India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Master Chief

Country flag
On all past occasions... I was the most bombastic, hopeful one... can't hurt myself further... no hopes of anything as I know the reality of our capabilities that are in a free fall.
We need to have OROP for Jihadis.. That might be a good incentive...🤔 Jihadis need some gravy..or shall we have OROP for Pak Army..?

kaboom

Country flag
Ok I will say this
Looking at the past few incidents and the current status of our military hardware, it has been proved that that IA is not at all in a good spot . The public support for the army leadership is dwindling , rather people have started throwing insults at them . If things are not handled properly soon the facade built around them will break and people will start considering other options to do the job they are paid to do .

We gave up our arms and gave you the monopoly over violence dammit , what the fuck are you doing .

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Ok I will say this
Looking at the past few incidents and the current status of our military hardware, it has been proved that that IA is not at all in a good spot . The public support for the army leadership is dwindling , rather people have started throwing insults at them . If things are not handled properly soon the facade built around them will break and people will start considering other options to do the job they are paid to do .

We gave up our arms and gave you the monopoly over violence dammit , what the fuck are you doing .
most "people" are like that george character in airlift movie, other than scapegoating someone else, nobody is going to do anything. don't worry about it.

Kumaoni

Ok I will say this

What does this have to do with the army? They recently killed a paff commander in pulwama. It’s not the army’s fault that more fodder can be born and bred inside PoK with no repercussions.

Aniruddha Mulay

I don't know how beneficial that would be, considering PA would have also stocked up the artillery ammunition in the past 3 years
As if the Indian Army hasn't.
Companies like MIL have actively been supplying 155mm artillery ammo all over the world, so their production lines are hot.
Supplying thousands of artillery shells is going to be no big task for them.

Waanar

Country flag
3 possible answers, straight from the government-

1- Gather a bunch of their boys and beat you up because you dared question the Army.

2- Gather a bunch of their boys and laugh at you because you obviously are stupid.

3- A stoic "you don't understand the intricacies of this, kiddo".

All different forms of avoiding the question by either belittling or undermining the average citizen's (bloody civilian) intellect.

Sooner or later, the rose tinted glasses will have to come off.
I mean, come on man. VDG scores kills on these bastards and they're barely even farmers, much less soldiers.

The amount of stuff you have at your disposal is incredible. How are you failing?

JBH22

I always tell people to not go there.
If you don't go they win the place. That's their strategy, they do it with their ghettos. Then also cry that they are marginalised.
It is really a satanic cult, modern day asuras.
Mlechaas should never be trusted, even if you are friend he will not hesitate to slaughter you for his so called cult.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
As if the Indian Army hasn't.
Companies like MIL have actively been supplying 155mm artillery ammo all over the world, so their production lines are hot.
Supplying thousands of artillery shells is going to be no big task for them.
and hence i had written "also" in the OP. again I don't know how beneficial arty firing would be considering the other side also has enough guns. IA may have advantage in some sectors while PA would have in some other sector

Tony HMG

Country flag
Jammu is going to be lost like kashmir, very soon. It will be Hindu free and shariah. Incompetent @adgpi ,bsf with paki loving bjp leaders. Hindus should not visit jnk. 😒 just outsource jnk security to some private military company or sell it off to Russia

Overlord

Country flag
Jammu is going to be lost like kashmir, very soon.
You were uttering the similar crap in Dec 23 that didn't happen. Flaimbaiting aur blackpilling hi karna hota hai kya tereko ?
Hindus should not visit jnk
Great strategy, that will definitely stop the pakis. Actually that's what the "Cult" wants.
sell it off to Russia
As if Ruskies are paragon of competency, leave ruskies give it to china that will solve the problem.

Problem is ceasefire & incompetent fat fucks who can't see beyond their pot belly & care more about the dhandomaxxing instead of breaking the ceasefire & put extreme pressure on already dwindling pakroach economy

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles