India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Spitfire9

Country flag
We have indulged in self immolation of our culture in the appreciation of foreign cultures enough for now. Revivalism stands at top priority now.
I'm genuinely curious. Classical Indian dance in North Africa?
Some show or something?
I'd be surprised if it happened in Libya🥴, so Tunisia, Morocco or maybe Egypt? How did that opportunity come about?
Annual international cultural festival of Carthage in Tunisia. This was before the rise of Islamic fundamentalism, so I am not sure if the festival is still as cosmopolitan.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
That is a very broad statement but I understand that you are talking about western culture in the sense of the way people live in the west.
Yes, western technology indian culture.
We respect west where they Deserve it , especially in science and technology field.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Aren’t you both getting notifications of your posts being moved to appropriate thread?
Annual international cultural festival of Carthage in Tunisia. This was before the rise of Islamic fundamentalism, so I am not sure if the festival is still cosmopolitan.
Yes, western technology indian culture.
We respect west where they Deserve it , especially in science and technology field.

Covfefe

Country flag
Is requesting diplomatic way to spell forcing?

America has recently started 'noticing' (read started paying heed to Indian concerns due to changing dynamics) the Khalistani activities in the US and Canada. PM's meeting with Trudeau and the subsequent visit to Canada by NIA must be the same mechanism at work

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles