India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

sorcerer

Country flag
Four PoK residents detained while infiltrating in Poonch along LoC | India News - Times of India
Sanjay Khajuria / TNN / Aug 18, 2021, 21:58 IST

2 minutes

JAMMU: Four people from Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK), including two teenagers and one minor have been detained by Indian army while they were sneaking into this side along Line of Control (LoC) in Poonch district of union territory.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I will try my best not to pay taxes in any form, I am not paying my taxes so that my men die everyday, I pay my taxes so that my men kill them. If Government of India will respond only when elections are near, then I’m sorry, Modi is also responsible for this mess.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
The exchange ratio of terrorist Gayzhis and our jawans would be much better if the government was interested in any serious modernisation
Just drop few 30mm rounds into his cave
Modernisation is a meme, some fancy equipment for a select few during media visit, otherwise, 70s helmet, INSAS, no BPJ and no gloves.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Why can’t Amred Forces have the independence of procurement when at the end everything will be emergency procurement?

If Indian Army can’t butcher Pakis after this encounter, then what? I mean if a ceasefire is established and a few terrorists are sent by paki army, why doesn’t our government have balls to butcher pakis in cross border raids, anyways they are just sitting ducks.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I'm sure we are already having such casualty if not more, if you factor COIN ops in red corridor, north east region etc.
Less than 100 security forces are killed each year in red corridor recently.. North East much less.. Things are a lot better in the red corridor and in the north east, compared to the 2000s..

Jimih

Country flag
RUMINT

Cynthia Ritchie known for her close relations with the ISI has been found unconscious at her apartment in Islamabad. She has been rushed to the hospital. She last year had accused Pak politicians of rape & harassment.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles