India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Do you want me to post your address and pics here? Or should i call your mother and inform about your acts here? Back to school you fucking n*gger.
You are no one to tell me what to do. who are you to tell me? Mate you need to understand that on DFI we make claims and counter claims and discuss about it! if you cannot accept criticism than I cannot Help you bro.

And my parents are very well aware of these things. There are many members here who are under 18. All you are doing here is abusing and nothing else.

@ez

GhostHunter69

@GhostHunter69 mate , only reason people are speculating is because GOI hasnt give a response.

no need to abuse people here .

ur abusing students and young people coming here to read about defence .
Students get raped by teachers if they act uppity and underage zoomers like below should stick to dreaminga bout their girl in classes rather than acting like an expert on a forum...
chup lodu you fucking retard and back to school where you belong you fucking n*gger

mokoman

Country flag
Can you stop your nonsense? India doesn't need to legitimise the paki propaganda every time they start doing mujra. What's up with your passive aggressive posts here?

Saving a post of a man in your pc, are you a ****** trying to call other incel? Kys.
Pakistan is a nuclear nation .

if we actually shot a missile into Pakistan , even accidentally .

remaining silent is pretty fucking funny .

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Students get raped by teachers if they act uppity and underage zoomers like below should stick to dreaminga bout their girl in classes rather than acting like an expert on a forum...

chup lodu you fucking retard and back to school where you belong you fucking n*gger
@ezsasa @hit&run send people like this guy to Tihar Jail where they belong.

GhostHunter69

GhostHunter69

I think this is all i had to say.

Treat every info from pakistan ISPR as a propaganda and stop being a ****** and esteemed intellectuals of this forums please keep your intellectualism aside for few days before coming guns blazing and now you have the responsbility to clean the mess on twitter, reddit. And kuntal deserves gulag for being such a massive retard.

Whoever is handling DFILite thank you again for being voice of reason and abhiwhatever old sir.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Finally, where you **** when it was the most important? Half of these tards have spilled the beans here.
I am reporting posts actively , and was busy with exams , will help clean shit tomorrow , calm down now

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
I swear half of these chutiya reporters are such retards, it's clear that 'imrand' is a controlled opposition. You **** should have shown the reality of how army was trying to create a political turmoil and use India as a bait to misdirect the attention of their inbred public.

These ******s are posting and amplifying paki nonsense on twitter and reddit. Already go visit r/indiandefense and r/indiaspeaks they are again lapping up the paki propaganda and this is a defense forum i expected something better but the first thing i saw is a zoomerjeet ****** shivering and a senior member not only justifying the ispr propaganda but repeated it twice.

He also said that brahmos failed and so on, on what basis you are flouting nonsense? And same old member had issues with the indigenous systems in the past you can check his history in iaf thread.

At one side i see pakistanis actively pushing propaganda and the other side i don't see people helping them amplify it.
Zoomerjeet?

@FalconZero
Welcome back buddy

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

GhostHunter69

I am reporting posts actively , and was busy with exams , will help clean shit tomorrow , calm down now
Absolute state of iti-****. I don't have anything to say it's just that i am disappointed in all of you, not a single time someone tried and stopped on thought about tackling the propaganda. Your first reaction was justifying pakis, it's not a news it's a propaganda. There's a difference between the two.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Absolute state of iti-****. I don't have anything to say it's just that i am disappointed in all of you, not a single time someone tried and stopped on thought about tackling the propaganda. Your first reaction was justifying pakis, it's not a news it's a propaganda. There's a difference between the two.
Looks like somebody is mad about yadav party loosing

GhostHunter69

Wait till midnight , it will be neat and clean ,and please clear up your messages now , not a good way to be back on forum
I am not back....i thought about creating a new account yesterday but hoped in the morning things will be better but it was same shit. To the credit @ezsasa did correct @mist_consecutive at one point so it's not like they didn't do anything, but should have locked the thread because people are too trigger happy and this is ironic considering it is coming from me but yes. This id is based on temp so most likely i will loose access to this.

Articles