India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
I wouldn't say non-patriotic. There are patriotic Pakistanis who don't hold with those rabid views that everyone despises. If you were to come along with me, you could see for yourself.

Admittedly they are fewer and fewer in number. Tempus fugit...
Oh please cut the crap, there ain't no thing like a moderate Abdul. If there was, they would have condemned the yahoo elements. Do they ? Nope, at best they stay silent, at worst tacitly support them. Even after the kashmiri hindu genocide, you continue to spread this bs is astounding

THESIS THORON

Country flag
I agree.

So very, very true.
I never said all of them come from 1 religion but if most of them come from 1 religion then, there is problem in its fundamentals.
:dude::dude:

if their religion teaches them to make the kafirs convert or kill them, then what do you think that other side will keep quite ??

if you think so then you are dumb :lawl:

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
PLEASE don't.

Think of what it will do to be revived and wake to see that glorious vision.

Have mercy.

Let me die a natural death, knowing that I have been conquered by the Alexander of absent conversations.
No mercy.
We will revive you and that's that.

Alexander? I thought I was Saitama of absent conversations.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
I wouldn't say non-patriotic. There are patriotic Pakistanis who don't hold with those rabid views that everyone despises. If you were to come along with me, you could see for yourself.

Admittedly they are fewer and fewer in number. Tempus fugit...
Unless they want a secular federation distanced from Pakistan movement, they are jihadis.

Even jinnah, a "secular liberal" couldn't stop his jihadi urges and wish for muslim exceptionalism.

Joe Shearer

Country flag
Unless they want a secular federation distanced from Pakistan movement, they are jihadis.

Even jinnah, a "secular liberal" couldn't stop his jihadi urges and wish for muslim exceptionalism.
I've been thinking about Jinnah a lot, and have come to the conclusion that he was disastrously wrong. But that's another story.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
there are countless number of news like these,

🥶 🥶

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
I've been thinking about Jinnah a lot, and have come to the conclusion that he was disastrously wrong. But that's another story.
Who are you and what you have done with Joe? (if thats who you really are?)

Let's add Gandhu and STD Nehru as well to the list of India's calamities pre independence.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
Whether it's a secular liberal or a radical mullah degenerate, all subcontinent muslims have this delusion of identifying with Turki moghul invaders and considering themselves as a ruling class.

The above acts in tandem with muslim exceptionalism and produces rectums.

Jinnah was the same.
Falls in the gang of modern day Ashrafs giving gyaan on secularism etc.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Please - don't bring in Gandhi and Nehru. I don't hold with their views, but they were a thousand times more men of substance than you or ever will be. Don't abuse the absent and the dead. Be a man.
It takes a man to stand up couple of these perverts, them being dead is not an excuse to keep putting them on a pedestal.
Even Hitler is absent, I don't see anyone giving gyan to people to stop abusing the absent and the dead.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
I think that's a crude and unrealistic view.
If you mean what you say, and I suspect you don't have a clue what you are talking about, you should have a word with Khalid Anis Ansari.
Citing one obscure academic?

Everytime there is a move to rename indian cities to their original names.
Names changed at invaders behest, there is a shrill rhetoric in the media that this is an attack on muslims.

Why is that if not for subcontinent muslim delusions and liberal acceptance and endorsement of it.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Shiva isn't; Rudra is. It was much later that Rudra was identified with Shiva.
Stop this ignorant posts about Vedic Rudra not being present Shiva. Shiva's names in Sri Rudram (Yajurveda) basically outlines his entire mythology. Shiva sukta in yajurveda uses both names, Shiva and Rudra. Descriptions such as Tryambaka (3-eyed) all point to the same Shiva from vedas worshipped today. Rishis of the Vedas were very explicit about the appearance of Rudra and the commonality with that of Shiva. While the first declaration to Rudra is seen in the Rig Veda the Saṃhitas of Atharva and Kṛiṣhṇa Yajur Veda give utmost detail on his features and nature. नीलकण्ठ/नीलग्रीव/शितिकण्ठ attributes of Shiva comes from Taitreya Samhita Krishna Yajur Veda. Basically same Devta assigned different names as the time went on which is natural. Change is natural afterall.

Bhagavan
Visveshvaraya
Mahaveva
Tryambaka tripuranta
Kaya
Trikagni
Kala
kalagni
Rudra
Nilakanta
Mrtyunjaya
Sadashiva