India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

The Shrike

Country flag
Why ya’ll over scratching your heads? Wait for those S400s to get delivered and it be deployed at Budgam airbase in Srinagar, automatic No Fly Zone in Pakistan occupied Kashmir and Aksai ChinView attachment 99101.
Not so simple, Kashmir "Valley" is sandwiched between mountain ranges (Pir Panjal, Himalayas) which severely affects the radar horizon, to the extent that you will have difficulty seeing any fighters even at height of 30k feet at distance 150km (Chaklala for example). Anyways I think S400 would have been a nice to have, but not really a necessity to get the job done.

SavageKing456

Country flag
Excellent read, I highly recommend.

“I have found no single answer to why we lost the war. While various explanations address different parts of the puzzle, the one I want to highlight here can perhaps be seen most clearly in the conversations I’ve had with the Taliban themselves, often in their native Pashto. “The Taliban fight for belief, for janat (heaven) and ghazi (killing infidels). … The army and police fight for money,” a Taliban religious scholar from Kandahar told me in 2019. “The Taliban are willing to lose their head to fight. … How can the army and police compete?”...”

“The Taliban exemplified something that inspired, something that made them powerful in battle, something tied to what it meant to be Afghan. They cast themselves as representatives of Islam and called for resistance to foreign occupation. Together, these two ideas formed a potent mix for ordinary Afghans, who tend to be devout Muslims but not extremists. Aligned with foreign occupiers, the government mustered no similar inspiration. It could not get its supporters, even if they outnumbered the Taliban, to go to the same lengths. Given its association with the Americans, the government’s claim to Islam was fraught, even while the Taliban were able to co-opt Afghans’ religiosity in service of their extremist vision. However wrongly, the Taliban could use U.S. occupation to differentiate themselves from the government as truer representatives of Islam. More Afghans were willing to serve on behalf of the government than the Taliban. But more Afghans were willing to kill and be killed for the Taliban. That edge made a difference on the battlefield.”

Or in the shorter Afghan proverb form: “Over an infidel, be happy with a weak Muslim.”...”
Gorkhas can kill em all.

Cheetah007

Country flag
As I mentioned previously, India needs to step up it's game in cyber warfare. We all know that a war between the two countries may not even last a week due to international pressure. The best way is to teach them a lesson via cyber warfare. Look what Israel did to Iran today. Their whole railway system is stalled. India can learn a thing or two from them. Electric grid stations, dam infrastructure, natural gas supplies, telephone network, seaport infrastructure, gawadar command, banking system etc, sky is the limit. But babus are recommending more weapons as they can get a good cut from those deals. They won't have that luxury in cyber warfare as no sophisticated cutting edge technology purchase is required.
My whole point is that if a nation of 10 million people can manage to do sophisticated cyber warfare, why can't a nation of 1300 million do that. I'm sure Bangalore's IT economy will have more people than the Israel's population.

Last edited:

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Gorkhas can kill em all.
"Kill" is an understatement,
Gorkhas can Fuk shit up majorly so fking much that they wish they were dead as a foetus,
Man to man, gorkhas are one of the bravest in the land of Bharat
Jai mahakaali
Ayoo Gorkhaaaliii

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Gorkhas can Fuk shit up majorly so fking much that they wish they were dead as a foetus,
Jai mahakaali
Ayoo Gorkhaaaliii
I just want to see Pakistan getting fucked by Indian armed forces before I turn old enough of these tom and Jerry games.

SavageKing456

Country flag
Jai mahakaali
Ayoo Gorkhaaaliii
Based

rone

Country flag
As I mentioned previously, India needs to step up it's game in cyber warfare. We all know that a war between the two countries may not even last a week due to international pressure. The best way is to teach them a lesson via cyber warfare. Look what Israel did to Iran today. Their whole railway system is stalled. India can learn a thing or two from them. Electric grid stations, dam infrastructure, natural gas supplies, telephone network, seaport infrastructure, gawadar command, banking system etc, sky is the limit. But babus are recommending more weapons as they can get a good cut from those deals. They won't have that luxury in cyber warfare as no sophisticated cutting edge technology purchase is required.
My whole point is that if a nation of 10 million people can manage to do sophisticated cyber warfare, why can't a nation of 1300 million do that. I'm sure Bangalore's IT economy will have more people than the Israel's population.
Cyber war never apparently on visible surface it will happen in a covert manner, as of my understanding India have gained significant strength in offensive cyber warfare capabilities in last 5 years, the results of cyber operation most of time will not appred to public, that's not mean we don't have we have credible offensive units, most of cyber groups are Trainined by unit 8200 and other's are either formed by other intelligence entities, for example an open secrete is Delhi special police cell have dedicated cyber unit which supervises activities in state of UP,MH mostly screening electronic messages and location monitoring these groups work directly under ministry of home affairs, also success of apt group depend on how long they unknown to public, if an operation started in Jan 2021 publicly known in July 2021 it means that cyber operation mostly failure, unlike conventional military or intelligence operation for a cyber Esipnoge Operation to get it's full potential they have to go undetected least for one year then only you get most crucial information like logistics movements, closed internal letters, future project proposal, by using these datas the attacking country can either Brian Strom a viable solution or simulates future scenario based on new Infosys and change war tactics

Ps: I think I talked more than I allowed to..

Last edited:

Tupac slayer

Country flag

Your fundamental assessment about Israel and India is wrong, It takes years to develop Cyber Warfare capabilities. Israel is a Jewish state, They dont care about moral principles in a war If their own existence is threatened, all is fair to win the war. Conducting Cyberwarfare is considered as an Covert Operations at least to Indian Public. Our Politicians fear lose of an particular vote bank, If they come to know that they have launched Covert Operations In Pakistan.

Bangalore people whom you are referring are mostly working for service based projects, not every IT guy you witness knows about Cyber Warfare. We need to develop in the world of Cyber Space.

Akula

Country flag
I think the Chinese just sold them defective (as in does not match brocher specification in real life) SAM system, SAA Ajints did not have to mess it up.
According to TRISHUL blog, that SAM system don't have spare part supply. Due to india china standoff, supplies have been diverted to systems deployed in Tibet and Xinjiang.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Will Afghanistan's condition would have been different today if Gilgit baltistan was under the control of India.
Feel sorry for the helpless Afghan govt and innocent people, they have been sending SOS to multiple nations now including India. Once Taliban take over it will be a nightmare for every living. 20 years of hardwork wasted due to poor strategy of US. US has let down humanity once again

Raaakisazih

Country flag
Your fundamental assessment about Israel and India is wrong, It takes years to develop Cyber Warfare capabilities. Israel is a Jewish state, They dont care about moral principles in a war If their own existence is threatened, all is fair to win the war. Conducting Cyberwarfare is considered as an Covert Operations at least to Indian Public. Our Politicians fear lose of an particular vote bank, If they come to know that they have launched Covert Operations In Pakistan.

Bangalore people whom you are referring are mostly working for service based projects, not every IT guy you witness knows about Cyber Warfare. We need to develop in the world of Cyber Space.
And we need to develop fast

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Jai mahakaali
Ayoo Gorkhaaaliii
Bhai, every patriotic Indian is dedicated towards protecting motherland cause.

Please, let's not depend on gorkhas, a patriotic UP wala or a patriotic Kerala wala is much greater asset than that of any Gurkha.

Let's not create any banking system otherwise gurkhas too will begin to say in their own language " we saved Hindus ", just like another so called MARTIAL race Sikhs THEKEDARS are saying.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Bhai, every patriotic Indian is dedicated towards protecting motherland cause.

Please, let's not depend on gorkhas, a patriotic UP wala or a patriotic Kerala wala is much greater asset than that of any Gurkha.

Let's not create any banking system otherwise gurkhas too will begin to say in their own language " we saved Hindus ", just like another so called MARTIAL race Sikhs THEKEDARS are saying.
Well....... obviously
Each community has their own Cowards and bravehearts
But Gorkha history is very interesting to say the least, they have been brutally effective when commanded by the right person, when the British surrendered to Japanese in the Malayan campaign, the Gorkha troops were some of the only ones who kept high ground even after signing,
Inflicting Highly disproportional casualties on the Japanese, that the British started asking for more Gorkha troops

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Well....... obviously
Each community has their own Cowards and bravehearts
But Gorkha history is very interesting to say the least, they have been brutally effective when commanded by the right person, when the British surrendered to Japanese in the Malayan campaign, the Gorkha troops were some of the only ones who kept high ground even after signing,
Inflicting Highly disproportional casualties on the Japanese, that the British started asking for more Gorkha troops
Yes, tell Shaitan Singh and his team as well as khetarpal and his tank team that.

I myself have now decided no needless chest thumping of other community from now on.

Afghans jokers came to UP and did tyranny if anybody should get first on them it should be us in war.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Yes, tell Shaitan Singh and his team as well as khetarpal and his tank team that.

I myself have now decided no needless chest thumping of other community from now on.

Afghans jokers came to UP and did tyranny if anybody should get first on them it should be us in war.
Major Shaitan singh and 2nd Lt. Arun Khetrapal are no less than gods to me

My point was, no matter the community, everyone has their share of cowards and Braves
Preach

Articles