India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Bdw
Can India win a war against pak
If NATO support s Pak ,the way they are supporting Ukraine
Depends on what our objectives are.
If our objective is occupy Pakistan - we won't win the war even without NATO supporting pak.
If our objective to capture strategic places - yes, we can win with or without NATO helping Pak.
For the second part, it is as much a military operation as it would be to convince the world that the action we took was right.

Joe Shearer

Country flag
Don't tell you had enough of pdf.

You don't sound like Joe though.
he is more in Shashi Tharoor's territory. Lot of complex sentences that makes little sense to people reading them.
LOL.

So now you are an expert on how Joe sounds.
More in Shashi Tharoor's territory? Why? Because he uses words and expressions that not everybody else does? Don't you think that happens to be the problem of people reading them?

Would you rather I use the kind of gutter language that others use? Or that I talk about others behind their backs the way some people have been talking behind my back?

I never called you an idiot. Does that mean that when I'm not around, and you have nobody to call you to order you go ahead and call me an idiot? :)

You can do better than that.

As for having had enough of PDF, there are threads I participate in there, and there are threads that I ignore.
It's the same with DFI; with the unrestrained enthusiasm for foul language that members display over here, what do you expect an idiot to contribute?

PS: Somebody named Rassil Krishnan agrees with you. Haven't met him, haven't exchanged the time of day with him, but he is now an expert on how I sound. You're getting popular!

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
People actually think that trade will give us leverage over the Pakistanis when we literally have their main water lifeline in our hands.
It'll just become another thing the bureaucrats will dilly-dally on while we pull out our hairs as to why GoI isn't snapping it shut. Long term, maybe you could armtwist Pakistan to remove all anti-dumping restrictions and duty on trade with us, flood the market with extremely cheap goods to bring the price down significantly and then pull the rug from under them under the pretense of terror attacks to make the prices rise quite steeply and that would almost a hundred percent trigger a civil war. That's a plan for the long term, I guess? Smarter minds can pitch in on the realism of such a move.

Short term?
I am with @iNorthernerOn9 on this. Pakistan may turn into Syria by the end of this year with it's trajectory.
Maybe, just maybe, we don't have to worry about the republic of Pakistan for the long term.
Nope, this long term shit is too risky, what if some other guy from 3d front or god forbid congi becomes PM ? They will never pull the rug and thus we end up keeping porkies floating for gawd knows how many more decades, all the while bleeding in kashmir . Just cut the pigs using jhatka , halal don't work !
Any sort of friendship is retarded move to be honest.
They are expected to meet in tashkent in July, ss might host mudi ji is islamabad after that

Why repeat all that stuff , he did with Nawaz sharif?
We got uri , what is the god damn purpose !!!!
What ! Is this true ? So vishwaguroo really is crazy about that nobel peace prize eh ? Fkrs will never learn, that too Tashkent , where Lal Bahadur Shastri was assassinated , do we want a repeat ?

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
As for having had enough of PDF, there are threads I participate in there, and there are threads that I ignore.
It's the same with DFI; with the unrestrained enthusiasm for foul language that members display over here, what do you expect an idiot to contribute?
pakis are subhumans and their knowledge and practices reflect that.no use in tolerating them in anyway.only thing worse than them is wokes and woke adjacent people.no use keeping them in a forum too and the only paki that maybe i could tolerate is one that is completely deracinated which is rare.

a hypothetical chinese take over of their society and culture and giving them the uygher treatment would be an improvement to the collective wellbeing of humanity (even though the concept of a shared humanity is flawed)

it is also important to understand that i dont think of the chinese in the same way.

Joe Shearer

Country flag
pakis are subhumans and their knowledge and practices reflect that.no use in tolerating them in anyway.onky thing worse than them is wokes and woke adjacent people.

a hypothetical chinese take over of their society and culture and giving them the uygher treatment would be an improvement to the collective wellbeing of humanity (even though the concept of a shared humanity is flawed)
I happen not to agree.
Their normal ones are much like us.
Their abnormal ones are much like our abnormal ones.

Dharmocrat

Country flag
Nope, this long term shit is too risky, what if some other guy from 3d front or god forbid congi becomes PM ? They will never pull the rug and thus we end up keeping porkies floating for gawd knows how many more decades, all the while bleeding in kashmir . Just cut the pigs using jhatka , halal don't work !

What ! Is this true ? So vishwaguroo really is crazy about that nobel peace prize eh ? Fkrs will never learn, that too Tashkent , where Lal Bahadur Shastri was assassinated , do we want a repeat ?
Bhai these are just rumors. There is no confirmation from any official sources.

I think these are just trial balloons floated by the Amonkey Ayesha and the Wagha candle kisser brigade, everytime there is a new administration in Pakistan. The same mofos who scream peace at any cost and uninterrupted and uninterruptible dialogue every time Pakis did a terrorist attack.

No need to take it seriously until MEA Confirms it.

Joe Shearer

Country flag
Tharoor is a politician who uses high class English to stroke his ego and appeal to the Nehruvain coconuts and their tastes.

He deserves to be mocked for it.
All is clear now.
You prefer people who speak low class English.
Silly me.
I should have read your posts.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
I happen not to agree.
even the worst dharmic followers are tolerable and capable of following in the grand agenda of making india strong and developed.

even the mildest true muslim is a detriment to development and the paki muslim with all his contradiction requires the uygher treatment for any kind of development.

also there is no equality between india and pakistan in any form.

it is a stupid trope.

infact me being a militant atheist nationalist makes me hate the pakis even more and I often goad the members here with the deliberate aim to harden their stance to average pakis who are the true source of pakistans problem.the army is just a catalyst.

pakistan's problem is that it is filled with pakistanis.the average population is the problem.none of the few sane pakistani(who are mostly likely ideologically and probably even genetically incompatible with the average paki on the ground) will be able to make a change in pakistan and their fate is sealed to be stuck in spiral of poverty and islamic medieval practices.the time for development by normal means is not possible with the means and actors available for pakistan.only option is forceful action by outside actors while not obeying the actual islamist tendencies of the average paki.

Since india and other countries dont really care about pakis(i mena who realy does give a shit),our only objective is to take back our land in pok and contain and quarantine the pakis like an extended afghanistan that they are.

non religious people should have more reason to hate pakistanis.

I can get my development dopamine from even the most fundamentalists of dharmic religions ruling over india,while even mild islam is said to debilitate growth and development.only when a muslim stops taking his religion seriously and dilutes it to a point of irrelevance will i trust him/her.Eg :Abdul Kalam.

Yogi who is serious about his faith happens to be one of the best taskmasters india has ever seen and if that is the caliber of the so called crazies of dharma then I want all the so called pseudo intellectuals and long word and sentence English professors who think they should rule to be removed and be replaced by such 'crazies'.

all religions are not the same.

sorry islam should better reform itself and it has to reform more than other religions as it has more anti development and regressive tendencies.

Last edited:

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
LOL.

So now you are an expert on how Joe sounds.
More in Shashi Tharoor's territory? Why? Because he uses words and expressions that not everybody else does? Don't you think that happens to be the problem of people reading them?

Would you rather I use the kind of gutter language that others use? Or that I talk about others behind their backs the way some people have been talking behind my back?

I never called you an idiot. Does that mean that when I'm not around, and you have nobody to call you to order you go ahead and call me an idiot? :)

You can do better than that.

PS: Somebody named Rassil Krishnan agrees with you. Haven't met him, haven't exchanged the time of day with him, but he is now an expert on how I sound. You're getting popular!
Now you are sounding bit more like that senile old fart.

re Shashi, can easily imagine him and joe having drinks and end up making out with each other. Those two are pretty much perfect.....for each other.

pretty much called Joe a lot worse to his face when I was on pdf, granted he may not recognize or remember who I am since it has been many many years since I last engaged him.
So, calling him an idiot is pretty much me being lite, compared to what I usually said to his face.

regarding foul language - if the world just stops at calling each other an idiot, we would all be in a better place.
So, don't fret so much. If calling Joe an idiot offends you, please call me one as well. I swear I wouldn't care that much.

And yeah, I am popular here all thanks to my signature.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
I happen not to agree.

A paki patriot = average far right indian demanding theocratic Hindu rastra with second class citizen status to muslims.

You'll find some members here like that but that's not normal for us.

Their normal is our abnormal.

Pakistan is based on delusions of muslim exceptionalism and misplaced identity complex.
Not normal behaviour.
Thus only non patriotic Pakistanis can be considered normal or can become liberals.

Dharmocrat

Country flag
I happen not to agree.
You mean Abnormal members of Muslim population?

Yes there is no difference between them and Pakistanis. Some were even playing a song saying "Pakistan Zindabad" recently.

Coming to the normal ones, we don't rape blind Dolphins and hairy goats. We are not singled out for extra love everytime we travel abroad. Unlike Pakis who are so popular with airport security all over the world.

Articles