India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

AnantS

Country flag
I need to put forth my points here.

The world is already at war and likely on the verge of a nuclear exchange. I am not too sure why this hard fact must be subdued.

The Chinese are at the gates whilst Pakistanis are distracting us with terrorist infiltration. What sporadic bomb blasts were doing during UPA has been replaced by 0.5 front which is already doing strategic strikes on your cities and economy by blockades and anarchy. The blockade of Delhi by agitating Sikhs (for no sound reason) cost us billions.

The hate in Punjab for the rest of India started when this nation got independence. The revisionist propagation of the Sikh religion started earlier. The first alternate point of view came in 1900 and then it became mainstream within 2 decades. Most of the preachings were/are founded on hate for Hindus and particularly Brahmins.

What happened in 1984 and onwards was the result of what was happening for the last 80 years and the driving force was their self interest of becoming a separate nation not a misunderstanding between two lovers.

Optimism is a safest bet when we have nothing to lose but it can not be compulsive at the cost of people who actually get crushed by forces working against the Union of India.

Call for violence against Hindus also have its strong links with Hindus not ready to get their hands dirty. A video I posted just yesterday showed how any stray dog feels emboldened to bark and spit on us because he knows we will cower back.

The adversary in the above case a Pakistani terrorist has no distinction in his mind to separate a violent Hindu or a peaceful Hindu. Obviously, he can be recognised because he is infiltrating from outside or jumping the fence. But those who live among us have mastered the art of shifting the burden of Secularism and Liberalism on us while remaining free without worrying about the reputation of this country. Ask me what kind of facts I can present to prove my allegations. They abuse India when overseas. They riot when foreign heads are visiting. They make alliances with known India-haters. They sing atrocities in front of them and call for sanctions when they themselves have created those confrontations.

Ask yourself if you are not the victim of that burden laddened on you. Check if you are a victim of the freebies of nationalism, unity and love they throw at you to confuse you. Find out if they stay strong with you under the pressure of media narrative and instigating toolkit storms. Detail when they last stood for your religious sensitivities because you are always considerate cowards ready to adjust and oppose your own people to keep them happy?
👍 Well said.

Waanar

Country flag
From 0:32, Made in Pakistan khyber darra made rifles recovered from those paki terrorists.
View attachment 169171
It's not a oofing M16.
It's an OOFING Darra made AK with a OOFING AR handguard and what looks like a retarded airsoft replica buttstock.

What in the oof is this, seriously? Why does Darra make this shit?

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
It's not a oofing M16.
It's an OOFING Darra made AK with a OOFING AR handguard and what looks like a retarded airsoft replica buttstock.

What in the oof is this, seriously? Why does Darra make this shit?
1. It looks cool
2. AR handguard >>>>> AK Handguard
3. The buttstock is actually extendable like in an actual AR
4. You have 12', 3', 9', 6' rails to mount darra made components, I've seen travel videos in pakilands showing these mounted with Flashlights and lasers and whatnot
5. (1.)

Blademaster

This argument neither suffices nor is relevant to the rant you made in response to my post where it was about financial situation of an individual.
That is your opinion

No, it doesn't. Just as armed forces saving his life won't make them pro Pakistan, taking pity on a poor individual won't make me a terrorist sympathiser. It's basic reasoning and reason why at first place I called you incompetent.
Ok since you are resorting to personal attacks and getting personal, then I am sure you won't mind me responding in the same or are you gonna hide behind your mod status to shield yourself?

You are still violating debate pyramid and just strawman arguments far away from relevance.
Ha ha ha ha This is so typical of a libtard response. If you don't like the argument or the way it is going, you just label it as strawman argument or say it is fallacious. What makes you say that I am violating debate pyramid and setting up strawman argument. You just don't want to argue and now attempting to browbeat me.

Picking every individual with same measure of terroristic perception kills innocents along.
Just be a bit empathic, think if you are born in a theocratic hellhole, your family is either starving or has been abducted, an individual man who is already traumatized won't be able think for right or wrong in that way. He would have lost everything and his family would be everything he has and he will do anything for them.
Not my problem. I don't care. Once he becomes a threat to me or my family, I am not gonna stop and debate how society was unfair to him or so. He needs to be neutralized in order to prevent further harm to me or my family. That is how basic defense works. It is not our responsibility to make sure that the society he lives in takes care of him. Pakistanis separated from us and wanted to live in a different society and in a different set of rules. No one forced them. In short, they made their boat. Now they have to live in it and they shouldn't force us to live in that boat along with them.

Whether that captured person is saying is true or false about his financial situation is debatable. But if you don't feel sorry for any such person, there is something seriously wrong with your mind.
Spoken like a true libtard. Why the hell should I feel sorry for that person once that person decides to hurt innocent people. If you feel the need to drop everything and feel sorry for that person instead of concentrating on protecting your loved ones, you are seriously deranged and something wrong with your mind.

Even right wing nationalist circles of Punjab hate him to the core.
Punjab had quite much of a nationalist majority over khalitani factions.
It's Gill's catch and encounter on doubt policy which took away lives of many innocents turned a chunk of families against Indian state.
That is a load of BS. You are falling for the liberal narrative. I was there during the 90s and I remember that more than half of the Sikhs were cheering him on because the Khalistani movement was making hell for everyone. They were terrorizing the entire population and become a serious menace. Khalistani were whacking Sikhs they suspect of being supporters of the Indian state. They even celebrated him and gave him a hero's welcome.

