India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Noo. Not at all.
Seeing poor women like this is sad af.
Phasist Mudi should rejine and EEndia should leave Cashmere.
I was on the wrong side all this side, supporting phasist Brhamin Baniya Hinoooos. I have returned to the side that is correct. Nothing to do with this beautiful women. I covered my eyes so as to not see her as that would be HARAM and I wouldn't want her punsihed as she hasn't covered her face. I took her punishment.
Pahle mai

mokoman

Country flag
@FalconSlayers is it true?
Then what do you put in your Chutney when you eat medu Vada and Idli?
hindus took all the coconut trees when they left kashmir. its common knowledge

jokes aside seen several vids of taliban using thermal scopes to snipe afghan army posts. looks crazy.

i doubt pakistan will escalate to 1980' style pushing talibs into kashmir , with thermal scopes or IEDs or drones or whatever.

IMHO there is a sort of equilibrium now , they push terrorists , we kill them - our guys die too . we seem to dont mind it . they dont escalate and we dont strike them across the border.

Rudra7678

Country flag
IMHO there is a sort of equilibrium now , they push terrorists , we kill them - our guys die too . we seem to dont mind it . they dont escalate and we dont strike them across the border.
Our boys dying in the line of duty is of no concern to either the top rank IA generals or the political leadership of the country. These guys have invested their ill-gotten wealth in the stock markets, mutual funds and that is the reason they do not want to jeopardize the stock market, lest they lose their dough and a dead solider is only a small price to pay for making the economy a double digit trillion dollar one.

Making your enemy bleed economically is not the same as making it bleed in real, which sends a much more stronger message.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
hindus took all the coconut trees when they left kashmir. its common knowledge

jokes aside seen several vids of taliban using thermal scopes to snipe afghan army posts. looks crazy.

i doubt pakistan will escalate to 1980' style pushing talibs into kashmir , with thermal scopes or IEDs or drones or whatever.

I dont think that this will be the situation in coming time.

considering that pakis have inducted new artillery and they might have collected good amt of ammunitions as the loc was silent.

the day their western boder becomes silent from that day they will start doing their shit here.

we should have ordered bharat 52 atleast in this mean time, but that didnt happen.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Turkroach made Canik TP9 pistol seized from TRF militant arrested in Srinagar. Turkroaches are punching way above their weight for quite some time, we should make sure next time Turgays find Indian made ASMI smgs with Kurdish Freedom Fighters.
View attachment 138619
Turkey is on their path of becoming a failed economy just like their iron biraaders Pakistan, with inflations hitting 50%. Their misplaced priorities over muslim brotherhood over trade and economy is costing them dearly.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Turkey is on their path of becoming a failed economy just like their iron biraaders Pakistan, with inflations hitting 50%. Their misplaced priorities over muslim brotherhood over trade and economy is costing them dearly.
Its better we get Er🐶an kicked out from Turkey, Turkey has become anti-India only under this Erdogan regime and made his voters and followers the same “muh Islami birader Pakeestan, muh cashmere phreedum”. Turkey would’ve be a great partner had Erdog not started his anti-India rhetorics and activities.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Its better we get Er🐶an kicked out from Turkey, Turkey has become anti-India only under this Erdogan regime and made his voters and followers the same “muh Islami birader Pakeestan, muh cashmere phreedum”. Turkey would’ve be a great partner had Erdog not started his anti-India rhetorics and activities.
I don't think local Turkish people buy it. Turkish people, unlike their iron biraaders are not that extremist-minded or religious, are in fact quite tolerant and educated. They don't buy Erdogan's world Islamist leader mindset and are actually pretty unhappy with him.
At this point, Erdogan is basically acting as a dictator.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I don't think local Turkish people buy it. Turkish people, unlike their iron biraaders are not that extremist-minded or religious, are in fact quite tolerant and educated. They don't buy Erdogan's world Islamist leader mindset and are actually pretty unhappy with him.
At this point, Erdogan is basically acting as a dictator.
I know, even I don’t hate Turks but Erdogan and his blind followers on Twitter are just a headache. When will Erdogan leave Turkey PM post anyways? Also much of their media remains biased anti-India propaganda outlets. The day he goes we should improve our relations with Turkey only if we find new govt. to be pro-India.

Last edited:

HawkisRight

Country flag
Turkroach made Canik TP9 pistol seized from TRF militant arrested in Srinagar. Turkroaches are punching way above their weight for quite some time, we should make sure next time Turgays find Indian made ASMI smgs with Kurdish Freedom Fighters.
View attachment 138619

Cause And Effect....Turkroaches are getting too flirty than their aukat..for kashmeer u will get Kurdistan...Roaches might be itching to go back to Uncivilized nomadic gutters which their ancestors came from...FATF is just a start for road to glorious gutter..

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Cause And Effect....Turkroaches are getting too flirty than their aukat..for kashmeer u will get Kurdistan...Roaches might be itching to go back to Uncivilized nomadic gutters which their ancestors came from...FATF is just start for road to gutter..
Modern Turks in Turkey are not ethnic Turks
They are essentially converted Greeks, ethnic Turks live in Central Asia presently

HawkisRight

Country flag
Modern Turks in Turkey are not ethnic Turks
They are essentially converted Greeks, ethnic Turks live in Central Asia presently
Obviously they are a mix over millennium thats why i said ancestors... Ironically original turks are from Xinjiang who nowadays are getting screwed by Hans and these cocktail turks are silent on it...

Global Defence

Articles