India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

dfcool

Country flag

Paki R****-Rona regarding India building dams in Kashmir.
Actually Its not pak RR, its written by indian M journalist who lives in "South Asia" writes about "India administered kashmir", as per bio.

A M brown sepoy who employed by pulitzercentre/Christian science monitor, Christian science monitor is A big anti-india/anti-hindu organization with multi million dollar donations every year. Its freaking big. Their only job is to hire sikulars and write hit pieces on India.

Last edited:

INDIAFIRST

Country flag
Ever heard of Dunning-Krugger effect? All the Amateurs are full of confidence because they don't know what they don't know.

We, the people who have never worked in the national politics, are essentially amateurs. We know a lot of things that happen on the surface, but we don't know what goes behind the stage.

The common man is level 1. He believes what is shown and told.

The ones on DFI and the like are level 2. They analyze. Reason why someone is saying something. The interconnections. The hidden interests. The driving ideologies.

We can see a lot of things the common man can't.

Similarly, the ones above us can see a lot of things that we can't. We don't know what kind of deals are going on behind the scenes. The conditions. The cooperations. The alliances. Even in this hyper information age, a loooot of things are hidden.

Of course, no matter which level you are at, the final verdict is ground reality. The GDP. The Roads. The Income. The Cities.

Judge progress made by concrete things. Are the roads better than before? Are there more factories, more jobs, more profit? From my observation, yes there are. There is progress. Good progress.

The fact that people are taking no terrorist attack in major cities as granted. Or that they stopped bringing money outside and just use UPI. Or that we are actually having new trains and will have more. I can go on, but this is testament to changes at a fundamental level. And this only came after Modi govt.

Despite saying all this, I'm not painting Modi as flawless leader. He has his fair share of mistakes. He caked out in the face of farmer (read Khalistani) protests. No UCC yet. Economy didn't grow as fast as promised, even though some of the reasons lie in UPA era. Courts are still slow af. There is a lot to talk about here.

BUT.

Saying 'Modi is like any other leader until now, Modi has his own mistakes' would be stupid.

Modi's mistakes are by far very bearable and inflict far less damage to the nation and society.

The fact that you and majority of the country are viewing Modi as someone "responsible" for "fixing" this country is already a remarkable achievement.

When parliament was attacked during MMS, how many people viewed him as a problem solver? After Mumbai attacks, did people blame MMS?

To give an analogy, MMS is the student everyone gave up on. Modi is the one people of this country rooted for. He is THE one. He promised electricity, income and safety. If he failed spectacularly on all fronts, people would be disappointed in him. The discourse on him would die down.

But no. He succeeded in many things. But he didn't succeed in all. Especially in some things we'd really like. That's why some people are really frustrated with Modi. I'm not talking about Modi haters, but the ones who diss on him in this forum but still vote for him anyway. There are a lot of people like that, myself included.

Now, I just want to reply your post: line by line.

PM to select the right people to make the right expert decisions and sign the papers. PM needs to be someone who can take the tough decisions.

If you appoint 200 IQ harvard pass outs, they'll sell this country to US because it's the "smartest" thing.

Super high IQ isn't needed for this job. But Patriotism is necessary.

AAP is sleeping with Khalistanis and Rahul being the brown sepoy, there is no other National Patriotic Party.

If you know a party that is as patriotic as BJP and more capable, tell me. I will convince everyone I know to vote for it. And I'm fairly confident everyone on this forum will do the same.

Yeah, this is exactly the Dunning-Kruger effect.

So, he f*cked up once with Pakistan. Then, he learnt his lesson. Now, there's no trade with Pakistan. It's in FATF grey list. We responded to the terror attacks not with "talks" but with retaliation for the first time.

Thing is, Modi has tried to smoothen up things with Pakistan. A possibility for peace and road to common prosperity. It's stupid af. Too optimistic and even delusional. But he gave it a try anyway. And he failed because Pakistan isn't willing. Then, he responded in kind. Now a days, GOI doesn't even take the name of Pakistan.

Same thing with China. He tried to make a good relationship with personal visits. Then Doklam and recently Galwan. Thus, Modi pushed the Atmanirbhar.

Jaishankar was in IFS for decades. Congress didn't spare him a glance. Modi put him in the position of power. No, I'm not talking down Jaishankar. He's the gem of our nation. The best FM we ever had. But if there was no Modi, this gem would have remained a hidden gem forever.

Credit must be given where it is due.

This is a democracy. We can of course complain. But we shouldn't blame others beyond a point. Because it's mostly the problem from within.

Do what you can and trust the system to do its job.

Jai Hind!
How Russia's oil was rooted from Bharat to some european country SMART MOVE

How we bought tons of GOLD from UAE to counter Dollar diversification plan....SMART MOVE

How few NATO nation wants to get away from NATO....

If i look then JAISHANKER has been doing WOW...

MODI brought business back to BHARAT

and wait....YOGI is watching this...

i see good projection of BHARAT in world

Hari Sud

Country flag

Paki R****-Rona regarding India building dams in Kashmir.
How much crop a person can grow in 0.75 acre of a plot. Practically not much. Imagine the prosperity that will be possible with 5 GigaWatts of power with these hydro project. ‘Immense’ is the word.

This article is for the birds.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Sole Islamic aatmi nuclear superpower keeping other lesser powers in check.
You weak vegetarian kafirs won't understand. They plan and he plans and verily, A̶l̶l̶a̶h̶ open source, free websites is the best of planners.
Fresh slaughter of paki gulams inbound.

AnantS

Country flag
Why are we keeping our shells idle. This is perfect days for spamming across loc.
Simply we are conserving ammo as we anticipate anyday can turn into hot exchange wrt China. If I remember reading somewhere its we who asked for ceasefire. Pakistan readily accepted because they cant really afford expensive direct pissing match with us.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Simply we are conserving ammo as we anticipate anyday can turn into hot exchange wrt China. If I remember reading somewhere its we who asked for ceasefire. Pakistan readily accepted because they cant really afford expensive direct pissing match with us.
That should be lot more reason to bring out our big guns like airborne rabies.

Jimih

Country flag
There has been a sharp increase in air activity in the Northern Frontier (J&K - Punjab - Rajasthan). Multiple AWACS, Refueller, and ELINT activities by both sides.
There is been a murmur in Intelligence circle that 'Martial Law' can be imposed in Pakistan in coming months.

We are seeing unprecedented number of Corps level exercises in India's Western Front, the frequency is very high. Almost every month.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles