India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
I don't think brahmos can everytime evade sensor or satellite detection(brahmos ng is less weighing so it has more advantage to evade but am not sure if it was that) . If porkis ad detected it how come it didn't try to intercept it? Also they didn't get hold of our guidance computer that would mean they hacked into our software of brahmos which is nigh impossible considering drdo spent years and years to perfect the software and brahmos isn't connected to any outside network by which it can be hacked. They could have even tried jamming it but the fact that they couldn't means neither their ad or ew is anywhere near combat capable against brahmos. But then again brahmos is one of a kind so it ain't their fault.
All this is considering we fired brahmos but I highly doubt it too so let's wait for sometime for official statement from mea.
When we fire Brahmos we expect the guidance computer and mission computer to be destroyed be it missile successfully engages the its target.
If enemy captures these computers they could theoretically develop countermeasures or alteast reverse engineer the software and/or control mechanism.

Another thing that is important is that even if enemy AD detects our missile, they still need hard-kill or soft-kill assets to effectively engage and neutralize the missile. I doubt Pakistan would have deployed such assets on ground.

GhostHunter69

Why are you such nigg*er you fucking ******? Mods what are you doing? Why are you allowing fucking subhuman brainlets like this tard use the forum? Check his ip is this retard a paki trying to larp as an Indian?

Tell us why they made a press conference specifically telling everyone that they would retaliate.
ISPR is a propaganda division of pakistan, why the fuck anyone here is taking their opinion serioulsy and trying to justify it?
Why make hoopla of it? They do this nonsense everytime, let them try any gandmasti and we will flatten their entire inbred country.

mokoman

Country flag
These guys with "following" need to learn... when to divulge info & when not to... that one tweet gave the porks the only missing push in their orgasm

Knowing doesn't mean vomiting it out.

I have first hand experience of post 27th feb fiasco... when some smart ass Indians became Useful Gullible Ignorant Idiots for Pakis & gave fodder & amplified their Propaganda.

Even it was a test failure/misfire... I hope GOI/IAF keeps quiet & let the porks cope & seethe.
dont see what the big deal is . problem here is absense of GOI response .

LOL i dont think any one will ever top what bharat rakshak did

Last edited:

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Why are you such nigg*er you fucking ******? Mods what are you doing? Why are you allowing fucking subhuman brainlets like this tard use the forum? Check his ip is this retard a paki trying to larp as an Indian?

ISPR is a propaganda division of pakistan, why the fuck anyone here is taking their opinion serioulsy and trying to justify it?
Why make hoopla of it? They do this nonsense everytime, let them try any gandmasti and we will flatten their entire inbred country.
Introduce yourself

THESIS THORON

Country flag
I swear half of the ******s in this thread should be made to stand in a line and shot in their braindead heads and it will increase the IQ of India exponentially! You fucking ******s, manchild half of you.

And to the esteemed 'intellectuals' of this forum, maybe learn when to spout nonsense and when you shouldn't. Why the fuck half of you ******s are jumping and trying to justify a false flag of a pakistan.

Despite knowing their history, seeing the video it's clear that dummy models are not a big deal and some retard here said 100% match, ****** did you yourself create the model that you are so sure?
introduce yourself in this thread

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
the most efficient way to make drones useless is to use laser, fry their electronics or use anti aircraft guns
Second one is the actual best way, just use CIWS. Drones can mostly not hit anything beyond 4-5 KMs, which can be covered with CIWS. Add some QRSAM in the mix for longer range, and almost impossible to breach.

GhostHunter69

Introduce yourself
Don't care, Mods move the retarded bs of this story to pakistan idiotic musing. Despite spending years on the forum you n*ggers jumped and lamped up the paki propaganda and some 'intellectuals' tried to justify the propaganda here.

There are two cases,
> If GOI doesn't respond that means it was another paki bakchodi where they fucked their civilians and trying to distract their inbred quam from the political turmoil in the goatfuckingstan which is not worth a dime attention. If pakis want to try any 'action' let them try and we will send them to stone age.

>And second if we do give any official reply, then it's alright.

I will rip the body of every OSINT and twitter ******, fuckings n*ggers everyone.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Don't care, Mods move the retarded bs of this story to pakistan idiotic musing. Despite spending years on the forum you n*ggers jumped and lamped up the paki propaganda and some 'intellectuals' tried to justify the propaganda here.

There are two cases,
> If GOI doesn't respond that means it was another paki bakchodi where they fucked their civilians and trying to distract their inbred quam from the political turmoil in the goatfuckingstan which is not worth a dime attention. If pakis want to try any 'action' let them try and we will send them to stone age.

I will rip the body of every OSINT and twitter ******, fuckings n*ggers everyone.
how can you say we are believing in paki propaganda ??

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag

There are two cases,

Shant Gadadhari Bhim

Jor_Se_Bolo_PKMKB

Country flag

There are two cases,

Appreciate your sentiments but please maintain decorum. We are better than our western neighbors

GhostHunter69

I have read the whole thread.

no one has said we believe paki propaganda, there are claims and counter claims and some usual bakchodi stuff here :dude:
You obviously couldn't see the nonsense. 'Claims' and counter claims don't need to be in the first place.

The basic premise here is that pakis pushed a propaganda and it is not true. Instead of asking for more proof and questions to pakis you ******s were jumping and howling posting pics of brahmos and what not to justify their propaganda.
Also what is @Kuntal your problem huh? Get ready to rot in jail.

Last edited by a moderator:

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Read this whole thread yourself. Also kick these children @India Super Power out of the forum, fucking n*gger.
Just because someone says something which is not exactly pro-India, it doesn't mean that person is not an Indian. We here on DFI at Times do criticize the Shortcomings of our Armed forces and Discuss what can be done to improve Same goes for politics here and other stuff here. And please refrain from using do much Abuse language. Kind request.

Articles