India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

PD_Solo

The only one
Country flag
I was just showing my friends the Natgeo documentary of "Earning the Badge-Para SF" the previous day of the surgical srikes and then one asked me that can't these Para SF be dropped behind enemy lines and made to avenge URI...

And see he got what he wished for....

Mikesingh

Country flag
:D

Lookie here
pakistan trying hard to hide its lies.. bans Indian channels..pak army is really worried.

Aftermath of Surgical Strike: Pakistan Bans Indian TV Channels
Pakistan's media regulator has asked all channels in the country to "immediately" stop broadcast of illegal Indian content amid the ongoing tension between the two nations.

Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (PEMRA) in a statement said it has been receiving complaints that several local private channels were showing Indian talk shows, reality programmes and dramas without permission.

"The complaints have shown serious concerns on this issue (illegal Indian contents) in the wake of current situation between India and Pakistan. Complaints have urged PEMRA to impose immediate ban on broadcast and distribution of illegal Indian channels and illegal Indian DTH," PEMRA said in a statement on Thursday.

PEMRA said that it had already taken steps to stop illegal broadcast of Indian channels and warned that all distribution networks and TV channels should follow the laws and "immediately" stop the broadcasting of Indian contents.

"This will sent a positive signal to the public about the satellite TV channels and distribution networks' commitment with rule of law and the country about which a huge number of talk shows preach daily," it said.

According to PEMRA rules, local channels can only show 5% foreign contents but it has been seen that several channels mostly rely on foreign contents, mostly Indian, Turkish, American and European. The statement came after Indian Army announced that seven terror launch pads were targeted across the Line of Control (LoC) by special forces during a 'surgical strike'.

Last week, Raj Thackeray-led MNS issued an ultimatum to Pakistani artistes and actors, including Fawad Khan and Ali Zafar, to leave India by September 25 or else they would be "pushed out". Recently, concerts of Pakistani singers Shafqat Amanat Ali and Atif Aslam scheduled in Bengaluru and Gurgaon respectively were also cancelled.

Source>>
Was Arnab Goswami of Times Now beamed to Pakistan? If so, they must have been really pissed off with him and the reason for a blanket ban on all Indian TV channels!! Lol! :biggrin2:

By the way, where the fuk are the Porkis on this thread? They seem to have run for cover! Or hiding under their burkhas! :lol:

Last edited:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I was just showing my friends the Natgeo documentary of "Earning the Badge-Para SF" the previous day of the surgical srikes and then one asked me that can't these Para SF be dropped behind enemy lines and made to avenge URI...

Ask your friend to keep wishing for such things.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
They are just making things hard for innocent civilians which pisses off our troops and a shell shower happens on the Paki side, wierd weather phenomenon.
That's because we atleast have something to target on the other side - The terrorists.

They only have 2 options, Army and Civilians. If they attack Army, they know that they will be out-bombed. Hence, they go for the soft targets.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
Now, we have an excuse to bomb CPEC, which is in our territory (PoK).
View attachment 10699
Good, Chinese will be antagonizing Bangladesh more than India, and will help reduce floods in Assam (most of the flooding there is due to local catchment than inflows from Tibet). Dhaka will move closer to Delhi. