India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

THESIS THORON

Country flag
karo delete yeh sab

bro dot patterns match up ejjactly
they were reverse engg it :shock:.

but chinks have same class missile :confused1::confused1:
but, I still dont belive pakis trying to rebuild brahmos
idk, but ig, combustion chamber :notsure:
cant it be combustion chamber ??
only thing matching is dot pattern

Waanar

Country flag
@FalconSlayers @THESIS THORON @India Super Power @ClawReed787 @Tactical Doge @DEV1729 @Waanar and everyone else go to your I'd delete all troll posts or dhoti shivering type , and wait for official confirmation , too much useless chit chat happened , memes can be shifted to jokes thread
I made jokes wonly. I don't dhoti shiver, my nibbles.
I am not back....i thought about creating a new account yesterday but hoped in the morning things will be better but it was same shit. To the credit @ezsasa did correct @mist_consecutive at one point so it's not like they didn't do anything, but should have locked the thread because people are too trigger happy and this is ironic considering it is coming from me but yes. This id is based on temp so most likely i will loose access to this.
When you coming back permanently?

GhostHunter69

I made jokes wonly. I don't dhoti shiver, my nibbles.

When you coming back permanently?
I realised that i can't contribute in a manner that requires me to have an id, if i want to know something i can view it without account. Not my field but i will keep coming on events (like this) and it's not like mods banning me can stop me :scared1:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
@GhostHunter69 cut the crap.

This forum has been defeating Pakistani propaganda with 100% strike rate when so called legacy forums and Indian media go bust.

It just few hours that this news came and with typical initial response of query and surprise we are on to it.

Pakistani propaganda notwithstanding this forum will go through its own course of finding the truth.

Waanar

Country flag
I realised that i can't contribute in a manner that requires me to have an id, if i want to know something i can view it without account. Not my field but i will keep coming on events (like this) and it's not like mods banning me can stop me :scared1:
Coool.

Nibba, I was gonna get banned myself cuz I was gonna go full bihari lengveg on ur ass.
Next time you come all guns blazing, drop a "FZ here" as a disclaimer.🥴

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

GhostHunter69

@GhostHunter69 cut the crap.

This forum has been defeating Pakistani propaganda with 100% strike rate when so called legacy forums and Indian media go bust.

It just few hours that this news came and with typical initial response of query and surprise we are on to it.

Pakistani propaganda notwithstanding this forum will go through its own course of finding the truth.
I am sure you did but i have shared my concerns with the posts. It can be better. Anyway i have said enough, only two posts that adhere to your own reasonings were by
> ezsasa
> r_singh (abhinondoy whatever) i don't know his username here but his post was the best, to all zoomers you should learn from him a lot. He is old but he knows well.

Rest of the comments were scattered around, of little help in this case. You can safely remove them

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
@GhostHunter69 Sir if you are indeed the @FalconZero than I don't understand what has happened to you. You were so kind with me and now you have just completely changed. Please calm down and we can sort it out like Mature people my friend :frog:
@hit&run @Indx TechStyle @ezsasa MODS it would be better if you move all the Unnecessary Posts to the Chit chat thread. Thank you Mods!

GhostHunter69

THESE ARE THE ONLY POSTS WHICH WERE WORTH SOMETHING, IF YOU NUKE EVERYTHING LEAVING THIS YOU WILL LOOSE NOTHING OF VALUE! I DIG THEM UP BECAUSE I SHOULD HAVE DONE IN MY FIRST POST

You guys need to calm down before you amplify Paki propaganda. Aside from ISPR’s claims what evidence is there this was a Brahmos?
realise the Pakis are watching your comments and using it to vindicate their pathetic fantasies. The onus is entirely on them to prove what happened, the Indian side is silent because it has nothing to do with them

if this was a Brahmos why haven’t Pakistanis forces immediately moved to high alert and Indian forces as a response?
They are deranged these days- squeezed by a failing economy, Chinese hopes turning into nightmares (debt trap), deteriorating security and another round of immense political instability.

remember these are the loons that believed IK would be the saviour and reformer of Pakistan and Modi would implode india.
Now you are thinking.

So rogue/malicious missiles are flying about Pakistani airspace at *40,000ft* (cruising altitude for most airliners) and Pakistan doesn’t even issue a partial airspace closure? They wait 24 hours before they come up with a PowerPoint presentation and timidly ask india for a response?
If Pakistanis (especially ISPR) are talking, they are lying. I can’t believe Indians haven’t got to grips with this by now
limited information to conclude anything, all we know is that either there are two separate incidents or one incident two separate outcomes at the same general area.

- drop tanks on the roof
- crash on the ground

All info came from their side, none from ours.
Even the DGMO call is yet to happen.
@Kuntal just wanted to check, prior to your tweet about honeycomb structure, was there any prior tweet from paki handles linking that particular Brahmos aero model to this incident?

PSF twitter handle amplified this about an hour after the first tweet.

What about my comments?
Sir, i how can I question your wisdom O King O Kings!

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
@Lonewolf’s observation on air auxiliary intakes is right on the money. Let us see if more proofs are available.
My theory is Pakistani were trying some Chinese assisted missile from one of their plane at supersonic speed (justifying sonic boom) , which developed a snag and resulted in the crash , could be a turbofan missile

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles