India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
my 1 paisa opinion - repeat threat of withdrawing from indus treaty .

"blood and water cannot flow at same time" etc etc , not just repeat it , start what ever is needed to formally withdraw from it

i dont think cross border shelling , balakot strike , surgical strike or whatever will make any difference.
giving repeated threats without executing, diminishes the effect. other side is not stupid, they too will undertake measures to block the efforts.

to execute the threat, the multiple dam and canal network have to be finished first. without infra to divert, rivers would flow downstream anyways. one got completed end of last year.

Austin316

Country flag

"blood and water cannot flow at same time" etc etc , not just repeat it , start what ever is needed to formally withdraw from it

i dont think cross border shelling , balakot strike , surgical strike or whatever will make any difference.
Exactly there are multiple options on table to bleed pakistan without even firing a bullet but do we have the political guts is the big question ❓

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Only thing that makes difference for them is money, and the supply of money to their ruling elites needs to be choked either by hook or by crook.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
They kept the ADS-B turned on so that terrorists can be aware of the situation and stay indoors.🤷
was wondering same thing , but they have to turn it on to avoid collision with civilian aircraft . i think they atleast reduce the position accuracy .
ADS-B is for us lowly civilians. Pak terrorists are probably getting live data and instructions of our air activities from Pak AF radars.

Having/not having ADS-B switched on will not change anything for terrorists, or their Pak handlers.

Pak agencies behind the coward attack are well aware of the situation and they are prepared for any escalation. Their drones & Awacs already on air some flying closer to border. Looks like they have positioned their assets on rights positions already, hope our jernails act smartly
?? I didn't see any, you sure ? Send DM if you want to keep under wraps.

Why is PAFF shitting bricks this time ? What happened?
They aren't shitting bricks, they are mocking us. There is no difference between PAFF & TRF.

PAFF/TRF/JeM/LeT is just a facade identity being created by ISI to distract and confuse, and especially trying to sound more appealing to lefists.

They conviniently dropped any Islamic connotations from their group name and instead adopted communist identity to escape the backlash trying to portray themselves as some kind of Robinhood.[/QUOTE]

AnantS

Country flag
jimih these actions in jammu region exclusively... point to one motive pak is employing to help China. Force India to reorient more forces in Jammu region and make them busy in Search and kill operation. IA needs to be shaken up, heads must roll, there seems some lethargy at top which is allowing terrorist operate freely and still inflict on forces and civilians. They need new tactics and more drone surveillances of areas of inhabitation. SSG leadership should be sent message impactfully.

airborneCommando

Country flag
@iNorthernerOn9 remember that gypsy vid that paff posted long ago ?
jimih these actions in jammu region exclusively... point to one motive pak is employing to help China. Force India to reorient more forces in Jammu region and make them busy in Search and kill operation. IA needs to be shaken up, heads must roll, there seems some lethargy at top which is allowing terrorist operate freely and still inflict on forces and civilians. They need new tactics and more drone surveillances of areas of inhabitation. SSG leadership should be sent message impactfully.
Keep an eye on higher reaches of chenab valley bordering jammu and udhampur.