India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Don't care, Mods move the retarded bs of this story to pakistan idiotic musing. Despite spending years on the forum you n*ggers jumped and lamped up the paki propaganda and some 'intellectuals' tried to justify the propaganda here.

There are two cases,
> If GOI doesn't respond that means it was another paki bakchodi where they fucked their civilians and trying to distract their inbred quam from the political turmoil in the goatfuckingstan which is not worth a dime attention. If pakis want to try any 'action' let them try and we will send them to stone age.

>And second if we do give any official reply, then it's alright.

I will rip the body of every OSINT and twitter ******, fuckings n*ggers everyone.
First thing first, you need to stop using derogatory slang, especially american derogatory slang. express your opinions without having to resorting to abusive words.

GhostHunter69

First thing first, you need to stop using derogatory slang, especially american derogatory slang. express your opinions without having to report to abusive words.
This forum amplified a pakistan propaganda whose consequences you don't know. The moment when mods should have moderated were left for retards to go on and push propaganda. More than my language you need to monitor people like this not only he is justifying ISPR but amplifying considering he is a senior member.

Alright, I went through the DGISPR conference.

Some takeaways from the conference and what I understand -

From Kuntal Biswas's analysis, seems like it is indeed BrahMos CM.
It was initially headed for Mahajan firing range, south of Suratgarh, which might imply it was a routine test-firing.
The missile took a sharp, abrupt turn after Suratgarh and entered Pakistani territory, and thereafter crashed/hit after some 124 km (potential navigation failure ?).
The missile was unarmed (without warhead), which further shows it was unlikely a hostile action.
The drop tank shown, is probably dropped in haste by PAF jets scrambling to intercept it.
Conclusion:- It was a test trial, navigation failed and it veered inside Pakistan and crashed. Basically, we fucked up.
And there's one more post where he mentions that it is brahmos 100%. Many a time members keep on repeating the nonsense that it is brahmos.

And then come the retards who want to joke here about UP elections, should know when they should and shouldn't.

THESIS THORON

Country flag

Vikram314

Country flag
Shut the fuck you fucking child, go back to school. Adults are talking. BTW this ****** is not even 18 and people are not aware of this. Maybe mod should create a flair for underage tards so that they can be ignored.

Because this is not about your holistic retardation ******.
bas kar bhai. Please be respectful towards other members.

Last edited:

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This forum amplified a pakistan propaganda whose consequences you don't know. The moment when mods should have moderated were left for retards to go on and push propaganda. More than my language you need to monitor people like this not only he is justifying ISPR but amplifying considering he is a senior member.

And there's one more post where he mentions that it is brahmos 100%. Many a time members keep on repeating the nonsense that it is brahmos.

And then come the retards who want to joke here about UP elections, should know when they should and shouldn't.
Then instead of abusing and using American racial slur create a list of tweets who are promoting Pakistani ispr propaganda list their tweets and send it to
If your points are genuine they will take action even they will be reprimanded for their wrong course of action.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Don't care, Mods move the retarded bs of this story to pakistan idiotic musing. Despite spending years on the forum you n*ggers jumped and lamped up the paki propaganda and some 'intellectuals' tried to justify the propaganda here.

There are two cases,
> If GOI doesn't respond that means it was another paki bakchodi where they fucked their civilians and trying to distract their inbred quam from the political turmoil in the goatfuckingstan which is not worth a dime attention. If pakis want to try any 'action' let them try and we will send them to stone age.

>And second if we do give any official reply, then it's alright.

I will rip the body of every OSINT and twitter ******, fuckings n*ggers everyone.
Cool off and drink Jeera Soda
You don't control what other people can or cannot post

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Shut the fuck you fucking child, go back to school. Adults are talking. BTW this ****** is not even 18 and people are not aware of this. Maybe mod should create a flair for underage tards so that they can be ignored.

If you continue to use such language then it will be very hard for you to dodge the mods.

GhostHunter69

Itna badiya entertainment chal raha hai.
I swear half of these chutiya reporters are such retards, it's clear that 'imrand' is a controlled opposition. You **** should have shown the reality of how army was trying to create a political turmoil and use India as a bait to misdirect the attention of their inbred public.

Cool off and drink Jeera Soda
You don't control what other people can or cannot post
These ******s are posting and amplifying paki nonsense on twitter and reddit. Already go visit r/indiandefense and r/indiaspeaks they are again lapping up the paki propaganda and this is a defense forum i expected something better but the first thing i saw is a zoomerjeet ****** shivering and a senior member not only justifying the ispr propaganda but repeated it twice.

He also said that brahmos failed and so on, on what basis you are flouting nonsense? And same old member had issues with the indigenous systems in the past you can check his history in iaf thread.

At one side i see pakistanis actively pushing propaganda and the other side i don't see people helping them amplify it.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag

Oh you little Retard! Looks like your parents have not taught you basic manners! 1st before accusing other of being underage and Stuff, go and Learn basic respect!

@ezsasa @Indx TechStyle @hit&run please get rid of this abusive person! Kindly

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Why are you such nigg*er you fucking ******? Mods what are you doing? Why are you allowing fucking subhuman brainlets like this tard use the forum? Check his ip is this retard a paki trying to larp as an Indian?

ISPR is a propaganda division of pakistan, why the fuck anyone here is taking their opinion serioulsy and trying to justify it?
Why make hoopla of it? They do this nonsense everytime, let them try any gandmasti and we will flatten their entire inbred country.
Hello FZ

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles