India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
the missiles have self destruct feature
True last time nirbhay with new manik engine was self destructed when it went haywire after 8 min.
So this issue about going haywire and continuing it's full path is bogus but there is evidence of Pakistani systems which landed on civilian areas after it grew haywire because they buy from china without kill switch.
So it might be an failed paki painted china made missile

mokoman

Country flag
Don't know why people are reacting with Lol emoji when this is a very serious development.
Pakis now have Five types of armed drones (India none except maybe a few modified Herons but no official confirmation on that too)

CH-4B
CH-3A and derivative Shahpar
WL-2
TB-2
Akinci

During PAF official video today
cant find any news saying Pakistan brought the akinci .

considering that we have strong air defense , is it that big a deal ?

i mean they already bombed our base from across the LOC using stand off weapons . and we can bomb them from our side .

their drones wont survive long in our airspace anway.

THESIS THORON

Country flag

i mean they already bombed our base from across the LOC using stand off weapons . and we can bomb them from our side .

the most efficient way to make drones useless is to use laser, fry their electronics or use anti aircraft guns

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

It was unveiled in an ISPR production

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
rustom 1
archer
rustom 2
swift
cats
ghatak
.. tons of private sector drones ( nsil one )
Except Archer rest all are Gandhi style drones means they will watch but won't act we need Subhas chandra Bose style of drones which will have ai to pre-empt and strike.Time for a drone triad like one in space like pseudo satellite,one for navy operations and one for land operations just like turkey is going for a drone triad.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
@Kuntal just wanted to check, prior to your tweet about honeycomb structure, was there any prior tweet from paki handles linking that particular Brahmos aero model to this incident?

PSF twitter handle amplified this about an hour after the first tweet.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
@Kuntal just wanted to check, prior to your tweet about honeycomb structure, was there any prior tweet from paki handles linking that particular Brahmos aero model to this incident?

These guys with "following" need to learn... when to divulge info & when not to... that one tweet gave the porks the only missing push in their orgasm

Knowing doesn't mean vomiting it out.

I have first hand experience of post 27th feb fiasco... when some smart ass Indians became Useful Gullible Ignorant Idiots for Pakis & gave fodder & amplified their Propaganda.

Even it was a test failure/misfire... I hope GOI/IAF keeps quiet & let the porks cope & seethe.

Last edited:

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The problem is some people even on our side have started believing that Pakistan AD is pathetic and we can easily destroy them.
The fact of mater is either this whole scenario is BS/complete hoax (lets wait for GoI response) or this is a one time event (in this case we should be worried that Pakistan could get access to our guidance computer).
Under no circumstance should we start believing Pakistani AD is weak.
I don't think brahmos can everytime evade sensor or satellite detection(brahmos ng is less weighing so it has more advantage to evade but am not sure if it was that) . If porkis ad detected it how come it didn't try to intercept it? Also they didn't get hold of our guidance computer that would mean they hacked into our software of brahmos which is nigh impossible considering drdo spent years and years to perfect the software and brahmos isn't connected to any outside network by which it can be hacked. They could have even tried jamming it but the fact that they couldn't means neither their ad or ew is anywhere near combat capable against brahmos. But then again brahmos is one of a kind so it ain't their fault.
All this is considering we fired brahmos but I highly doubt it too so let's wait for sometime for official statement from mea.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

@Kuntal will be having chai biscuit party at mea office if this becomes serious.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
These guys with "following" need to learn... when to speak & when not to... that one tweet gave the porks the only missing push in their orgasm

Knowing doesn't mean vomiting it out.

Even it was a test failure/misfire... I hope GOI/IAF keeps quiet & let the porks cope & seethe.
this was not the intent of the enquiry in my post.

chalochum

Country flag
Adding to more confusion :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh::laugh::laugh:
It was a projectile that was actually a jet that got converted to a missile which malfunctioned during its trajectory that resulted in its being super-sonic in nature which was tracked by PAF until its final stage where it crashed !! Due to which they decided to call the embassy officer !?!?!
0.5D chess by Paks as usual

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles