India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
As much as this little "malfunction" is commendable I don't think inbreds have still learnt what their aukaat truly is. Or maybe they don't want to cuz that will actually create a huge identity crises in these mc they won't be able to cope. It's like when something bad happens and it will disturb you so much even thinking about it, you try to not think about that bad thing but only the good thing so that you can feel better about yourself and not go into a depression. The inbreds in terroristan don't feel shame even after repeatedly getting pounded by us in military conflicts. The only thing that will remotely shatter their ego will be us retaking pok but who knows after that also they will be harping on "tea is fantasting" and "paf radar intercepted your missile".
It's tough for anyone to get someone out when they have decided to stay in their own bubble forever.
Not just us. Baloch freedom fighters, ISIS, Iranian border forces, Taliban border militia, TTP, anti Shia Porki terrorists, Porki national bird - the US predators , Sindh militias have all pounded the shit out of these jaahils. Porki Punjabis learn to take it in their ass from the day they are born. Just ask the afghans or the Baloch. Porki army sitting in northern relatively better cities like Islumabad, abottabad, pindi , Lahore etc recruits heavily from the very impoverished south punjab - a very poor and backward region like mali in Africa for cannon fodder. This region is also where the fathers of their nation like mullah dr. Hafiz Saeed are based. Put the fear in south punjab and paki army recruiting takes a hit. And our new 300km light speed misfire missile landed in a south punjab shithole town. Coincidence?

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Woah hold you horses boy if this is an accident or technical malfunction (that's a big if) don't you think it raises the question about the credibility of our missiles and our sop's missile test failures is one thing a missile that flies to enemy territory due to technical glitch is a whole new different thing a matter and a matter of concern and you comparing this loc activity is pretty silly terrain is difficult there or else India would have fenced the entire loc by now
The thing is technology is susceptible to become faulty sometimes(especially such technology used in weapons systems has to have a very low rate of malfunction but there is a chance) so it doesn't mean it indicates the incompetence of the people who are responsible to mantain it. As a software dev it's not always easy to find bugs in software and with a 'BIG' IF the CM had a technical malfunction then to me it only appears to be a software malfunction cuz as long as the software doesn't give the "go ahead" so to speak to the embedded processors the missile won't fire. Yes, it indicates that the people who are responsible to making and maintaining lacked out but IF this is true then it's only 1 in a 10000 chance but still it doesn't mean they are incompetent. It's not like every few year this kind of shit happens. I think if we are to actually believe the malfunction theory then this is the 1st time I am hearing of an active operational CM failure.
And this isn't even limited to us, the f35 crash doesn't necessarily mean the pilot of the jet was incompetent, maybe the hud malfunctioned during landing and the crash happened. The US during cold war almost accidently nuked their own city, so shit like this happens but its often very very rare.
One more thing, I have read that during inital phase of testing brahmos DRDO said the software had some issues and they said they will work on it to make it so it doesn't have any. Now brahmos is said to be the most deadliest supersonic missile on the planet with pinpoint accuracy, so there is very much less of chance of a software or as they said "technical malfunction".

Last edited:

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Porkies raise some good question which makes me think how much of it was really an accident.
But ye vok zyada rahe hai
This missile was going to hit the same airbase which has the x band stealth Chinese radar and himars hq9 and hq16.

Viper316

Country flag
Terroristan was paralysed for last 3 days after the shock waves by Brahmos. 😂😂

"Pakistan demands a joint probe to accurately establish the facts surrounding the incident,

Pakistan also asks India Why did India fail to immediately inform Pakistan about the accidental launch of the missile and waited to acknowledge it till after Pakistan announced the incident and sought clarification from India"

Rudra7678

Country flag
I am pretty sure, Pakistanis are not going to take Indian apology and sit quietly. As the time passes by, the reality will dawn on them that mere apologies aren't going to work for them and they will get restless to extract revenge in some way. Rest assured they will make an attempt at some mischief.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles