India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
BSF needs to be completely purged inside out. People have forgotten how BSF is single handedly responsible for infiltration of Rohingyas and bangladeshis. Ask anyone living in the border and they will tell you BSF takes bribes from these groups and lets them in
Don't need to tell me I am well aware of this used to be a rumour back then in my village that BSF is the best job you get lots of bribes people used to prepare for BSF more than Army back then I don't think situation has changed ever since or gotten better although I haven't been back to the village since then

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
if we believe even 1% that it was not PAFF( probably lying because they only use 5.56)but then who else TRF?they have done these attacks on civs before aswell
Also I think they suspect a retaliation this time that’s why trying to separate them for this attack to their asses.
They all are the same just playing mind games helps with atleast the local recruits

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Don't need to tell me I am well aware of this used to be a rumour back then in my village that BSF is the best job you get lots of bribes people used to prepare for BSF more than Army back then I don't think situation has changed ever since or gotten better although I haven't been back to the village since then
Iam close to BSF and I will not deny it that it doesn’t happen but it reduced significantly during 2014 and some years after it was too much but then constant raids on soldiers and strict SOP’s have reduced it also Ik it sound like Iam defending them(Iam not ) but rn as elections are over but still there are companies in Bengal and some states troop number on border is very less one soldier is covering 3km area for patrolling alone BSF’s job is not election duty but they still send companies on companies do to so which makes our border vulnerable

DivineLight

We seriously need a non-bjp, non-sangh and non-gov solution for these attacks on Hindus.

All three either failed or stretched to thin to do anything. We can't pray to god and expect to survive all this somehow while terrorists using steel bullets on normal temple going hindus.

airborneCommando

Country flag
I've said the same thing over and over. People keep on bashing army by default. Army has its fair share of problems but don't let it distract you from the sheer scale of incompetency of other cogs in the wheel. Smooth working of a COIN force is a collabrative effort.
Iam close to BSF and I will not deny it that it doesn’t happen but it reduced significantly during 2014 and some years after it was too much but then constant raids on soldiers and strict SOP’s have reduced it also Ik it sound like Iam defending them(Iam not ) but rn as elections are over but still there are companies in Bengal and some states troop number on border is very less one soldier is covering 3km area for patrolling alone BSF’s job is not election duty but they still send companies on companies do to so which makes our border vulnerable
We have men in local police and VDG who have unknowingly kia'd BSF men leading terrorists into our territory by the means of ambushes at night. Most of these incidents are brushed under the carpet as fratricides and sometimes death due to accidents. There are so many underground tunnel openings in samba distt right next to BSF Bn HQ in Samba.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
If we don’t retaliate this time Iam gonna assume that BJP is no different than congress and we are just making fool of ourselves voting them
you can check the old threads on the forum, to get an idea on how it used to be.

in this case, if you are having trouble to get a baseline on how to read these ambush incidents happening now. consider this, paki jihadi ecosystem is upset that paki army has shifted their focus to their west, they are trying for two objectives by these ambush attacks:
1) to keep the jihadi ecosystem alive/motivated in the valley
2) trying to provoke GoI to retaliate, so that paki army can turn back their attention to their eastern border.

for kashmir insurgency to stop, the answer is on other side of the border, tango supply has to stop at the origin.

Last edited:

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
We have men in local police and VDG who have unknowingly kia'd BSF men leading terrorists into our territory by the means of ambushes at night. Most of these incidents are brushed under the carpet as fratricides and sometimes death due to accidents. There are so many underground tunnel openings in samba distt right next to BSF Bn HQ in Samba.
The problem is very deep and people only watching the shallow part god know how many pak sympathisers are in our forces and what is the so called intelligence doing.
I can’t tell you about BSF Kashmir but in Punjab during 2014 and before soldiers used to get caught with contraband inside barracks.
When my source BSF company was deployed in Kashmir during abrogation of 370 there was a sense of mistrust between them and local agencies for backstabbing.

airborneCommando

Country flag
The problem is very deep and people only watching the shallow part god know how many pak sympathisers are in our forces and what is the so called intelligence doing.
I can’t tell you about BSF Kashmir but in Punjab during 2014 and before soldiers used to get caught with contraband inside barracks.
When my source BSF company was deployed in Kashmir during abrogation of 370 there was a sense of mistrust between them and local agencies for backstabbing.
I am sorry if anything that ive written has offended u if your father, brother or even a close friend serves in BSF. Recently in akhnoor they shot a hindu local. And I assure you that all of the shared intelligence infrastructure is doing the most service right now, others agencies' abillity to act on it is questionable.

Austin316

Country flag
No tweet from PM which means it did not meet the threshold prerequisite for a reaction or retaliation and the swearingin ceremony has not yet fully, govt in no mood to pay attention to security short falls at this point of time. Just move on guys

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
I am sorry if anything that ive written has offended u if your father, brother or even a close friend serves in BSF. Recently in akhnoor they shot a hindu local. And I assure you that all of the shared intelligence infrastructure is doing the most service right now, others agencies' abillity to act on it is questionable.
Nah it’s not offensive if it’s true everyone in the force knows it no one speaks about it

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
No tweet from PM which means it did not meet the threshold prerequisite for a reaction or retaliation and the swearingin ceremony has not yet fully, govt in no mood to pay attention to security short falls at this point of time. Just move on guys
Hum toh move on hi krrhe hai what else we can do ambush upon ambush soldiers killed and now civilians all we did is moving on

Articles