India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Vamsi

Country flag
Great imaginative thinking, man.
An out of the box solution.
Though probably not feasible with the level of technology India currently has.
It is feasible with current tech available to ISRO...our spacecrafts can operate for long duration on their own without any communication with ground station....Max weight of spacecraft including a nuke won't weigh more than 2.5 tons and MK-3 can easily carry it

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Let me give u a solution for these nuke tests....send a nuke along with a mother spacecraft to space...after reaching far side of the SUN the nuke separates from mother spacecraft and then test it ....no one will know since its far side of the sun...when the spacecraft comes into our line of sight...it will transmit back the test data.... @THESIS THORON nibba ..how's this plan
NOICE

WARREN SS

Country flag
Let me give u a solution for these nuke tests....send a nuke along with a mother spacecraft to space...after reaching far side of the SUN the nuke separates from mother spacecraft and then test it ....no one will know since its far side of the sun...when the spacecraft comes into our line of sight...it will transmit back the test data.... @THESIS THORON nibba ..how's this plan
1647086877448.png

Poseidon

Country flag

Comedian Sawhney 🤡
US intelligence bosses say India under PM Modi more likely to retaliate with military force to Pakistan, But Generallismo Pravin Sawhney says we cannot.
So who should we believe?
:confused1:

Vamsi

Country flag
US intelligence bosses say India under PM Modi more likely to retaliate with military force to Pakistan, But Generallismo Pravin Sawhney says we cannot.
So who should we believe?
:confused1:

You shud believe in Field Air Marshal Pravin Von Sawhnestien

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Didn't they join TAI TFX program ? Will they have 2 5th gen programs,
No, both Pak and Turkey merged their programs to overcome each other's shortcomings.
1st country after US and China to have 2 5th gen programs !!!
No, US, Russia and China are running 3-5 programs at least for each country. US & China are just first ones two fly more than 1 5g fighter.
EU, India, Iran and Japan are having more than one program for developing jets, they have created none. Japanese prototype is in too early stage.
South Korean fighter is more of a 4.5g aircraft.

Turkey, Pak, Iran & Indonesia are not in league yet due to relatively less experience in aerospace.

Concard

Country flag
Are we supposed to conclude from this incident their Chinese import air defense system HQ9 failed to detect the missile or did they intentionally decided not to engage? If I am right they only got one consignment of HQ9. In media reports they said they placed near Karachi to protect their valuable port. We don't know they are true or not. But I have a feeling they would have placed it near LoC. What could possibly be the reason they did not engage if they saw the threat? Perhaps they were confused?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Are we supposed to conclude from this incident their Chinese import air defense system HQ9 failed to detect the missile or did they intentionally decided not to engage? If I am right they only got one consignment of HQ9. In media reports they said they placed near Karachi to protect their valuable port. We don't know they are true or not. But I have a feeling they would have placed it near LoC. What could possibly be the reason they did not engage if they saw the threat? Perhaps they were confused?
don’t think so, this is a one off incident, can’t be used to make judgement calls beyond a point.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles