India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
This new strategy from India is a winner.

use Brahmos to take out terrorists, Pakis will as usual say nothing happened and we will say sorry bro.

The generals in Rawalpindi would be shitting bricks though.
This misguided missile was a message to Paki top brass. We can target you in your toilets and there is nothing you can do to escape.

no wonder the half kelas are running scared.

Tridev123

Country flag
Hilarious man.
Every second post of yours is a meme.
I hope you will enlighten us to the idea behind the meme.
I hope you are not calling the argument to retest pure bullshit and unnecessary.
The US will be elated with your support.

But again, should everything be reduced to a meme.

Are you happy with Indian's current nuclear arsenal.
Having only fission and boosted fission bombs. Having been tested and validated.
Our hydrogen bomb of 200 kiloton yield is not an field tested and validated bomb.
Probably designed based on simulation studies.

The established nuclear powers will never tire of telling us that no more testing is required. After having conducted dozens and hundreds of tests.

Do you agree with their view that what India has is enough. They will also try to limit even the number of low yield 10 to 15 kiloton bombs that I believe India has in double digits.

Remember the CTBT and the FMCT treaties that were sought to be pushed down India's throat hardly a decade ago. Only purpose of these treaties is to preserve the status quo and bind countries like India to an very small nuclear weapons inventory.
While the other P5 countries maintained their very large nuclear arsenal.

Haldi bhai. I wish members like you get a bit jingoistic.

pruthvi24

Country flag
completely agree with you
The thing is technology is susceptible to become faulty sometimes(especially such technology used in weapons systems has to have a very low rate of malfunction but there is a chance) so it doesn't mean it indicates the incompetence of the people who are responsible to mantain it. As a software dev it's not always easy to find bugs in software and with a 'BIG' IF the CM had a technical malfunction then to me it only appears to be a software malfunction cuz as long as the software doesn't give the "go ahead" so to speak to the embedded processors the missile won't fire. Yes, it indicates that the people who are responsible to making and maintaining lacked out but IF this is true then it's only 1 in a 10000 chance but still it doesn't mean they are incompetent. It's not like every few year this kind of shit happens. I think if we are to actually believe the malfunction theory then this is the 1st time I am hearing of an active operational CM failure.
And this isn't even limited to us, the f35 crash doesn't necessarily mean the pilot of the jet was incompetent, maybe the hud malfunctioned during landing and the crash happened. The US during cold war almost accidently nuked their own city, so shit like this happens but its often very very rare.
One more thing, I have read that during inital phase of testing brahmos DRDO said the software had some issues and they said they will work on it to make it so it doesn't have any. Now brahmos is said to be the most deadliest supersonic missile on the planet with pinpoint accuracy, so there is very much less of chance of a software or as they said "technical malfunction".

Abdus Salem killed

BS. If this was the case why was the genrail asking India to give answers in their press conference? He repeated "It's upto India to answer" like 10 times in half an hour. Another copium chooran is being prepared for their retard inbred junta.
Didn't Thier NSA admit that india never contacted them for 2 days just yesterday @abingdonboy

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Just putting it out here I can't verify this I once again repeat if this was not a strike and was actual accidental firing then this is a matter of big concern and matter of shame for us
The video seems to be from the Karachi passenger plane crash.

Bdw...If brahmos was fired due to technical glitch....It seems India too can't shoot it down....
Or the missile could have destroyed before it reached Pak airspace...

1. Indian ad too can't engage Brahmos...Let alone Chinese hypersonic missile s

2. May be that technical glitch didn't allow it to be destroyed in air
Aren't we putting too much trust on ADs and underestimating BrahMos ? The unique selling point of BrahMos is literally its insane speed at which it is nearly un-interceptable.

Intercepting and shooting down Ballistic missiles are easier because they follow a ballistic trajectory path which is very predictable, even though they can reach hypersonic speeds when re-entry.

Whereas, cruise missiles, such as BrahMos and Onyx follow a depressed trajectory, often with maneuvers to avoid and spoof ADs, and are incredibly difficult to shoot down.

Jimih

Country flag
Intercepting and shooting down Ballistic missiles are easier because they follow a ballistic trajectory path which is very predictable, even though they can reach hypersonic speeds when re-entry.

Whereas, cruise missiles, such as BrahMos and Onyx follow a depressed trajectory, often with maneuvers to avoid and spoof ADs, and are incredibly difficult to shoot down.
How were Pakistanis tracking the missile inside India, when it was probably in 'terrain hugging mode'?

Abdus Salem killed

Nah their nsa said we didn't contact them immediately but after minutes of the launch :megusta:

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Viper316

Country flag
Visited Porki donkey forum to see what is going on and found this crazy bhen chod Joe Shearer imparting some gyan on the best air force…who is this chuth?

View attachment 143603
He is one who play the mr. professional with neutral attitude, most of his views are anti BJP. So obviously to oppose BJP he lean towards pak, just like many liberals

prasadr14

PrasadReddy

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles