India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

jai jaganath

Country flag
Tu to bara over smart nikla.
View attachment 176630
Pakistan's forex reserve is at 7.5$ billion. They only have funds left to finance their imports for this month. Let their economy survive till 2030 & their runways survive our SAAW & Brahmos before the onset of war, then will see how far fighters can fly.
Han bhai hamara desh hi chutiya hai
They are economic crisis for past 10-15 years
But have they stopped their procurement
They are buying new jets and with mush higher pace than us
They are building their Navy with frigate submarines and corvettes
They are inducting tanks mbrls ifv
They are buying awacs in mush larger pace than us
They also got something far close to p8i
They are completing with us toe to toe and even performing better with their shitty economy
I am damn sure they will be having equal Sq to us in next 10 years
Ek taraf hum retire kar rahe hai woh induct kar rahe hai

Rex72920

Country flag
Han bhai hamara desh hi chutiya hai
They are economic crisis for past 10-15 years
But have they stopped their procurement
They are buying new jets and with mush higher pace than us
They are building their Navy with frigate submarines and corvettes
They are inducting tanks mbrls ifv
They are buying awacs in mush larger pace than us
They also got something far close to p8i
They are completing with us toe to toe and even performing better with their shitty economy
I am damn sure they will be having equal Sq to us in next 10 years
Ek taraf hum retire kar rahe hai woh induct kar rahe hai
Imported weapons do not provide any credible deterrence.

Capacity wise the Pakistani imports are no match to their Indian counterparts. Be it J17, Tughril or Type 039 subs, A point I believe everyone knows.

And without an economy than can sustain such hight weapons arsenal. Most of their systems wouldn't be operational half of the time in service. As evident from the news that comes out of Pakistan very often like for J17 or HQ9, the live demo of the latter we have already seen.

The Story of Pakistan & India have always been the same for the last 70 years. Then it was US not it's China arming Pakistan.

Our defence budget far exceeds the budget of every other ministry. And a balance has to be there to ensure economic growth, to maintain the power differential.

Panic buying is not the solution & indigenous weapons in some domains are not mature enough for induction. I believe a period of 6-8 years will be required to get things straight. This is the sacrifice we have to make for a better future.

India's strong economy & present arsenal is sufficient enough to ensure our survivability, as we indigenise our defence systems over time.

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Let their economy survive till 2030
Yes sir I suggest something better, why not scrap our military and wait for lord kalki to arrive and slay all the mellechas.
You emulate the Indian mindset just fine, waiting for others to fail rather than investing time and effort to be on top.

Rex72920

Country flag
Yes sir I suggest something better, why not scrap our military and wait for lord kalki to arrive and slay all the mellechas.
You emulate the Indian mindset just fine, waiting for others to fail rather than investing time and effort to be on top.

Capacity wise the Pakistani imports are no match to their Indian counterparts. Be it J17, Tughril or Type 039 subs, A point I believe everyone knows.

And without an economy than can sustain such hight weapons arsenal. Most of their systems wouldn't be operational half of the time in service. As evident from the news that comes out of Pakistan very often like for J17 or HQ9, the live demo of the latter we have already seen.

The Story of Pakistan & India have always been the same for the last 70 years. Then it was US not it's China arming Pakistan.

Our defence budget far exceeds the budget of every other ministry. And a balance has to be there to ensure economic growth, to maintain the power differential.

Panic buying is not the solution & indigenous weapons in some domains are not mature enough for induction. I believe a period of 6-8 years will be required to get things straight. This is the sacrifice we have to make for a better future.

India's strong economy & present arsenal is sufficient enough to ensure our survivability, as we indigenise our defence systems over time.
FICV ko skirt pehenane ke bad app logo ki dimag shant hogi. But I too am disappointed for Tejas Mk2.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
After 10 years these Indians would be defending that we don't need to maintain parity
That's overblown anyway. Pak would take minimum three decades to catch up with current Indian military build up provided it gets rid of its economic crisis and keeps getting ample funds. Parity would also require a systematic decline of Indian forces which is nowhere in sight even if expansion is slow vis a vis economic growth.

abingdonboy

Country flag
View attachment 176630
Pakistan's forex reserve is at 7.5$ billion. They only have funds left to finance their imports for this month. Let their economy survive till 2030 & their runways survive our SAAW & Brahmos before the onset of war, then will see how far their fighters can fly.
The difference between india and Pakistan is that the Pak military is the first to be be fed (see their recent F16 sustainment package whilst they are simultaneously begging to IMF), in india they get the scraps. In real terms (if you take out MHA’s budget and pensions) Indian defence spending is <1.3% of GDP and most of this gets gobbled up just on salaries.

the Pak military gets what it needs to have the job done. India seems to be hoping it can get by and then a crisis happens and all of a sudden ‘emergency’ deals start flying left and right

abingdonboy

Country flag
That's overblown anyway. Pak would take minimum three decades to catch up with current Indian military build up provided it gets rid of its economic crisis and keeps getting ample funds. Parity would also require a systematic decline of Indian forces which is nowhere in sight even if expansion is slow vis a vis economic growth.
It’s all relative though. Pakistan doesn’t have to match india- India’s might has to be split across 2 fronts (plus peninsular forces). I don’t think the gap is that too big on a tactical/battlefield level and we can’t forget that after 2020 Western units have started to be shifted to the East so I don’t think the time is far when the Pakis are comparable to deployed Indian forces in quality and quantity and this is entirely of Indian making and failing to peg its military strength to GDP expansion.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

Some part of your assertion can be rooted in reality but most is just hoping for a favorable future.

there were many on this forum that said J 10 will never be inducted in PAF a decade later you can see how that turned out 12 arrived and 24 more on order.
America cozying up to Pak and might even let F 16 spare parts slip through.
Your underestimating JF 17 but is it worse than MIG 21? Does that plane have no worth? Tell me Honestly.

Has anyone in history won by saying the other side in not good enough?

The purpose of Pak is not Destroying us but act as a permanent leash to us and every other country friend or foe alike wants Pak to always be a deterrent to us so saying that they will never be as strong as us has no value.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Some part of your assertion can be rooted in reality but most is just hoping for a favorable future.

there were many on this forum that said J 10 will never be inducted in PAF a decade later you can see how that turned out 12 arrived and 24 more on order.
Your underestimating JF 17 but is it worse than MIG 21? Does that plane have no worth? Tell me Honestly.

The purpose of Pak is not Destroying us but act as a permanent leash to us and every other country friend or foe alike wants Pak to always be a deterrent to us so saying that they will never be as strong as us has no value.
Going forward Pakistan’s role will be clear- it’ll by the barking dog to keep india unable to fully focus on the true threat to the East. If India had been sensible enough to keep absolute conventional superiority in the West it wouldn’t have gotten itself in this mess but now resources are so minimal they have to split them back and forth between the 2 fronts

+ yes the IAF is absolutely the worst offender here. How they’ve let their strength deplete so dramatically in the last 15 years with no plan to fix it in the next 15 years is atrocious. They had one idea 20++ years ago (MMRCA) and haven’t thought about anything else.

it even came to the ex CAS saying they didn’t want additional off the shelf (2-3) squadrons of Rafale, they were only focusing on 114 MRFA,and This tunnel vision is still there, in fact it’s getting worse.

depleting fighters
8 aged Russian tankers
3+2 AWACS ( Pakis actually have more)
No ISTARs

Rex72920

Country flag
The difference between india and Pakistan is that the Pak military is the first to be be fed (see their recent F16 sustainment package whilst they are simultaneously begging to IMF), in india they get the scraps. In real terms (if you take out MHA’s budget and pensions) Indian defence spending is <1.3% of GDP and most of this gets gobbled up just on salaries.
Maybe that is the main reason why Pakistani economy is in shambles. And it will remain so in forciable future.

When we look at our defence budget. We should look at it, in terms of our expenditure. 22% goes towards interest payments & 15% on defence, of which 19% was reserved for capex last year, 68% of which is reserved for Indian defence industries. No other ministry even comes close. Diverting more resources from infrastructure to defence will only hurt our own economy.

You believe Pakistan cannot destroy India & only act as a leech. I too resonate with that. But why do you wanna feed the leech till it gets fat.

I believe you also support indigenisation as myself & as every one else. And are frustrated with the pace & investment in defence R&D. I don't believe there is any disagreement in that regard.

Disagreement is only in regards to the blackpilling as a source of sadistic amusement.

Last edited:

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Pak will easy survive, thanks to US, China & Saudi, but pakistanis will struggle to survive - and some 8 ssk is not going to change a lot.
the thing is,other than in soem areas,there is a feeling(an aura) that india is underequipped in the quantity of systems for its size and for the amount of money it can spend.there seems to be a lot of ineeficeincy in the speed of decision amking for procurement and things take a long time it seems for any novice defence enthusiast.

In pakistan,I don't think they will be able to purchase planes to make squadrons nos to 30 as they will face bankruptcy before that,similar situation in every fieldthey are barely surviving for another day. but you get an aura from them that that is the only limitation they have along with ofcourse no indiginous solutions.but these can only bite them in the long term.But you cannot deny that the difference between pak and india should be much greater.we will have to wait until the indiginous efforts and policies long term effects trigger in the next 5-10 years to see a real difference.until then we have to fine with slight advantages in all fields in nos except for maybe the navy.

in the short term their decision atleast in military procurement are crystal clear and steamlined,at least it seems so.it is probably because pakistan's political setup has the generals at the center and they are indebted to pakistan's strategic objective of being a fort of islam for their power partially.this means that they are focused in keeping the military as upto date albeit with expensive foreign systems despite cash issues.

I get the feeling that there is a lethargy in indian military procurement that will only be resolved through the coming crucial 5 years.this is the beginning painful crawl but the writings on the wall for one of india's true real enemies that is the internal sabotagers and lobbies.however we should be thankful to those corrupt foreign-fleeing military people in pak,because they were probably the ones causing even the slight slowdowns we see,otherwise the pak military is quite frugal, committed and clearheaded in what they want.they have learnt it through necessity .

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
View attachment 176630
Pakistan's forex reserve is at 7.5$ billion. They only have funds left to finance their imports for this month. Let their economy survive till 2030 & their runways survive our SAAW & Brahmos before the onset of war, then will see how far their fighters can fly.
the thing he might be intended to say is that pakistan is a minnow like nation compared to india and we should be giving them a shellacking instead of a close or ok style win in terms of defense procurement speed and thereby quantity of stockpile and the level of indiginization.

there is a sense that the politicians,generals and babudom are hiding their laziness and lack of will and unimaginative thinking behind the procurement budget which is much larger instead of squeezing every bit of potential.

I am sure the pak military as a whole might have learnt some few tricks to get what they want and get it frugally as they seem to always be in financial trouble and hence are forced to do it.

I mean do you think some these politicians and generals would order anything if we did not have such a relatively large economy,I think probably some of them think of the defence sector as a liability that they wish to do without if not for the obvious dangers on the border and would love to enjoy peace dividends like the pozzed europeans after cold war.the regualr nationalistic thought must seem more into their consiousness for them to think of the military and the industries associated with it as necessary for their survival as politicians and as an asset to the country.

Waanar

Country flag
Today not on MSM news

Probably, what the government wants to or would want to do is give such news as less publicity as it can so the fear of getting killed among potential settlers is quelled.

While I am emotional about this issue, the best thing we can do is not allow this news to get mainstream attention so new residents aren't scared off.
Once there's a large percentage of other Indians there, they can mount successful reprisals AND be numerous enough that one or two deaths matter for naught.

I know, sounds super wrong but the government would probably be thinking this way.

mohitsingh501

Country flag
What if BSF provided with land mine, can it stop Pakistan forces from advancing into indian territory without any help from millitary.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles