India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

THESIS THORON

Country flag
now pakifags have evolved and are using hybrid terrorist for target assassination, I wonder when will we evolve and start knocking a paki ranger for 1 live lost in kashmir :smash::smash:

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Meanwhile terroristan Pm Imrand Niazi chaired a highlevel national security meeting, ISI chief, 3 Services Chief and Ministers were present. Now its their turn to enjoy Tea & Aloo Samosa. :creepy:
That's because deputy secy of state of US is in Pakistan

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
now pakifags have evolved and are using hybrid terrorist for target assassination, I wonder when will we evolve and start knocking a paki ranger for 1 live lost in kashmir :smash::smash:
Need to kill these hybrid terrorists like the Chinese killed CIA agents... Send plain clothes police / army officers to these terrorists' place of work.. and kill them like a dog in full public view...

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They lead a difficult life already, man.

Emulate Shiva- pisachas, asuras and kinnars were also accommodated by Him. He was basically what defines being a "Cool guy".
Yup.. as long as they b*ng each other, and keep away from heterosexuals.. its fine by me...serious thread cleanup needed... :bplease:

Vayuputra

Country flag
Need to kill these hybrid terrorists like the Chinese killed CIA agents... Send plain clothes police / army officers to these terrorists' place of work.. and kill them like a dog in full public view...
We have been doing that, TG police have neutralised many sleeper cells, even helped central agencies to liquidate many sleeper cells, none came to light, people think that bomb blasts have stopped just because modi became PM, they don't know the real heroes behind the curtain

Sir pe tapla

Country flag
Told you all these peace talks will go nowhere 😂, After years of staying relatively dormant, TTP has just started the fun again in Pakistan , they are getting more arms and ammunition, their ambushes are getting better and the results are there to see.

Now let me tell you what Imrand Khan has done:

1. Lied to his people about a ceasefire between TTP.

2. Days after this, he suffered embarrassment when TTP chief said no such ceasefire has taken place and to continue attacking Pakistan.

3. Got more troops killed.

4. Angered families of people killed by TTP.

This guy is a grade A moron. Par "ghabrana nahi he"

Articles