India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Arihant Roy

Country flag
Another infiltration attempt foiled at LoC in Uri. Three jihadists were gunned down.

FB_IMG_1661434572487.jpg

FB_IMG_1661434576054.jpg

FB_IMG_1661434586789.jpg

FB_IMG_1661434582039.jpg

Two AK and a M-16 were recovered.

Pakistan army is trying to heat things up at LoC. We shouldnt take the bait and retaliate. Things are going downhill in Pakistan. PTI supporters are frustrated with the Army senior hierarchy . They are saying all sorts of things. The aam admi is angry with the increasing inflation of everyday items and incessant rise in petrol, diesel and electricity per unit price.

If things heat up on the LoC, it will distract the aam admi in Pakistan who will then stop showing dissent and unite and stand behind their Army.

We must not retaliate even if the no of infiltration attempts increase. Just keep on killing them when they are about to cross the LoC .

Last edited:

another_armchair

Country flag
Nobody is justifying terrorism man.
We are just taking pity on his dire poverty. The guy said he needed money so decided to do a suicide attack for just 30K PKR (10.7K INR).

Imagine if what he's saying true and he actually had to do this just for 10,000, how poor his family would have been!!
Two decades ago, there were people(15-16 year olds) in undivided Bihar ready to kill someone for a supari of Rs. 50(fresher) to Rs. 300.

Not questioning your empathy for the impoverished abdul but the INR 10K is just a ruse.

Osama did not belong to a poor family, nor did Baghdadi. These folks are indoctrinated and won't wince before pulling the trigger on unarmed strangers, strangers they have no grouse with, don't even know who or why they are killing.

Zombies like him are better off dead.

another_armchair

Country flag

In the second infiltration bid on the intervening night of August 22 and 23, a group of two to three terrorists tried to infiltrate in the Lam sector of Naushera.

As they moved ahead into minefields, a series of mines got activated and two terrorists were eliminated on the spot, the officials said. -- PTI
^Explains multiple explosions in the video. Good move by our border management folks.

Blademaster

What part is funny?
You and your naivete.

Is it Gilgit-Baltistan and POK is part India under illegal Pakistani occupation.
Or the part where Pakistani establishment uses these poor people to be an expendable non-state actor (i.e. terrorist).
Or a section of Indian pollution residing in Gilgit-Baltistan and POK has to live under oppression of Pakistani occupiers.

As Amit Shah said in Lok Sabha : PoK, Aksai Chin integral part of J&K, can die for it

No one is justifying his action but poverty and hunger can push a man to desperate measure.
We got tons of poor people growing up in India as well but you don't see them trying to blowing themselves up. We can take pity on them all we want but the minute they decide to blow up other innocent people is the minute we stop pitying them and start regarding them as the rabid dogs they have become. They need to be put down without any kind of mercy.

Pakistani establishment knows this and are taking advantage of this situation.
It astonishes me you are unable to understand this basic behavior, yet feel its funny to laugh at the situation.
Have you even considered this can be a trial pilot program with much worse to come due to the fact Pakistan is struggling economically and many more Pakistani household are are going to be pushed in poverty and desolation.

Not as per GOI. All residents of Gilgit-Baltistan and POK are regarded as Indian citizens living under Pakistani occupation.
This guy is no Indian. He came from Pakistan Punjab. Yeah the Pakistani establishment may be taking advantage of this situation but still we need to regard them as rabid dogs that need to be put down nothing more nothing less.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Even pathankot attackers were assured money to their families if they attacked the airbase, one of them even talked to his mother who said, “shaheed hone se pahle khana kha lena”, now will you call this poverty suffering unwilling terrorists or proper brainwashed terrorists? One must not get emotional here as well.
That's what I'm saying coz I live in Haryana. I personally don't think that a family of 4 people (parents and kids) with minimal requirements and lower middle class living standard will need to spend minimum 15-20k in any city of India as I Haryana. 10.7K INR (30k PKR) for death is abysmal.
It is very naive to think that Fidayeens do Suicide Attacks due to poverty only as posted by a member here.

It's ideology only, Be it LTTE or Islamic Terrorists, poverty was never a main issue for blowing oneself up.
Yep I did mentioned that we should not get emotional, and I was right that time. This pig Tabarak Hussain was arrested in 2016 as well but was released after 26 months of jail term.
1661454336245.png

SGOperative

Country flag
These folks are indoctrinated
Exactly to kill Terrorism you dont need to kill every abdul on the ground since that brings cost of its own of all types from Diplomatic Pressure, to Material Cost to Human Cost. You cut the source which is difficult but worth it. A common source of indoctrination is the Madrasa, we should be doing something about what they teach there (Atleast in the ones which are in our own country, many abduls are ready to riot because of these Madrasas) and how it is interpreted

skunk works

Country flag
Vai u have quoted 2 propagandus..the meeting between high lv officials mean nothing they will eat chai biskut and stay in defensive...we will not go offensive till any major action is taken against us by the enemy
There is so much routine bullshit in government, is most probably that but ASSINT channels always go off like 'subah ka nashta muzaffarabad me, dopahar Ka khaana...'

