India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
China isn't invading Taiwan because first war is costly and second Taiwan is America's good dog. America would have to respond if Taiwan is attacked.
But, This is not the case with India.
And going by your logic, why India isn't invading Pakistan and capturing POK? Is it because India is weak and its propaganda of a powerful army will be destroyed?
If I go by your logic, then Pakis regularly engage with our troops in firefights, artillery dueling, and cross-border strikes, and India doesn't do the same at LAC with China. So, India is weaker than Pakistan.

Hogya. Jai ho
Abe o gucci gang ki paidaish kab se sun raha hu teri bakwas. If China is so strong then why don't they attack us.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
:scared2::scared2:
F8 tak ki patrolling ruk gai saar. Bina goli chalaaye vo apni claim line tak pahuch gai.
You are right they have pushed us where they wanted to and made gains
Now it's not their responsibility to attack us as they have taken ours but statement should be why isn't India attacking as they have captured our land
We can't that's the answer we can defend their aggression but they will not invade us as they can simply salami slice us because we fear there strength

Waanar

Country flag
Abe o gucci gang ki paidaish kab se sun raha hu teri bakwas. If China is so strong then why don't they attack us.
Wtf logic?

If America so stronk, why don't they attack Iran?
If India so stronk, why don't we attack Pakistan?
If XYZ so stronk, why don't they attack ABC?

Nuance, my nibbles.

In an all out war, China has a lot of advantages over us.
They don't engage in an all out war because they don't want the pyrhic victory which will merely assure a short term gratification over a long term prosperity.

War is like masturbation.
It gives momentary pleasure and is healthy every once in a while, but do it too much and you'll be miserable and tired all day and your equipment may not even work properly anymore.

How about we start talking of domestic ammunition manufacturing before we embark on slaying the tiny weener dragon?

Yes, now, if we have a sophisticated all emcompassing domestic MIC, the Chinese better say goodbye to Tibet, even with our smaller economy.

Last edited:

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@Waanar ji I have one question how can we stop Chinese slicing bcoz even very good members are not asking the question why isn't India attacking China bcoz that's our land they have occupied not vice versa so they shouldn't attack
Answer is we can't bcoz of numerous reasons but what can we do in every 2-3 years bcoz they know that we are weak
But what's the solution to stop it

Waanar

Country flag
@Waanar ji I have one question how can we stop Chinese slicing bcoz even very good members are not asking the question why isn't India attacking China bcoz that's our land they have occupied not vice versa so they shouldn't attack
Answer is we can't bcoz of numerous reasons but what can we do in every 2-3 years bcoz they know that we are weak
But what's the solution to stop it
That's for ninda turtle to plan.
My bird brain is too small to think of anything which would work without risking the start of WW3.

cereal killer

Country flag
China isn't invading Taiwan because first war is costly and second Taiwan is America's good dog. America would have to respond if Taiwan is attacked.
But, This is not the case with India.
And going by your logic, why India isn't invading Pakistan and capturing POK? Is it because India is weak and its propaganda of a powerful army will be destroyed?
If I go by your logic, then Pakis regularly engage with our troops in firefights, artillery dueling, and cross-border strikes, and India doesn't do the same at LAC with China. So, India is weaker than Pakistan.

Hogya. Jai ho
First of all u need to understand geography of PoK heck even GB... There are 30+ ultra high altitudes peaks over there with numerous Pakistani bases. Connectivity wise they are in great shape as a defensive force.
Kashmir is a frontier... Pakistani Punjab is a ten times easier to roll over than PoK.

Waanar

Country flag
So this salami slicing will continue
Permanent concrete buildings and bunkers and of course, heavier deployments of men and ISR assets would help, but then again, if the chinese aren't stopping, they aren't stopping.
We should be focusing on asymmetric warfare here. Whether East Turkestan or Tibet, I don't know.

A small skirmish has the risk of escalating to a full scale war and whether it should be done or not.... that's a risk analysis best left to the South block and the chiefs of the services.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Permanent concrete buildings and bunkers and of course, heavier deployments of men and ISR assets would help, but then again, if the chinese aren't stopping, they aren't stopping.
We should be focusing on asymmetric warfare here. Whether East Turkestan or Tibet, I don't know.

A small skirmish has the risk of escalating to a full scale war and whether it should be done or not.... that's a risk analysis best left to the South block and the chiefs of the services.
Yes the best way is to make them taste something that we have been tasting for past 30 years
But do our babus have guts for it
It's worthless to speak here till then

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
First of all u need to understand geography of PoK heck even GB... There are 30+ ultra high altitudes peaks over there with numerous Pakistani bases. Connectivity wise they are in great shape as a defensive force.
Kashmir is a frontier... Pakistani Punjab is a ten times easier to roll over than PoK.
We won't be able to take Tibet khurd and Tibet bozorg mate so chill

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Choose your heros very very carefully.
The last post on my chit chat thread already explained to you in great details as to who your and our heroes are. Aditi Vivasvat Manu Ila Purooravas AAyus Nahusa Yayaati. King BHARAT Devavaata Srnjaya Vadhryasva Divodaasa Pratardana Pijvana Sudaas Sahadeva Somaka etc etc etc.

Kitne naam ginau tujhe?

I think its time to take your xbox now and you rather do dishes with mom tonight?

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
when i see this russian operation & analyze through our position ,we lack in numbers in some depts especially rocket & tube artillery ,wheeled icv ,attack helicopters, mobile AD,3rd gen ATGM & tactical ballistic missiles but for all that we have indigenous options with external options now becoming more expensive & rare
View attachment 140397View attachment 140398View attachment 140400View attachment 140402View attachment 140403View attachment 140404View attachment 140405View attachment 140406
while on tube artillery govt has moved in right direction with 245 k9 & m777 ulh ,114 dhanush & 300 upgunned sharang incoming defexpo 22 speculations of 200 more k9 & 150 Atags order also coming which would make 1k 155mm in short term
k9.jpg
m777.png
sharang.jpg
dhanush-hd3.jpg
atags1.jpg

Global Defence

Articles