India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
30K PKR = just around 10k inr, usual income of poorest families here in Haryana.
I'm actually feeling bad for fella and his family. Hell of poverty he's living in if what he says was true.:(
Atleast Haryana’s per capita income is more than 2.5 times Pakistan’s.

Porkis are high on delusions and low on development. A few elites control all the poor into doing all dirty jobs. There’s a reason why Indian army kills the most highly indoctrinated terrorists unmercifully and spares the lives on those who were persuaded to attack Indian forces in exchange for money for families or those who realise that what they’re doing is wrong, like Lance Naik Nazeer Ahmed Wani, Ashok Chakra, Sena Medal (Bar to) who used to be a Hizbul Mujahideen insurgent but surrendered and later on became one of the highest decorated soldiers of the Indian Army and got Killed in Action serving the nation after killing more than 30 Paki terrorists. Hundreds of such ex-insurgents from Kashmir valley serve in Indian Army.

Even pathankot attackers were assured money to their families if they attacked the airbase, one of them even talked to his mother who said, “shaheed hone se pahle khana kha lena”, now will you call this poverty suffering unwilling terrorists or proper brainwashed terrorists? One must not get emotional here as well.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
Atleast Haryana’s per capita income is more than 2.5 times Pakistan’s.
That's what I'm saying coz I live in Haryana. I personally don't think that a family of 4 people (parents and kids) with minimal requirements and lower middle class living standard will need to spend minimum 15-20k in any city of India as I Haryana. 10.7K INR (30k PKR) for death is abysmal.

Articles