India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Watch from 7:00

He says that India built mosques in border areas of kashmir along infiltration routes of jihadis to counter indoctrination about Muslims unable to pray in India.

Is this true?
If yes, was it as successful as he is claiming?

PS: this is the second indian guest they've gotten on their show, and sadly even he's too bombastic about indian capabilities.
Bombastic as in too much rhetorical without data points to support his argument.
Yes it’s successful, one funny case happened in baramulla when a paki terrorist radicalised with “muh muslim brothers can’t do namaz in cahmere, there’s curfew and lockdown there, I will free them and fight the oppressurz”, and then he infiltrated and after travelling for some time saw muslims offering namaz in mosques freely and then he saw there’s no lockdown or curfew, so he literally surrendered himself to J&K Police and there saw muslim policemen and confessed his wrong thinking he hence was also sent back to Pakistan later coz he didn’t kill anyone and surrendered and sheeit.

May sound a cooked up story but it happened.

FalconZero

Country flag
One sided aman ki tamasha started again.
I could only find one reference to this news, no mention of any apprehension. In the international waters such cases are not very uncommon, there are atleast 100+ indian fishermen in the pakistani prisons.

I don't know if it is possible to protect every ship which is fishing in the international waters.
1636274813805.png

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Catching fisherman is not new . 558 indian fisherman are in pakistani jails and 74 pakistani fisherman are in indian jail . Pakistan release them when ever talks happen or in certain occasion . Going on for decades . Many die in prision as well .
That happens in kutch sirji , it has happened in saurashtra region which is far away from sindh anyway.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
1636275499517.jpeg
1636275514377.jpeg
1636275539663.jpeg
1636275548766.jpeg

I’ve long maintained Kashmiri Yindoos are liberandoo cucks, most of them I see are liberandoos to the core. Don’t know from where it comes? Maybe the racial superiority they hallucinate to have over others.

Even in my family there a few liberandu chamchas living in USA, ultra wokes.
Dunno the solution for that.

FalconZero

Country flag
View attachment 117904View attachment 117905View attachment 117906View attachment 117907

I’ve long maintained Kashmiri Yindoos are liberandoo cucks, most of them I see are liberandoos to the core. Don’t know from where it comes? Maybe the racial superiority they hallucinate to have over others.

Even in my family there a few liberandu chamchas living in USA, ultra wokes.
Dunno the solution for that.
Wonder who is funding likes of Kaul and Nitasha etc. USA? Probably western interest who would benefit by ensuring that conflict is maintained between the Pakistan, India and China.
Some details about the Kaul,
1636276356006.png

And goddamn these people are fucking braindead, I sometimes think that since we are a 'memocracy' these should be allowed as a difference of opinion but then we get retarded shit like this,
1636276553627.png

This is published as her work and she is a frickin' associate profession in politics and international relations of some university in London.

A child could write better than her, she should be old enough to know about teh genocide of the kashmiri pandits and the casual justifying the islamist agenda by tying it up with the kashmiri nationalism while ignoring how the natives of kashmir and the non-converts were genocided by the islamists. Let alone the retardation that there's nationalism but it will result in the genocide of the 1/3rd of the population as evident from the past action of the kashmiri jihadis and even now with the constant targetting of the kashmiri Hindus by the jihadis, she defends that. Ignores the strategic value of the land and the history behind it.

Everytime they want to gaslight they keep all the countries at the equal pedestrial while ignoring that in likes of Pakistan they will be shot dead, in china they will get the re-education and while bitch about India.

Anyway i really don't know, should we let the information have the free flow and make these jokers look create mockery of themselves? It's interesting how somehow out of the blue they get lucrative offer in the west once they start creating and adding on to the anti-india and outright secessionist bs.

Non-STEM courses seem like utter retardation tbh but still they are important, only solution is that we push more nationalists there to counter such dipshits in the academia. Rather than whining on the twitter.

Knowitall

One sided aman ki tamasha started again.
He should know better than others that such actions don't invoke armed or any reaction as a matter of fact. Pakistani regularly moves into our waters picks up a unlucky sod and his team and throw them into jails. This time they also killed someone which they do rarely.

If i am not mistaken pakistan has around 300+ fisherman our jails while we don't touch triple digits.

Indian ROE's and escalation ladders are framed in such a way that they give the pakistani establishment a lot of room to operate in. We see such examples of it all the time in the form of civilian killings or armed personnel being killed in 1s or 2s.

Due to lack of a proper escalation ladder or a working cost inducing mechanism we are left in this situation where such acts don't cross any line or breach any threshold and are therefore left as it is.

Plus pakistan is too big a political cash to be attacked or killed for such or even bigger situations. It has served Indian political establishment well enough over the years and they won't be so erratic when dealing with it.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Why did the Pakistani boat/ship fire on the fishing vessel (rather than detaining it)?

In addition, how many of the Indian/Pakistani vessels detained over the years were fishing illegally due to simple navigation error?
Rules don't matter here , it's the mood
Now most probably we will kill some of theirs , read about head hunting episodes between the two armies .
They chopped our men , we did same to theirs .It's a trophy .
Similarly here , many times fishermen are detained but this is not the area where it happens
This area where this incident took place is far away from pakistan coast very far away , they the pakis have no business to be there .
The indians were not fishing paki waters .
Them the pakis will pay in blood soon .

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Rules don't matter here , it's the mood
Now most probably we will kill some of theirs , read about head hunting episodes between the two armies .
They chopped our men , we did same to theirs .It's a trophy .
Similarly here , many times fishermen are detained but this is not the area where it happens
This area where this incident took place is far away from pakistan coast very far away , they the pakis have no business to be there .
The indians were not fishing paki waters .
Them the pakis will pay in blood soon .
Head hunting was not lawlessness
It affected morale
The regiment of the jawan who's head was lost was given a free hand to come back with heads at a time and place of their own choosing
The ratio is disproportionate, we take multiple heads for a single one. (Mostly Gurkhas and Nagas)
I remember @FalconSlayers posting an article or something here that said after we took heads Pakshitanis went crying to the UN

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Head hunting was not lawlessness
It affected morale
The regiment of the jawan who's head was lost was given a free hand to come back with heads at a time and place of their own choosing
The ratio is disproportionate, we take multiple heads for a single one. (Mostly Gurkhas and Nagas)
I remember @FalconSlayers posting an article or something here that said after we took heads Pakshitanis went crying to the UN
Repost the goddamn artical , I want to feel happy on a pretty sad sunday.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag

yeh chu+yap kab bandh hoga
With all due respect the Indian army and its top brass is as much to blame for this fucktardery. If the govt is forcing IA to do this, don't the top brass have the balls to tell GoI to fuck off ? Instead they all want to keep their cushy jobs and pensions

Spitfire9

Country flag
Regarding the Pakistani attack on the fishing vessel, rules forbid this kind of action outside of Pakistani waters. Assuming that this fishing vessel incontraverrtibly was in international waters or Indian waters, the Pakistani action could be construed an act of war, couldn't it?

What stops India now telling Pakistan that there is an exclusion zone for armed Pakistani vessels of x miles around all Indian vessels and any armed Pakistani vessel entering the exclusion zone will be seen as a threat and subject to attack? I would see that as a measured response. Killing all Pakistanis and hanging them from lamp posts I do not see as a measured response.

Articles