India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
He was unable to save his a**... yet the mountain rat allegedly saved whole Bharat :lol: .....it was he who invited Aurangzeb to deccan in first place to save his father a** in 1648 & offer his subordination :) & even after his escape from Agra... continue to write letter to Aurangzeb begging him to recognise him & to give him a jagir.

Which Aurangzeb did
as a ‘Raja’ and accepted his son Sambhaji into Mughal service with a mansabdar of 5,000 a rank he always desired. 🙂

All this was before he became the sovereign :lol:

His grand daughter was married to Muhammad Muhruddin son of sikandar khan Bijapuri and Aurangzeb himself paid 7000 rs as dowry to seal the marrige lol.

View attachment 140340

Shivaji grandson Shahu was a mughal mansabdar with rank of 7000 & after returning back to decan went bare foot to tomb of Aurangzeb to pay respect:rofl:

View attachment 140335View attachment 140336

Shivaji couldn't finish Nizam Shahi, Adil shahi.....surrender unconditionally to Mughals in his lifetime offering his services. Wrote mercy petition to Aurangzeb and died in 1680. Meanwhile mughal empire reach its peak in 1700.

View attachment 140343

I can go on & on about busting myth about this Hindu sher but that will triggered to many members here & mod will come for me.

Image of him being a hindu king is a 19th & early 20th century fabrication by marathi revisionist historians. congress played a massive role in it for political gain.

Since you are probably a Brahmin you must know that his name was evoked in Maharashtra to sexually assault Brahmin women.
" The Chatrapati mela has come Brahmin women better run "

View attachment 140345

Choose your heros very very carefully.
Oye Bhen ke l*de @t 90s @Sigmamale101 @Udaybhan Rathore @Lemurslayerfromnorth @Privacy aur abb @Pakisupapowa1971 apni g*nd jaake 🅱axtan me marwa jaha ki aadhi aabadi Pakjab me rehti hai jahan sabse zyada Rajputo ne apni lulli katvai biryani ke liye. Abb nikal yaha se l*du.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
He was unable to save his a**... yet the mountain rat allegedly saved whole Bharat :lol: .....it was he who invited Aurangzeb to deccan in first place to save his father a** in 1648 & offer his subordination :) & even after his escape from Agra... continue to write letter to Aurangzeb begging him to recognise him & to give him a jagir.

Which Aurangzeb did
as a ‘Raja’ and accepted his son Sambhaji into Mughal service with a mansabdar of 5,000 a rank he always desired. 🙂

All this was before he became the sovereign :lol:

His grand daughter was married to Muhammad Muhruddin son of sikandar khan Bijapuri and Aurangzeb himself paid 7000 rs as dowry to seal the marrige lol.

View attachment 140340

Shivaji grandson Shahu was a mughal mansabdar with rank of 7000 & after returning back to decan went bare foot to tomb of Aurangzeb to pay respect:rofl:

View attachment 140335View attachment 140336

Shivaji couldn't finish Nizam Shahi, Adil shahi.....surrender unconditionally to Mughals in his lifetime offering his services. Wrote mercy petition to Aurangzeb and died in 1680. Meanwhile mughal empire reach its peak in 1700.

View attachment 140343

I can go on & on about busting myth about this Hindu sher but that will triggered to many members here & mod will come for me.

Image of him being a hindu king is a 19th & early 20th century fabrication by marathi revisionist historians. congress played a massive role in it for political gain.

Since you are probably a Brahmin you must know that his name was evoked in Maharashtra to sexually assault Brahmin women.
" The Chatrapati mela has come Brahmin women better run "

View attachment 140345

Choose your heros very very carefully.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
when i see this russian operation & analyze through our position ,we lack in numbers in some depts especially rocket & tube artillery ,wheeled icv ,attack helicopters, mobile AD,3rd gen ATGM & tactical ballistic missiles but for all that we have indigenous options with external options now becoming more expensive & rare
atags.jpg
pinaka.jpg
whap.jpg
lch.jpg
qrsam.png
akash.jpg
pralay.jpg
mpatgm.jpg

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
when i see this russian operation & analyze through our position ,we lack in numbers in some depts especially rocket & tube artillery ,wheeled icv ,attack helicopters, mobile AD,3rd gen ATGM & tactical ballistic missiles but for all that we have indigenous options with external options now becoming more expensive & rare
View attachment 140397View attachment 140398View attachment 140400View attachment 140402View attachment 140403View attachment 140404View attachment 140405View attachment 140406
We lack nearly everything bruh. Our infantry is still not fully mechanized. We got the grim reality test during Operation Snow leopard when we were shocked by the mobilization speed of the Chinese army.