If you have ever lived in Punjab or northern areas of Haryana where Punjabis are majority, you would hear stories from your parents and grandparents about that era. It's Congress' stupid policy and police brutality which brought khalistan to mainstream from a faction.
It was Congress' stupid policies and the pogroms that took place after 1984 that made people sympathetic to the Khalistani cause. That support died during the late 80s & early 90s when the Khalistani movement got out of hand and the Khalistanis were carrying out assassinations and taking hostages. The killings reach such a peak that they brought KPS Gill to the fore and after a year at the helm, the killings were reduced to hundreds from thousands.

They remained lenient on Islamic terrorism in Kashmir but went full hard on people with random picking in a Sikh-Hindu majority state.
Because the Khalistanis were more of a serious threat at that time. They were trying to launch a full blown insurgency across several states. The Islamic terrorism in Kashmir was largely confined to the Kashmir valley and subdued. It only heated up after the Afghanistan war ended and those mujahideens were looking for another fight and found it in Kashmir and that was around the early 90s.

Her actions were a course requirement of forces which brought her to power than her leniency.

It indeed helps to go hard, but not retard what she and her successors went. Many of her unilateral and "strong" decisions are still being payed by the nation. Guess even Nehru didn't screw India's future, she did.
Indira was Nehru's daughter and Nehru paved the way for her to take over Congress. And yes we are still being screwed by Nehru's decisions. Nehru's decisions had more of an impact than Indira ever did.

Which way lol? Talk in data? There are 200 million Muslims in Pakistan and Hindus are largely concentrated in Sindh. They have hire occurrence of violence because of violent nature of Deobandi Islam.
Still it doesn't cover 100% of their population which is more interested in getting their bread and butter than killing their neighbors. Even in radical to more radical societies, only obsessed assholes take such actions.
This is the sort of burying in the sand mentality and naivety among Hindus that keeps Hindus getting killed. Do you not see that the Hindus are being killed off? They were notjust concentrated in Sindh. They were all over in Pakistan. And over the course of the last 75 years, the Hindus have been killed off and their communities dwindled.

Human history tells us: no, they won't put their nation first. They at best can go with signaling with donating some money. Only hundred in one will have guts to sacrifice his life and even he will expect to have well being of his family taken care off.
Now that is a fallacious argument there. You used "Human history tells us..." as if your argument is authoritative. Your argument is not. And it is disproven by many historical events. For instance, WW2 wouldn't start if your argument was taken to be true. The 3 wars that India fought with Pakistan wouldn't have happened.

Tell me why there are hundreds of madrasas in Pakistan that are ready to send their brainwashed students into Kashmir. Not all of them come from poor starving families.

If you believe that putting nation first =
random protests, diplomatic statements, social media noises & event organisation

and not a full and effective give up and boycott of foreign goods, advantages, assistance and relations,

you are too confused and childish to be helped with. Even a 10 years old can express signals and do protests, it doesn't add any value to issue. Same as social media buzz. Noise with zero value in real world.
HA HA HA HA ha ha ha ha!!!!! :crying: :crying: :crying: :pound: :pound: :pound: :crying: :crying: :pound: :pound: :pound:

So much naivety and from someone who clearly see the world through rose tinted glasses. Have you not seen protests in Pakistan which have lead to murders and killings? Into material support for terrorist acts such as 26/11 and other terrorist attacks that India suffered in the last 3 decades? Social media that calls for murder and did result in murder.

Have you forgotten Kanhaiya Lal and others that were killed so easily? Why don't you pay a visit to the Islamism extremism in India thread and Failed Terrorist state of Pakistan and the bangladesh thread to see the violence being visited upon Hindus and other minorities? These things don't happen in a vacuum. These things happen as a result of the massive brainwashing going on and they were willing to do those things instead of concentrating on things that would make their lives better.

My point remains is that as long as society encourages the people to commit violence upon other societies, those societies are under no obligation to feel mercy but do whatever is necessary to protect themselves and their loved ones and property and eliminate the threat.

India gave 1/3 of its funds to Pakistan at the beginning of independence even if it didn't have to. And until the end of the mid 90s, Pakistan was ahead of India in a lot of economic indicators. But you didn't see India launching terrorist attacks against Pakistan. For that matter, you didn't see Bangladesh launching terrorist attacks either even though India and Bangladesh had massive poverty. That is because of the mentality in India and Bangladesh (until recently) that it is more important to focus on eliminating poverty and improving one's live. Pakistan did not follow that creed but instead focused on taking Kashmir back and doing whatever it takes including terrorism and the people of Pakistan went along with that mentality willingly and ably. They chose to support violence as a means to solve their issues. Based on that, I have no sympathy or mercy for the people of Pakistan especially those who have decided to throw their lives away for measly 30k rupees. He could have said no this is not right there are other ways to support my family that does not require the killing of other innocent people.

Your entire argument is the equivalent of saying that we should feel sorry for the school shooters who engaged in mass killings because they were not raised in proper homes or brought up properly etc. Why should we feel sorry for those who have decided to end their lives by taking the lives of other people?

I have been in rough situations dire situations but not once did it cross my mind that i need to kill other people just because my situation sucks. Why? Because it is morally wrong regardless of my circumstances and I don't need anyone else to tell me that. That guy who tried to blow up other people wanted other people to feel sorry for him and excuse him for all the bad decisions he made. He does not deserve to be let off. Along the way, he had plenty of time and opportunities to reconsider the decisions he made and avoid it. He didnt. He wanted to take the easy way out and that easy way out involved killing innocent people. For that he deserves no mercy and so with other people like him.

Khokhar

Country flag
Darra-made M4s have improved significantly in their quality I have one myself it's all about the cash the more you put in the better item you get it's all CNC machines, chrome-lined barrels and whatnot in the past there were issues with quality control now the government is supporting their talents and giving them licenses as well.

Articles