India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

skunk works

Country flag
could be due to jamming in area . seems like either / both pakistani and indian side are jamming gps signals in this area .

there was a notification from pakistan civil aviation people about it long time ago .

planes get wrong or very inaccurate location information from satellites .

not much information available on it
Interestingly, my indigo flight strayed into pak airspace at around the same spot 10 years ago. Might be truth to this.

Pythonlover

Country flag
Deleted, tum bhi kardo. galat link paste kardiya tha.
Though you did the right thing, I think we should develop tolerance to such pictures and taunts ('Tea was fantastic' things). We are in nearly continuous war like situation with Pakistan since our freedom. There will certainly be some tactical losses. It is inevident that we will see pictures, videos and trolling. We have to develop tolerance to such things.

I will also urge the members to see the bigger picture. It is quite simply that we are winning the long term conflict against Pakistan. And this conflict will not be won on battlefield, but in domain of economy. We don't need to be impulsive and lose our growth momentum. And wars cost huge resources and create uncertainty for business. This will reduce our economic growth.

I will highlight some benefits of our growth.

In 1990s and 2000s we used to lose thousands of soldiers to such attacks. Now we lose not even in 100s. Terrorism in J&K has reduced substantially. Naxalites and separatists in NE have been largely tamed.i I think a major role in this has been our economic supremacy over Pakistan which enabled us to equip our forces better than them and also weakened Pakistan's diplomatic reach significantly, which in turn increased pressure on Pakistan to behave.

Similarly, our stance on J&K has changed significantly with our economic growth. Before 1971, we went to UN to resolve the issue. Post 1971, J&K became a bilateral issue. Then in 2000s, as we continued to grow, J&K became an internal matter of India. Now with our growth continuing and Pakistan lagging, we talk boldly about PoK (whether we will act or not is different matter) and Pakistanis are on defensive.

People have to realise that Pakistan is near ruins because it completely ignored the long term game for small short term gratifications. In fact, I don't think they have vision or intellect to play a long term game. We don't have to repeat the mistakes they did. We have been playing long term game and must continue the same.

However, this doesn't mean that Pakistan's misadventures should not be punished. It must be punished covertly or overtly, but such action should not hinder our long term objectives.

mokoman

Country flag
Now pair this with IAF exercise ...we arr definitely expecting mischief
i am guessing already posted . this chutiya is also hinting it

Cheepek

What I wanted to say was, Pakistan will conduct some big terror strike before Srinagar G20 (obvious). If they fail, this is a win-win for us, and things will calm down.

However, if Pakistan succeeds (high probability), we will be forced to respond (either after G20, if it happens, or if it gets canceled, immediately). Now, all these have been game-planned by China + Pakistan in the last two months (High-level meets between ISI & MSS).

So this gives us three situations,
  • India still doesn't respond after a massive terror attack and possibly G20 cancellation. The reason is China breathing down our neck in Ladakh & Arunachal Pradesh. This will be a massive face-loss for the BJP as well as India as a country whole. This will have long-term consequences which won't be pleasant.

• India responds by Balakot/Surgical-strike type operation. Pakistan will 100% escalate to a local conflict. India either ignores subsequent escalation (very hard), or downplays it due to Chinese threat. Again, losing face massively, plus giving a moral victory to Pakistan.

• India responds by Balakot/Surgical-strike type operation. Pakistan escalates to a local conflict, and we respond in kind. China joins the game to put multi-pronged pressure, which might not be limited to local land-grab like in 2020, but a large-scale combined China-Pak kinetic over northern J&K (Drass-Kargil-Siachen) and Ladakh.
Anyway, all these situations are loose-loose for India.

[Please don't start a meltdown, all these are hypothetical]
Bilawal blurted out a veiled threat on the question of G20, there may be truth they are planning something. But I don't think they intend to escalate at that level just because of few G20 meets.

shade

Country flag
Bilawal blurted out a veiled threat on the question of G20, there may be truth they are planning something. But I don't think they intend to escalate at that level just because of few G20 meets.
They will escalate, they are high on their own farts of Tea wuz Fantastik and some delusion of FULL SAPOT from Abbu Amreeka.
A lesson must be taught to them this time that they will never forget

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
I think the third picture is of Ilyas Kashmiri. He was a Pakistani Muslim terrorist who trained terrorists to enter India. He was fucked and killed by a US drone strike in FATA in 2011

I did not know who this was until this article and I read about how his scum beheaded one of our own. Never, EVER will I forgive them. And the fact that the now dead Pervez honored him. Any Indian who lamented Pervez Musharraf's death should be shot

Kumaoni

What I wanted to say was, Pakistan will conduct some big terror strike before Srinagar G20 (obvious). If they fail, this is a win-win for us, and things will calm down.

However, if Pakistan succeeds (high probability), we will be forced to respond (either after G20, if it happens, or if it gets canceled, immediately). Now, all these have been game-planned by China + Pakistan in the last two months (High-level meets between ISI & MSS).

So this gives us three situations,
  • India still doesn't respond after a massive terror attack and possibly G20 cancellation. The reason is China breathing down our neck in Ladakh & Arunachal Pradesh. This will be a massive face-loss for the BJP as well as India as a country whole. This will have long-term consequences which won't be pleasant.

• India responds by Balakot/Surgical-strike type operation. Pakistan will 100% escalate to a local conflict. India either ignores subsequent escalation (very hard), or downplays it due to Chinese threat. Again, losing face massively, plus giving a moral victory to Pakistan.

• India responds by Balakot/Surgical-strike type operation. Pakistan escalates to a local conflict, and we respond in kind. China joins the game to put multi-pronged pressure, which might not be limited to local land-grab like in 2020, but a large-scale combined China-Pak kinetic over northern J&K (Drass-Kargil-Siachen) and Ladakh.
Anyway, all these situations are loose-loose for India.

[Please don't start a meltdown, all these are hypothetical]
China won’t respond to Pakistan’s calls

skunk works

Country flag
I did not know who this was until this article and I read about how his scum beheaded one of our own. Never, EVER will I forgive them. And the fact that the now dead Pervez honored him. Any Indian who lamented Pervez Musharraf's death should be shot
Very old story. The head was presented to Musharraf on live TV. Martha LI if I remember correctly.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles