India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Mikel

Country flag
This is the original crater -

It was clearly later filled up with dirt by Pak army.

Now the looking at the size and shape of the crater the impact of the projectile looks almost perpendicular to the ground and not at any sharp angle. Now watch this clip -

@00:56 seconds there is a similar impact with a non-warhead Brahmos.

@1:02 there is an impact with a small-warhead. You can see a blast wave being generated in the second impact. The camera visibly shakes due to it. Where as no such thing occurs in the first impact with the non-warhead.

Now look at the damage caused by the missile

You can clearly see that there is a pretty wide area of destruction which can only be caused if the missile actually sliced through the building on the top image and then landed in front of the structure with the cow shed. But then the crater size and shape doesn't support that argument. And a non-warhead impact with the ground will not create a blast wave that will knock down surrounding buildings.

The experts can correct me but it seems highly unlikely to me that only kinetic energy did this level of damage.

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
air burst munitions are used for soft targets like personnel and lightly armoured equipment.

notice how the blast is happening before the munition hits the ground.
So this indicates that there wasn't any warhead on the missile then?

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
& nobody died or got injured after such huge structural damage?

If hundreds of people can accumulate within short time after explosion... means it's well populated area... & it's in Punjab... has a very high population density.

Where are the owners of those buildings? Why no RR by Paki media presenting them on TV... asking for compensation?

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
& nobody died or got injured?

Where are the owners of those buildings? Why no RR by Paki media presenting them on TV... asking for compensation?
Exactly suspicious part for me. Like not even a single death? But then if a civi had died pakis would have been the 1st to shout it at the top of their lungs. Dunno man its confusing

SavageKing456

Country flag

Now the looking at the size and shape of the crater the impact of the projectile looks almost perpendicular to the ground and not at any sharp angle. Now watch this clip -

@1:02 there is an impact with a small-warhead. You can see a blast wave being generated in the second impact. The camera visibly shakes due to it. Where as no such thing occurs in the first impact with the non-warhead.

You can clearly see that there is a pretty wide area of destruction which can only be caused if the missile actually sliced through the building on the top image and then landed in front of the structure with the cow shed. But then the crater size and shape doesn't support that argument. And a non-warhead impact with the ground will not create a blast wave that will knock down surrounding buildings.

The experts can correct me but it seems highly unlikely to me that only kinetic energy did this level of damage.
What is the possibility that it self destructed right at that time?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Hmm but as many have pointed can only kinetic energy of the missile can turn all those buildings to rubble?🤔
yes, that bit is unanswered.
if military chaps are not giving answers, some science guy/girl will. we know the mass, we can guess the trajectory, we can guess the speed, folks should be able to calculate the kinetic energy at impact.

mokoman

Country flag

no expert , but since the gov didnt say 'no warhead' and from the pics , i also think it did have warhead like u said .

wasnt there also a tweet where some guy said window glass on far away houses were shattered ?

sounds like shock wave from a explosion.

SavageKing456

Country flag

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
If these things are truly happening and the armed forces are responding to the challenges from the private sector, that is very good news. But why the massive vacancies in officer class though? That affects day to day operations. it is undeniable that our peace time accidents, fratricide, taking safety for granted, not being serious about deterring pork army, bad PR setup etc are maligning our armed forces in front of our people. Why do this to ourselves?:shock::confused1::shock::confused1:
i dont know why the army does not try more tests and selections forofficers till they fill the qouta,i juts dont get it.

there are enough young people of the right age group who would like to join for the security in life and instant social status of the post.i dont see any lack of interest.

it seems this is an army created problem where they dont conduct many selections.i attaneded and got out at the group discussion stage,but I am sure if I got to the physical I would be fine.some of the criteria are just wierd and I really dont know if we require them.

this is when western countries have much laxer criteria except for elite units.instant job for anyone who is qualified as long as he does not have criminal record,drug habit,minimum iq.the western military actually looks so easy to enter and I sometimes feel jealous as even less than mediocre people can make a career in the military as long as they follow the line given to them and dont make any mistakes and still they are facing issues.

I feel like with todays job hunt rush among indian youth No young guy would miss an opportunity to join the army.I think there are guys like me who would join at the drop of a hat but dont do so because they feel they wont pass the nebulous and cryptic initial stages where you dont know what they are looking for or might not try thinking that they wont get in.

Otherwise our population stucture is too good for getting any number of required officers.

Mikel

Country flag
no expert , but since the gov didnt say 'no warhead' and from the pics , i also think it did have warhead like u said .

wasnt there also a tweet where some guy said window glass on far away houses were shattered ?

sounds like shock wave from a explosion.
Yes. Also in the Pakistani guy's video @03:24 he shows a shutter that's bent out of shape. Similar to damage a blast wave would do. Now I cannot tell whether it's sheet metal or some kind cloth. But it does look suspicious.

https://www. youtube.com/watch?v=CZ5VNGrznNc&t=92s&ab_channel=AleemBashir

Ayushraj

Country flag
Porki we have neutralised indian air force rafale and brahmos missile by buying HQ -9 air defense system from China and also j-10.
This system can easily shoot down supersonic aircraft or missile which means brahmos threat is totally neutralised.
Even hq-9 can deal with hypersonic weapon.

india fired brahmos missile which travelled 100 km+ inside Pakistan and hq-9 did nothing. :pound:
even iaf also got idea how paf radar pattern work

paf can also say paisa barbaad Behench**d on hq-9 system most sophisticated in Pakistan

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Well if it was guiding towards pre defined target then why didn't hit PAF base
Because that's what a target should've been in case of an actual conflict
Kill switch after getting details of their xband stealth and hq9 we also have s400 radar looking for their porki air asset signatures.

Articles