India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
To be fair, Joe has a brilliant mind.
His posts on some of the more defense things were very insightful.

If only he was on the 'right' side, we could have been friends.
Now a days I have only one philosophy, if you are not on the 'right' side, you are pretty much shit to me and I will treat you as such.

SavageKing456

Country flag
Shiva isn't; Rudra is. It was much later that Rudra was identified with Shiva.
Vedas are srutis which cannot be edited like this
They were collectively recited earlier
There was nothing like 4 vedas
Ved was one initially
Since you think yajurveda came later I.e after rig veda
It's true when it was written but when recited there was one veda not 4.
The idea that shiva is some local deity while rudra is vedic diety doesn't hold up because method of worship of rudra is lingam too as per atharva veda suktam
While there were already shivling found at ivc site dated 3000bc(I think)

Last edited:

Ayushraj

Country flag
Visited Porki donkey forum to see what is going on and found this crazy bhen chod Joe Shearer imparting some gyan on the best air force…who is this chuth?

View attachment 143603
These porki think that india has no first use policy.
This is a paper policy.
If we are going to get attacked on delhi by nuke we are not going to see it happening but will retaliate first.
No first use policy is all rubbish.
For porki nuclear weapons are liability. For their Upgradation and maintaince porki spends about 1 billion dollars and 30 thousands porki personal are used for their security.
Taking care of nukes is not an east task it requires huge sum .
Let them have it .

Joe Shearer

Country flag
Now you are sounding bit more like that senile old fart.

re Shashi, can easily imagine him and joe having drinks and end up making out with each other. Those two are pretty much perfect.....for each other.

pretty much called Joe a lot worse to his face when I was on pdf, granted he may not recognize or remember who I am since it has been many many years since I last engaged him.
So, calling him an idiot is pretty much me being lite, compared to what I usually said to his face.

regarding foul language - if the world just stops at calling each other an idiot, we would all be in a better place.
So, don't fret so much. If calling Joe an idiot offends you, please call me one as well. I swear I wouldn't care that much.

And yeah, I am popular here all thanks to my signature.
LOL.

As it happens, I was debating at the same time that Shashi was, and he was as devoid of logic then, as he is now.

I don't remember anyone, least of all someone called prasadr14, calling me names. However, it is probably a heroic tale to tell those who weren't there. I quite understand.

For those who use foul language, I have only mild contempt. It doesn't ease things for me to use such language back. Since you know me for so long, have you ever seen me use any language that is not perfectly proper?

Joe Shearer

Country flag
A paki patriot = average far right indian demanding theocratic Hindu rastra with second class citizen status to muslims.

You'll find some members here like that but that's not normal for us.

Their normal is our abnormal.

Pakistan is based on delusions of muslim exceptionalism and misplaced identity complex.
Not normal behaviour.
Thus only non patriotic Pakistanis can be considered normal or can become liberals.
I wouldn't say non-patriotic. There are patriotic Pakistanis who don't hold with those rabid views that everyone despises. If you were to come along with me, you could see for yourself.

Admittedly they are fewer and fewer in number. Tempus fugit...

Joe Shearer

Country flag
You mean Abnormal members of Muslim population?

Yes there is no difference between them and Pakistanis. Some were even playing a song saying "Pakistan Zindabad" recently.

Coming to the normal ones, we don't rape blind Dolphins and hairy goats. We are not singled out for extra love everytime we travel abroad. Unlike Pakis who are so popular with airport security all over the world.
There are abnormal members of every religious kind. What makes you single out Muslims?

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
LOL.

As it happens, I was debating at the same time that Shashi was, and he was as devoid of logic then, as he is now.

I don't remember anyone, least of all someone called prasadr14, calling me names. However, it is probably a heroic tale to tell those who weren't there. I quite understand.

For those who use foul language, I have only mild contempt. It doesn't ease things for me to use such language back. Since you know me for so long, have you ever seen me use any language that is not perfectly proper?
Oh well, I would be foolish to use something like prasad as my username on pdf.

And now a days I have no desire or inclination for a pat on my back.
I would rather be known as Hindutva Ahole than anything else in my life.
Calling someone like Joe is not heroic. What would be heroic would be to walk into Owaisi's house and give him Tirupati laddu.
So, please don't try to project Joe as someone who need heroes to take him down.
I remember him as a senile old fart & that's that.

SavageKing456

Country flag
LOL.

The same can be said about my breed, frankly. You know what they say - 'When you gotta go, you gotta go.' It's all right, I've lived a good life, I'm sure those of my friends whom I count among the decent Pakistanis will think the same. When it's time to go, it's time to go.
Well you made account for this stuff only?
You have anything to contribute?

Joe Shearer

Country flag
yeah, terrorist have no religion :pound:

and people who fuck animals have no religion

:clap2::clap2:
I agree.

So very, very true.

Four people have been arrested for allegedly raping a bengal monitor lizard in the Sahydari Tiger Reserve near Gothane village in Maharashthra. The accused, identified as hunters, allegedly entered the core zone of Sahydari Tiger Reserve in the Gabha area at Gothane and committed the abhorrent crime.
They have been identified as Sandeep Tukram, Pawar Mangesh, Janardhan Kamtekar and Akshay Sunil. The Maharashtra Forest Department checked the mobile phone of the accused and came to know about the incident. The officials found the recording of the act which showed the accused allegedly gang-raping the monitor lizard.

Joe Shearer

Country flag
Oh well, I would be foolish to use something like prasad as my username on pdf.

And now a days I have no desire or inclination for a pat on my back.
I would rather be known as Hindutva Ahole than anything else in my life.
Calling someone like Joe is not heroic. What would be heroic would be to walk into Owaisi's house and give him Tirupati laddu.
So, please don't try to project Joe as someone who need heroes to take him down.
I remember him as a senile old fart & that's that.
Now tell us the one where you tickled Muhammad Ali's balls and he was too scared to do anything.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
LOL.

The same can be said about my breed, frankly. You know what they say - 'When you gotta go, you gotta go.' It's all right, I've lived a good life, I'm sure those of my friends whom I count among the decent Pakistanis will think the same. When it's time to go, it's time to go.
Yaar ab tune tho senti kardi.
Don't worry, we are experts in next gen alien medicine, we will revive you - it's a promise

die peacefully.jpg

Joe Shearer

Country flag
Yaar ab tune tho senti kardi.
Don't worry, we are experts in next gen alien medicine, we will revive you - it's a promise

View attachment 151707
PLEASE don't.

Think of what it will do to be revived and wake to see that glorious vision.

Have mercy.

Let me die a natural death, knowing that I have been conquered by the Alexander of absent conversations.

Articles