I think Washington will think twice before sanctioning India. They need India 's support to counter an China - Russia (an Russia stronger after establishing control over Ukraine) axis. Of course India will never go against Russian interests but can rally with the US against China.

And many reports state that North Korea is again preparing to test. So World attention will be diverted.

Will the Buddha smile again in Pokhran?.
you want to read abt nuke tests ??

I dont remember the page and forum on which I read it but

we use clustered computing for testing improved warheads

the link is for a page go read the whole thread and there is a post with rrcat activites in that page, read it

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
We not only need to neutralize such traitors but also seize their property and relocate his family to counceling center.
Do the same thing we do with traitors in Kashmir or what yogi ji does to mafia dons in UP. i bet this chuthiya is one of those Bengali intellectuals. I am seeing a lot of Bengalis speaking Porki nonsense. Why is this? because their hilsa mata Mamata considers herself greater than Bharat mata?

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
I don't understand why porks are so happy even if they detected the trajectory of a missile these fks do know that in asat we tracked 109 debris in space moving at mach 10 right Thier detection or lack thereof is nothing
let's wait for brahmos 2 to see Imri Ji's reaction assuming his mental dick is still in charge of pakisstan

Viper316

Country flag
The list is huge starting from Prawin Sawney to Rahul Gandhi all spew venom against the interest of nation just to oppose the govt

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Do the same thing we do with traitors in Kashmir or what yogi ji does to mafia dons in UP. i bet this chuthiya is one of those Bengali intellectuals. I am seeing a lot of Bengalis speaking Porki nonsense. Why is this? because their hilsa mata Mamata considers herself greater than Bharat mata?
He’s a Bangladeshi Hindu afaik, got btfo’d from East Pakistan and ended up in India yet simps for the same mlechhas like a true dhimmi :lol:.

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I am pretty sure, Pakistanis are not going to take Indian apology and sit quietly. As the time passes by, the reality will dawn on them that mere apologies aren't going to work for them and they will get restless to extract revenge in some way. Rest assured they will make an attempt at some mischief.
I think @Porkislayer explanation was good regarding their retaliation. You may have marked that porkis in press conference said it was an unarmed supersonic CM and so did their nsa. Since it was unarmed missile and no casualties took place and Indian govt officially acknowledged their "mistake" so the porkis have no grounds at launching a retaliation on us. But if they are dumb enough to do it, well who are we to stop them. Other brahmos should also get a chance this time:hehe:

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
The list is huge starting from Prawin Sawney to Rahul Gandhi all spew venom against the interest of nation just to oppose the govt
Pravin swiny is totally on chinki payroll - absolutely no doubts about that. He was recommending chinki Confucius institutes in every university in India. He is a total traitor, a Maoist, an urban naxalite. There is a reason he was kicked out of the Indian Army. I am pretty sure he did something bad. I hope the intelligence agencies are watching him.

Jimih

Country flag
Does anyone here understand Punjabi? This guy seems to be referring to this same Bakhshu Makkhan hotel plus toll plaza and a nearby canal. He also refers to "net", possibly referring to internet restrictions in the area

Yes, he is saying that a Pakistani Airforce jet crashed near the hotel which was near to the toll plaza and the pilot succumbed to death. Hotel and nearby buildings were destroyed. Minimal losses of life working in the hotel and the factory nearby due to evening hours off time.

He is facing internet connection issues and not able to post videos due to this.

Last edited:

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
I am pretty sure, Pakistanis are not going to take Indian apology and sit quietly. As the time passes by, the reality will dawn on them that mere apologies aren't going to work for them and they will get restless to extract revenge in some way. Rest assured they will make an attempt at some mischief.
You can expect some RDX recovery by NIA in future in Delhi or Mumbai. This is the limit they have while responding.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles