India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

Sir pe tapla

Country flag
I don't knw why people is frustrated about BJP
Not doing anything in J&K
They have done what
It could be done legally by law
UT of J&K

People need to be practical πŸ™„
Just few days back
I visited Kashmir Valley
Still flight booked
Things were moving good πŸ‘

Ab kya Karei we all know there is a essence of Wahabism in kashmiri blood.

They don't like Kuffar

China ki Tarah concentration camp mein toh daal nahibsakte
Modi has done a lot , that there is no doubt. Revoking article 370 was the time I gained respect for him because I didn't expect anyone to do this.

But why is it that the only time he gives a go ahead for a major operation killing paki jihadis is around elections?? I hate this thing about him.

Anyways I will still wait for 2 months before having a final say. Who knows we might do something? Everyone was saying nothing will happen after Pulwama but I knew elections were around the corner and something will definitely happen, it took time but the airstrikes did happen .

It shouldn't take damn elections to take action against Pakistanis. If RAW is aiding BLAs attack on pakistan they should continue it without saying so

But when pakistani kills our civilians, it shouldn't take elections to go and kill porkies and if such an operation is taking place, it should be out in the open that it was infact India who did it to send a clear message that India won't be tolerant of this bullshit anymore.

Such a big army, airforce, Navy and special ops, all for nigh. It's bullshit.

Ayushraj

Country flag

why tf is paxtani army allowing jihadis to enter valley with their original id cards. are they even original??? what do you guys think
Terrorists has a limited lifespan . He has to do his job in this limited time .A terrorist is trained like this fashion that he is useless after a certain timespan. If his life line exceeds the limited lifespan he is provided then he is forced to die for the cause by his handlers. So having porki id card is not a big issue since he is here to die.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
This is disconcerting. Time and again we have done this chutiyapa and paid a civilization altering level cost! From Talikota to Panipat! Lord Krishna directed us to destroy adharma - then why do we have this trojan horse within us? Their philosophy by definition is against dharma and so how can they be part of RSS? Somehow RSS got its chaddi in a knot here!

No.

RSS and bjp are dumb.

That doesn't mean you don't create another front to challenge Ummah ka chummah narrative among Muslims.

RSS shoots itself in the foot with its anti intellectual attitude and insistence to not update 20th century race based definitions for nationhood.

Imagine thinking Muslims should be called Hindus.

Reactionary hindutva is just stupid right now and also headed in a wrong direction.

If Pakistan had a half decent economy and soft power, we'd have faced much more serious internal issues.

This is why turkeys role here is significant.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Told you all these peace talks will go nowhere πŸ˜‚, After years of staying relatively dormant, TTP has just started the fun again in Pakistan , they are getting more arms and ammunition, their ambushes are getting better and the results are there to see.

Now let me tell you what Imrand Khan has done:

1. Lied to his people about a ceasefire between TTP.

2. Days after this, he suffered embarrassment when TTP chief said no such ceasefire has taken place and to continue attacking Pakistan.

3. Got more troops killed.

4. Angered families of people killed by TTP.

This guy is a grade A moron. Par "ghabrana nahi he"
So TTP wants sharia for porkistan and declare it's a islamic emirate with help of kafir india. :pound::pound:
These types of group have no loyalties if porki pay more than we are paying them they will sue for Peace with porkistan.
Just bid and use them

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
I don't knw why people is frustrated about BJP
Not doing anything in J&K
They have done what
It could be done legally by law
UT of J&K

People need to be practical πŸ™„
Just few days back
I visited Kashmir Valley
Still flight booked
Things were moving good πŸ‘

Ab kya Karei we all know there is a essence of Wahabism in kashmiri blood.

They don't like Kuffar

China ki Tarah concentration camp mein toh daal nahibsakte

What legal and practical challenges will we face in case we move with an armed enclave policy for demographic change?

Sir pe tapla

Country flag
So TTP wants sharia for porkistan and declare it's a islamic emirate with help of kafir india. :pound::pound:
These types of group have no loyalties if porki pay more than we are paying them they will sue for Peace with porkistan.
Just bid and use them
Not just TTP my good sir but a majority of Pakistanis themselves! Lol.

Look at this

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Just want to bring your notice to the Al-JIZZeera article of the happenings
Read carefully how the fukkers have worded the article

Assailants have fatally shot two teachers in Indian-administered Kashmir in the third attack within a week targeting civilians in the disputed Himalayan region, police said.

βœ“
Authorities blamed the REBELS fighting against Indian rule for the attack in the outskirts of Srinagar, the region’s main city, on Thursday, with the administrative head of the region, Manoj Sinha, saying β€œa befitting reply will be given to the perpetrators of the heinous terror attacks on innocent people.”

(rebels, they used the word rebels, as if they are rebelling against ............)

Police said the attackers fired at a female teacher and her male colleague at the Government Boys Higher Secondary School in Srinagar’s Eidgah area from a close distance and later fled.

Both died on the spot, police said, as government forces cordoned off the area and launched a search for the assailants.

After a while:-
Another police official on the conditions of anonymity told Al Jazeera that the β€œselective killing of minorities is a barbaric act to convey that there is no room for non-Muslims and non-locals in Kashmir. This xenophobic impulse has a larger connotation of hatred against the minorities.”

doreamon

Country flag
Not just TTP my good sir but a majority of Pakistanis themselves! Lol.

Look at this
Most of those who might have said NO might be shia , ahmedia or urban people .. And all that is needed is a powerful mullha or mullha organization to start the chaos .. Here good neighbours like us can help .

Last edited:

Ayushraj

Country flag
Kashmir issue is almost solved why everyone is so much focused upon this issue.
Real internal security issue is Bangladeshi and rohingya illegal immigrants who have settled in almost every part of India and they are rapidly changing demographic of place.
Local parties support them for vote politics
Kashmir issue is only confined in valley but bangladeshi and rohingya are settling all over india
zakir naik openly says to settle in Kerala.
jnu students openly say to cut off chicken neck from india

Last edited:

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Just want to bring your notice to the Al-JIZZeera article of the happenings
Read carefully how the fukkers have worded the article

Assailants have fatally shot two teachers in Indian-administered Kashmir in the third attack within a week targeting civilians in the disputed Himalayan region, police said.

βœ“
Authorities blamed the REBELS fighting against Indian rule for the attack in the outskirts of Srinagar, the region’s main city, on Thursday, with the administrative head of the region, Manoj Sinha, saying β€œa befitting reply will be given to the perpetrators of the heinous terror attacks on innocent people.”

(rebels, they used the word rebels, as if they are rebelling against ............)

Police said the attackers fired at a female teacher and her male colleague at the Government Boys Higher Secondary School in Srinagar’s Eidgah area from a close distance and later fled.

Both died on the spot, police said, as government forces cordoned off the area and launched a search for the assailants.

After a while:-
Another police official on the conditions of anonymity told Al Jazeera that the β€œselective killing of minorities is a barbaric act to convey that there is no room for non-Muslims and non-locals in Kashmir. This xenophobic impulse has a larger connotation of hatred against the minorities.”
New York Times ( a well known leftshit org) used the words "militant" and "radical elements"
The Guardian (also leftshit) used the word Militants
HT used the term 'terrorists'

You know, just saying :lehappy:

another_armchair

Country flag
New York Times ( a well known leftshit org) used the words "militant" and "radical elements"

Surprising HT used the word 'terrorists' while reporting. It is a strict anti-BJP establishment radical leftshit jholachaap rag. Must be the new nomenclature to keep the RW happy.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Surprising HT used the word 'terrorists' while reporting. It is a strict anti-BJP establishment radical leftshit jholachaap rag. Must be the new nomenclature to keep the RW happy.
Next comes the enlightened Sigma chad writers of the Quint

This comes just two days after three people, including a Kashmiri businessman, were killed by SUSPECTED MILITANTS

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW AFTER THE TARGETED KILLINGS HAPPENED, AFTER THE ID OF THE SHOOTER IS VERIFIED, AFTER THE JIHADIPIG ORG. THEMSELVES HAVE TAKEN RESPONSIBILITY THEY ARE STILL SUSPECTED MILITANTS ????????

edit: atleast they used the proper map of kash-myre:frusty:

Screenshot_20211008-230716~2.png

Last edited:

another_armchair

Country flag
Next comes the enlightened Sigma chad writers of the Quint

This comes just two days after three people, including a Kashmiri businessman, were killed by SUSPECTED MILITANTS

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW AFTER THE TARGETED KILLINGS HAPPENED, AFTER THE ID OF THE SHOOTER IS VERIFIED, AFTER THE JIHADIPIG ORG. THEMSELVES HAVE TAKEN RESPONSIBILITY THEY ARE STILL SUSPECTED MILITANTS ????????
Ah.. .the whitewashing of Hindu/Non-Muslim genocide in Kashmir continues.

shade

Country flag

Preaching to the choir here dude.
I once legit couldn't believe my eyes when during the Ghazwa -e- Afghan, rNDTV was calling the Talibs as "terrorists", so sht happens sometimes I guess.

shade

Country flag
Because they can, librandu media has always been doing this, most people are sheep and don't notice these things however, atrocities of /their guys/ is white washed, but marx forbid if the "right side" even does something in self defense, it's literally Hitler doing WW2 is how it will be portrayed.

These same jholullah rags will also publish what are essentially conspiracy theories to protect their favorite groups, like i'm sure an article or two will pop up saying that these killings are done by the "Agencies" to defame Kashmiri Muslims and to polarize UP elections etc.

shade

Country flag
β€œGaay ka peshaab peene waala to Mudi hai, hum toh musalman hai isliye hum gaay ka peshaab nahi peete, hume oont ka peshaab zyada pasand hai!”
View attachment 113814
The best part of this is that it's simple superstition and old wives tales based "natural remedy" that's why arabs do this.
And so do the Poonjaubi, Sindhi, Pathan and other chuttads across the border who have to imitate like chimps whatever the Arabs do.

Articles