India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Echo1Charlie

Country flag
On a different track.
Will this be a good time for India to carry out an thermonuclear bomb(hydrogen bomb) test, an large yield 1 Megaton test at Pokhran. The missing link in our nuclear arsenal. I believe we must be having 200 kiloton hydrogen bombs already. Should be scaled up to 1 Megaton. The design must have already been done. So probably can be ready in a couple of weeks. Thinking very positive.
Badly needed to send an signal to the Chinese.

The timing may be appropriate.
Europe is in turmoil and Washington has its hands full in dealing with the Ukraine situation. Expect the US to remain busy on Ukraine at least for a couple of weeks till Russia brings about a change of Government there and establishes reasonable control over the country.

The Pakis are in dire straits economically and may not respond to the Indian test. For fear of new sanctions. (maybe excessively optimistic view).

I think Washington will think twice before sanctioning India. They need India 's support to counter an China - Russia (an Russia stronger after establishing control over Ukraine) axis. Of course India will never go against Russian interests but can rally with the US against China.

And many reports state that North Korea is again preparing to test. So World attention will be diverted.

Will the Buddha smile again in Pokhran?.
Do you think US will take that lightly? :frusty:

Sanatani

Country flag
Is there even a little possibility that if India goes on to support America regarding Russia-Ukraine, that they would take our side in Kashmir matter?
And what would we gain if US takes our side. Also why do we need US support on Kashmir. Kashmir is ours and we don't need anyone's support on this.

abingdonboy

Country flag
He is a liar tum bhi yar kis ki baat kar rahe moeed Yusuf ki sasta tere naam 😂😁 uske do do passport hai usa ka citizen hai wo 😏
Pak NSA told the truth I think, these anonymous sources are attempts to regain some pride and pacify their domestic audience- yes we knew they were there and were asked to stand down otherwise we’d have shot it down obviously, is the message but they’ve lost control of the narrative by opening their mouths so early and flapping.

almost all the sane/nationalists pakis I see don’t even really care about the Indian story, they are beyond dismayed at the Pakistani response or lack of one I should say. THIS is why there’s going to be a lot of obfuscation over the coming days as they realise this makes them look inept

First it was the US now india is pushing them around and invading their airspace almost at will

abingdonboy

Country flag
First it was the Predator now the Brahmos should be made the National bird of Pakistan

I wonder if this is giving anyone ideas the next time a Paki HVT like Hafiz cokes within 200km of an Indian border

I mean after this I’d be surprised if any HVT came within a few hundred km of the Indian border from the Pak side

Echo1Charlie

Country flag
Woah hold you horses boy if this is an accident or technical malfunction (that's a big if) don't you think it raises the question about the credibility of our missiles and our sop's missile test failures is one thing a missile that flies to enemy territory due to technical glitch is a whole new different thing a matter and a matter of concern and you comparing this loc activity is pretty silly terrain is difficult there or else India would have fenced the entire loc by now
Even if it's a technical malfunction there's something to be proud of; even a malfunctioned missile knows where to hit! :truestory:

THESIS THORON

Country flag
It is feasible with current tech available to ISRO...our spacecrafts can operate for long duration on their own without any communication with ground station....Max weight of spacecraft including a nuke won't weigh more than 2.5 tons and MK-3 can easily carry it
better we start to work on capturing antimatter from earth's vanallen belt.

early bird benefit

Screenshot 2022-03-12 201034.jpg

Echo1Charlie

Country flag
The thing is technology is susceptible to become faulty sometimes(especially such technology used in weapons systems has to have a very low rate of malfunction but there is a chance) so it doesn't mean it indicates the incompetence of the people who are responsible to mantain it. As a software dev it's not always easy to find bugs in software and with a 'BIG' IF the CM had a technical malfunction then to me it only appears to be a software malfunction cuz as long as the software doesn't give the "go ahead" so to speak to the embedded processors the missile won't fire. Yes, it indicates that the people who are responsible to making and maintaining lacked out but IF this is true then it's only 1 in a 10000 chance but still it doesn't mean they are incompetent. It's not like every few year this kind of shit happens. I think if we are to actually believe the malfunction theory then this is the 1st time I am hearing of an active operational CM failure.
And this isn't even limited to us, the f35 crash doesn't necessarily mean the pilot of the jet was incompetent, maybe the hud malfunctioned during landing and the crash happened. The US during cold war almost accidently nuked their own city, so shit like this happens but its often very very rare.
One more thing, I have read that during inital phase of testing brahmos DRDO said the software had some issues and they said they will work on it to make it so it doesn't have any. Now brahmos is said to be the most deadliest supersonic missile on the planet with pinpoint accuracy, so there is very much less of chance of a software or as they said "technical malfunction".
I don't understand how can you revisit the malfunction theory even after seeing the trajectory?!

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Me samjha nahi bro 🤔
niche wale thread me jakar apna introduction de

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles