India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Must say you'll get quickly banned if you used the account just for derailing thread
You can keep your political views with you and let others do the same
While contributing
I am not fan of banning anyone.
If he really is Joe, let me assure you that the quality of debates would be top-notch.

he is not the usual guys you encounter online.
He is the enemy every hindu should learn from.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
I think that's a crude and unrealistic view.
If you mean what you say, and I suspect you don't have a clue what you are talking about, you should have a word with Khalid Anis Ansari.
'wa al kafiroon humu al zalimoon' - Kafir is the Oppressor (by denying belief) 2.254
'Asshirk lazulmu aazeem' - Idolatry is great oppression/injustice 31.13

Muhammad was not that powerful when the tolerant 2.256 was revealed.

But by the time when 9th Sura came, Muhammad had abundant power as converted population was enough. So there is difference between medina and meccan.

Muhammad preached the islam for 13 years in Mecca and got 150 Arabs to convert to islam. He went to Medina and became a politician and jihadist . After 2 years in Medina, every jew was murdered enslaved or exiled.

1650426163152.png

Abu Sufyan, visited the Muslim army camp in 630 AD, to convince Muhammad against war. Then the Meccan Leader was chased at the point of a sword & was also called to embrace Islam.

1650426251005.png

Reading Ibn Ishaq one would learn that islamic "embrace" of was not by will of Abu Sufyan. Muhammad had complete acceptance of his "conversion” began to use of Abu Sufyan for his political goals.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
There are abnormal members of every religious kind. What makes you single out Muslims?
No sahab, please don’t equate Dharmics with Abrahamics. Christians civilised from the regular violence and witchcraft but peacefuls will never. A fundamentalist of all religions is enough to tell you the reality and taqqiya. Islamic invaders were fundamentalists, and so were Indian Hindu kings under whom all religious refugees got refuge without any discrimination. Jews never faced persecution in India, why? Because our religion doesn’t tell us that Jews are worst of Kafirs. Zoroastrians (Parsis) were thrown out of Iran they found refuge in India and never faced persecution, rather became the most successful community in India, they became the biggest businessmen India ever saw, their contribution in India’s growth has been immense and we can’t thank them any less, some of the biggest corporates in India are of Parsis despite them being 38000 in India in a population of 1.4 billion. Baháʼí faith found shelter in India after facing persecution from “tolerant and secular muslims” who considered them Kafirs and threw them away from their Darul Islam just like Parsis were thrown out of Iran, whom do you think the iconic lotus temple in Delhi belongs to? Hindus? It’s a Baháʼí temple and the only one in Asia-Pacific. I’m a KP and I know how secular and tolerant these Sunni wahabis were when they spread the message of peace shouting “Raliv Ghaliv ya Chaliv” on their loudspeakers. Equating everyone as sem2sem and “all aren’t bad, there are good and bad people in every faith” is whitewashing the evil. We believe in “Sarva Dharma Sama Bhav” and they believe in “Slay the kafirs who disbelieve in our verses”. There’s a reason why India has the highest number of Mosques (many of whom are built over our temples by “peaceful” fundamentalist invaders) in entire world but only a handful of Hindu temples in Muslim countries (and that too because of Majboori else why would they even allow Idols of Mushreeq Idolators in their Darul Islam). Most Indians including me used to be a secular libtard before Modi came but not now, the more these peacefuls and liberandus oppress Hindus, the more unapologetically we will be chanting Jai Shri Ram. There’s a reason why Hindus considered Kay Kay Menon as a villain in Shaurya because when the film came that was the golden period of “secularism” when “not everyone are the same” was used to defend them everyday, well today seeing whats happening everywhere inside the country the same bunch now consider Kay Kay Menon as a Hero (don’t believe me? Check the comments section of the video then).

Last edited:

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
No sahab, please don’t equate Dharmics with Abrahamics. Christians civilised from the regular violence and witchcraft but peacefuls will never. A fundamentalist of all religions is enough to tell you the reality and taqqiya. Islamic invaders were fundamentalists, and so were Indian Hindu kings under whom all religious refugees got refuge without any discrimination. Jews never faced persecution in India, why? Because our religion doesn’t tell us that Jews are worst of Kafirs. Zoroastrians (Parsis) were thrown out of Iran they found refuge in India and never faced persecution, rather became the most successful community in India, they became the biggest businessmen India ever saw, their contribution in India’s growth has been immense and we can’t thank them any less, some of the biggest corporates in India are of Parsis despite them being 38000 in India in a population of 1.4 billion. Baháʼí faith found shelter in India after facing persecution from “tolerant and secular muslims” who considered them Kafirs and threw them away from their Darul Islam just like Parsis were thrown out of Iran, whom do you think the iconic lotus temple in Delhi belongs to? Hindus? It’s a Baháʼí temple and the only one in Asia-Pacific. I’m a KP and I know how secular and tolerant these Sunni wahabis were when they spread the message of peace shouting “Raliv Ghaliv ya Chaliv” on their loudspeakers. Equating everyone as sem2sem and “all aren’t bad, there are good and bad people in every faith” is whitewashing the evil. We believe in “Sarva Dharma Sama Bhav” and they believe in “Slay the kafirs who disbelieve in our verses”. There’s a reason why India has the highest number of Mosques (many of whom are built over our temples by “peaceful” fundamentalist invaders) in entire world but only a handful of Hindu temples in Muslim countries (and that too because of Majboori else why would they even allow Idols of Mushreeq Idolators in their Darul Islam). Most Indians including me used to be a secular libtard before Modi came but not now, the more these peacefuls and liberandus oppress Hindus, the more unapologetically we will be chanting Jai Shri Ram. There’s a reason why Hindus considered Kay Kay Menon as a villain in Shaurya because when the film came that was the golden period of “secularism” when “not everyone are the same” was used to defend them everyday, well today seeing whats happening everywhere inside the country the same bunch now consider Kay Kay Menon as a Hero (don’t believe me? Check the comments section of the video then).
Daily reminder.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Guys stop feeding the troll joe who sheared his g**nd. Click 'joe Shearer' - Ignore button. There, easy peasy japaneasy . Thanks in advance !

Ugra Bhairav

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@Joe Shearer

Do you know why you people are hated by persons having saner mind.

Because you turn blind eye towards gravy train approaching you at 150MPH.

You know what perplexes us that despite been overrun by that Gravy Train Once at the time of partition in 1947. The likes of you saved your sorry ass from East Bangal after been beaten your behinds in pulp.

Had not been Hindu India @Joe Shearer would have been converted to Rabid Mulla and presenting his sorry Ass to Ola Hu Fuckber 5 times as day.

Is there a Genetic Fault for Stockholm Syndrome, like Genetic Fault for rainbow coloured LGBT.

Same Genetic Fault for Stockholm Syndrome is appearing in Europe:

THESIS THORON

Country flag
First, before writing silly, childish posts, find out the colloquial meaning of gravy train. It does not mean, as you seem to imagine, some kind of death train; it means a vessel for material corruption in civil and military contracts.

Do educate yourself and then go on to wise saws about politics and society of which you have such a feeble understanding.
take this discussion to chit chat thread or make one for yourself. :dude:

SavageKing456

Country flag

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Why should they ban me? Have I ever used bad language? Have I commented on Pakistan as a nation? Have I commented on Pakistani society, or politics?

I have always told them that THEY should criticise Pakistan, and not India; and WE should criticise India, and not Pakistan. The older, more mature ones 'get' it; there are those who don't, and who don't wish to.

I can assure you, with those rules that I mentioned above, any Indian can not only exist, he (or she) can flourish.

In the simulated war game, a perma-banned member came back in, and nobody said anything.
We don't just want to criticize Pakistan,we want to destroy it and setback the lives of all the people in that state to such a state that they are unable to pose a threat to us.

One such mighty effort like 1971 will be enough to shatter it.

There are no pakis of any sufficient quantity or quality left that can modernize Pakistan (not liberalize as liberals are conmen or fools who can't deliver on the object of deradicalizing and deislamization of pakistan) and that chance will never come now.

A china style solution would be ideal.

There is no way a liberal even if given approval can deradicalize a society like pakistan,all 'liberal' Pakistanis if there is such a thing would do better to stay outside Pakistan and live a quite life as otherwise their fellow citizen or their gov might kill him/her.just abandon and write off the hellhole.

Liberals can only pick on actual relatively peaceful communities as they are much more civilized like the dharmics and hence they always try to pick on them for their 15 mins of fame.they don't need to be heeded to.the eastern asian solution for the Islam problem is the best.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles