India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Waanar

Country flag
Nope I don't think so don't get me wrong what change do you expect even dring 2000 and afterwards our sf and rr were same equipped as those millitants nothing will change
And our casualties were high too.

I don't frankly think M16s or the new weapons Afghans bring in Kashmir are going to have much effect, though.

Can't judge the effect of heavy arty.

I swear, all this can be solved by a Op Parakram-esque exercise.
Pakis will lose a lot of will and cash trying to mirror our mobilization.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Gaya ek advantage tha shelling me hamare like
Unhone Chinese artillery se compensate kar diya
Now I think it will be us suffering
They have better military planners even after losing so many wars
Haa ab is baat ka dhindhora pito , 80s 90s me koi forum nai tha tab bhi fauj Jaanti thi kaise ladna hota hai
Army upgrade kar rahe hai 130 mm m 46 guns ko , Humne hazar Se zyada li hai roos se
Abhi 300 upgrade hua hai , aage aur hoga , calibre bofors wala hoga
Ek aur baat kashmir me shoot and Scoot utna kargar nai hai
Phir humare paas weapon locating radar bhi to hai , sh 15 bhi past hoga unke har hathiyar ki tarah
Wo 105 mm ka rpg 29 use karte hai, hum 84 mm ka carl gustav, phir socho ki kon dominate karta hai wahan
Unki artillery humse bhi khatsa haalat me hai , don't be fooled by large calibre
Jab 105 mm ka gola , 203 mm ki top ke upar girta hia na , to wo 203 mm ki top ke parkhacche ud jate hai

Kumaoni

And our casualties were high too.

I don't frankly think M16s or the new weapons Afghans bring in Kashmir are going to have much effect, though.

Can't say the effect of heavy arty though.

I swear, all this can be solved by a Op Parakram-esque exercise.
Pakis will lose a lot of will and cash trying to match our mobilization.
Modi wants a “US-India alliance”, and an Operation Prakaram or Sarp Vinash 2.0 will easily be denounced by every Western Country.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Haa ab is baat ka dhindhora pito , 80s 90s me koi forum nai tha tab bhi fauj Jaanti thi kaise ladna hota hai
Army upgrade kar rahe hai 130 mm m 46 guns ko , Humne hazar Se zyada li hai roos se
Abhi 300 upgrade hua hai , aage aur hoga , calibre bofors wala hoga
Ek aur baat kashmir me shoot and Scoot utna kargar nai hai
Phir humare paas weapon locating radar bhi to hai , sh 15 bhi past hoga unke har hathiyar ki tarah
Wo 105 mm ka rpg 29 use karte hai, hum 84 mm ka carl gustav, phir socho ki kon dominate karta hai wahan
Calm down Maharaj calm down all I meant to say they have better procurement plans than us wrt to their enemy
All I mean even their small artillery procurement is gonna leave some effect on us

Waanar

Country flag
Modi wants a “US-India alliance”, and an Operation Prakaram or Sarp Vinash 2.0 will easily be denounced by every Western Country.
I'm not talking of Sarp Vinash.
If we amass troops on border for an "exercise" and make some minor intrusions on the LOC, no matter what intel Pakistanis hold, they'll have to mirror our deployment.

That mobilization will be extremely costly, not just economically but also because they'll have to draw down troops currently holding Taliban and BRAS at bay, thus an erosion of the grid already in place in those areas.

They can't simply ignore a massive Indian formation on LOC, prepped to push in at any moment.

If they do, fuck US-India alliance! I see PoK in our hands!

Plus, westerners can't possibly be dumb enough to give the short stick to their only reliable counterbalance to China in the SE region, especially with Russia grabbing the most heat and focus.

Right, guys? Right?
Guys? :notsure:

Waanar

Country flag
These two bit hypocrites called our surgical strikes provocative. God knows the amount of stories they will do about “Facist Modi India amassing troops provoking and aggravating Pakistan”:
Yeah, true, but their interests in Afghanistan are mostly finished now (at least as far as Pakistan is concerned) and their main focus in this region is mainly China.

We should be pushing the envelope in testing the new dynamics, now that there are no bargaining chips Pakistan has over the US.

Kumaoni

I'm not talking of Sarp Vinash.
If we amass troops on border for an "exercise" and make some minor intrusions on the LOC, no matter what intel Pakistanis hold, they'll have to mirror our deployment.

That mobilization will be extremely costly, not just economically but also because they'll have to draw down troops currently holding Taliban and BRAS at bay, thus an erosion of the grid already in place in those areas.

They can't simply ignore a massive Indian formation on LOC, prepped to push in at any moment.

If they do, fuck US-India alliance! I see PoK in our hands!

Plus, westerners can't possibly be dumb enough to give the short stick to their only reliable counterbalance to China in the SE region, especially with Russia grabbing the most heat and focus.

Right, guys? Right?
Guys? :notsure:
The thing is, we see how much the American media reports about Modi’s “facism”. We also saw the condemnation of revoking article 370 from the American Media, and even Republicans spoke against it. Imagine how much news will be spread about a mobilization of Indian forces on the LoC.

Waanar

Country flag
The thing is, we see how much the American media reports about Modi’s “facism”. We also saw the condemnation of revoking article 370 from the American Media, and even Republicans spoke against it. Imagine how much news will be spread about a mobilization of Indian forces on the LoC.
Yes, I understand but if American media were to dictate our national strategy, we would be fucked worse than the only goat in a Paki family now, wouldn't we?

You're overestimating the effect of the western media.

I don't think they'll make a big stink about our troops wargaming on the border.
If they do, let them.

We can't sit around and let Pakistan have all the fun.

Kumaoni

Yes, I understand but if American media were to dictate our national strategy, we would be fucked worse than the only goat in a Paki family now, wouldn't we?

You're overestimating the effect of the western media.

I don't think they'll make a big stink about our troops wargaming on the border.
If they do, let them.

We can't sit around and let Pakistan have all the fun.
Oh I know they will have no effect on us at all. They can’t and don’t have the aukaat to.

But the issue is this: Will Modi allow such a operation giving that suspected outcome?

Waanar

Country flag
Oh I know they will have no effect on us at all. They can’t and don’t have the aukaat to.

But the issue is this: Will Modi allow such a operation giving that suspected outcome?
Ima call up Modi right now and find out!

*Tring tring*
Modi-
Hello, this is Mudi!
Waanar- Halo, Mudiji, myself Waanar, wanted to know whether you will amass troops on the border as Pakistanis are placing heavy arty there, or will you chicken out due to western media's propaganda which may interfere with your current endeavors to build a meaningful alliance with US?
Modi-
I, the mudi, hereby rejin and hand control over to you for running the nation.
Plij attend oats taking ceremony tomorrow.

TLDR - It's up to Modi to analyze the cost to benefits ratio.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

*Tring tring*
Modi-
Hello, this is Mudi!
Waanar- Halo, Mudiji, myself Waanar, wanted to know whether you will amass troops on the border as Pakistanis are placing heavy arty there, or will you chicken out due to western media's propaganda which may interfere with your current endeavors to build a meaningful alliance with US?
Modi-

Very deep message , I appreciate this message

Ps ... everybody comment F for respect of @ Waanar

Kumaoni

*Tring tring*
Modi-
Hello, this is Mudi!
Modi-

Emotional Message saar.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
To all the worried Dukh-aatma(s)

As I have already stated... there is 8.5 month election gap this yr... enough room for Military & Geopolitical maneuvering without worrying about immediate electoral repercussions (& even the elections after these 8.5 months is in Gujarat in December... a secure turf for BJP)... so if porkis try anything... response will not be like before... permanent changes to LOC on Cards... Mark this post.

Soon you people will see news on emergency purchase of EXCALIBUR shells from US.

Last edited:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Calm down Maharaj calm down all I meant to say they have better procurement plans than us wrt to their enemy
All I mean even their small artillery procurement is gonna leave some effect on us
Artillery is artillery, it will have impact on us

Global Defence

Articles