Just to add some RR material of what we lack -
  • Attack helicopters
  • Rocket artillery
  • SRBMs
  • Cruise Missiles (BrahMos is too expensive to be mass-produced)
  • IFVs
  • SPHs
  • Tube Artillery
  • Decent, minimal personal gear for soldiers
We are a big, monolithic military still stuck in 80s. It is enough for Pakistan, but we don't count as a world power.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
We lack nearly everything bruh. Our infantry is still not fully mechanized. We got the grim reality test during Operation Snow leopard when we were shocked by the mobilization speed of the Chinese army.

• Attack helicopters
  • Rocket artillery
  • SRBMs
  • IFVs
  • SPHs
  • Tube Artillery
We are a big, monolithic military still stuck in 80s. It is enough for Pakistan, but we don't count as a world power.
ifv -- frcv
sph-- 200 more incoming
tube art--- :smash::smash:
cruise mijjile -- testing
attack helis -- you mean apache class or lch

everything is coming, when I joined dfi, same things were coming,

after 1 year, they are now also coming

THEY WILL BE IN COMING MODE

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
ifv -- frcv
sph-- 200 more incoming
tube art--- :smash::smash:
cruise mijjile -- testing
attack helis -- you mean apache class or lch

everything is coming, when I joined dfi, same things were coming,

after 1 year, they are now also coming

THEY WILL BE IN COMING MODE
Some will come this year

Ayushraj

Country flag

• Attack helicopters
  • Rocket artillery
  • SRBMs
  • IFVs
  • SPHs
  • Tube Artillery
We are already very well prepared to Chinese.

In mountain warfare tanks and ifv are needed near passes and have almost no use.

Most powerful weaponry in mountain warfare is artillery.

I want Chinese to attack us
then world will see how Chinese Army is biggest joke and propaganda.
They are just paper tigers and most of their soldiers lack will to fight.
They don't have courage to face mountain warfare.

even Pakistan army is more tougher than Chinese

we don't need too much mechnization only in Rajasthan sector mechanized infantry will be used.

Stop comparing indian army with Nato standard.
They have different objective we have different objective and challenges

Last edited:

THESIS THORON

Country flag

In mountain warfare tanks and ifv are needed near passes and have almost no use.

we don't need too much mechnization only in Rajasthan sector mechanized infantry will be used.

I am in cope seeth mode for not ordering atags, kalyani ulh

vidhwanshak

Country flag

No, we aren't. Infact we are underarmed.
First, china has almost achieved its objective in ladakh. They have pushed LAC to their 1959 claim line.
Second, whatever is left in Arunachal, my friend, we don't have roads there. Do you think we will be able to hold the line when push comes to shove? Also, we greatly lack self-propelled howitzers, rocket artillery and chinese have them in thousands. If you think China won't commit all these resources to fight India then you are very wrong. They are already expanding thier capabilities in Tibet. From airfield, airstrip to explosion resistant shelters, they are not leaving any stone unturned.
And please stop propagating Chinese soldiers weak/ chinese maal kharaab, like a child. If they were really weak, then how they are pushing India back?
China is stronger in every aspect, and far-far stronger compared to pakistan.

Ayushraj

Country flag
No, we aren't. Infact we are underarmed.
First, china has almost achieved its objective in ladakh. They have pushed LAC to their 1959 claim line.
Second, whatever is left in Arunachal, my friend, we don't have roads there. Do you think we will be able to hold the line when push comes to shove? Also, we greatly lack self-propelled howitzers, rocket artillery and chinese have them in thousands. If you think China won't commit all these resources to fight India then you are very wrong. They are already expanding thier capabilities in Tibet. From airfield, airstrip to explosion resistant shelters, they are not leaving any stone unturned.
And please stop propagating Chinese soldiers weak/ chinese maal kharaab, like a child. If they were really weak, then how they are pushing India back?
China is stronger in every aspect, and far-far stronger compared to pakistan.
Why china is not invading Taiwan.

China never wants war china wants business.

If China invades Taiwan their whole propaganda about strong and powerful army will be destroyed.

That's why China avoids war.

In last 50 years they have not fought any war.
They were very though in 1970s and 1970s due to Korean War, Chinese civil war, etc but now they are joke

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Why china is not invading Taiwan.

China never wants war china wants business.

If China invades Taiwan their whole propaganda about strong and powerful army will be destroyed.

That's why China avoids war.

Chinese Army is a joke
China isn't invading Taiwan because first war is costly and second Taiwan is America's good dog. America would have to respond if Taiwan is attacked.
But, This is not the case with India.
And going by your logic, why India isn't invading Pakistan and capturing POK? Is it because India is weak and its propaganda of a powerful army will be destroyed?
If I go by your logic, then Pakis regularly engage with our troops in firefights, artillery dueling, and cross-border strikes, and India doesn't do the same at LAC with China. So, India is weaker than Pakistan.

Hogya. Jai ho

Global Defence

Articles