Kumaoni

From tactical and strategic POV he is more valuable alive than dead. He still has lot of information in his head like who paid him, how was he paid, where was he trained, who supplied him with required stores, who where the guides, etc.

Political and PR capital earned from this arrest will be massive.

He is not a piece of meat but an oppressed Indian living under illegal Pakistani occupation where is oppressed and brainwashed to carryout terrorist activities.

Remember Poverty and Hunger can drive a man to desperate measures.

Remember Gilgit-Baltistan and POK is part India under illegal Pakistani occupation.
Accha? How about the KP killers?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
You and your naivete.

We got tons of poor people growing up in India as well but you don't see them trying to blowing themselves up. We can take pity on them all we want but the minute they decide to blow up other innocent people is the minute we stop pitying them and start regarding them as the rabid dogs they have become. They need to be put down without any kind of mercy.

This guy is no Indian. He came from Pakistan Punjab. Yeah the Pakistani establishment may be taking advantage of this situation but still we need to regard them as rabid dogs that need to be put down nothing more nothing less.
What @Dark Sorrow said that saving this guy is going to greatly work for national PR.

For your response to DarkSorrow's first part @Blademaster, that is what India's offical position should be. That is a diplomatic justification Modi and Shah have before carrying out any expeditionary operation.

Also, humans are not born Mulsims and non-Muslims. So is their nationality. They are made so later and education of 1 generation can change everything.

I suggest you not to believe or express something you might regret later. You won't be able to do anything except feeling guilty.

Regards

Blademaster

What @Dark Sorrow said that saving this guy is going to greatly work for national PR.

For your response to DarkSorrow's first part @Blademaster, that is what India's offical position should be. That is a diplomatic justification Modi and Shah have before carrying out any expeditionary operation.

Also, humans are not born Mulsims and non-Muslims. So is their nationality. They are made so later and education of 1 generation can change everything.

I suggest you not to believe or express something you might regret later. You won't be able to do anything except feeling guilty.

Regards
And I am suggesting that you don't be naive and gullible and wishing for peace too hard to the point where you get taken for a ride and you found out the hard way. Atal Vajpayee found the hard way with the Lahore Bus diplomacy. Indira Gandhi found out the hard way when she gave up everything for nothing to help out Bhutto only to find out the hard way. Lal Shastri at the Taskent conference. I don't need to say any further on ex PM Singh and his astounding naivety towards Pakistan. The results were so overwhelming obvious for us to see.

You cannot just trust Pakistanis at all. Their entire society revolves around the premise that India must be destroyed in any way in any fashion. There is just no reasoning with any element of Pakistani society.

You want to express mercy. Fine, do it at your own risk but don't risk anyone else or ask them to do so. For my part, I will not risk my family or friends or myself for any kind of mercy upon any Pakistani. Only exception I make is if the Pakistani in question is Hindu and needs to escape from Pakistan's hellish and evil society.

Indrajit

Country flag
Another infiltration attempt foiled at LoC in Uri. Three jihadists were gunned down.

Pakistan army is trying to heat things up at LoC. We shouldnt take the bait and retaliate. Things are going downhill in Pakistan. PTI supporters are frustrated with the Army senior hierarchy . They are saying all sorts of things. The aam admi is angry with the increasing inflation of everyday items and incessant rise in petrol, diesel and electricity per unit price.

If things heat up on the LoC, it will distract the aam admi in Pakistan who will then stop showing dissent and unite and stand behind their Army.

We must not retaliate even if the no of infiltration attempts increase. Just keep on killing them when they are about to cross the LoC .
Don't understand where you are going with this. What changes do you forsee if PTI supporters or "aam admi" are angry with the army? Will the army pack up and go home? PTI is likely to push for more terrorism if they come to power.

You can't just keep killing militants only because with no blow back, it's all in their favor and you simply won't be able to get everyone coming in. Would you risk a major attack here so that PTI supporters or anyone else can make angry remarks on the PA?

If there is a concentrated push on the LC, we simply have no choice but to open up across the LC.

Indrajit

Country flag
You and your naivete.

I agree with you. States have to be ruthless on national interests. The only thing to be discussed here is if having this guy alive serves our national interest better than him dead. I believe, for now it does. That does not mean I'm in favor of more such cases, one in a few hundred is enough. The rest need to be eliminated .

Articles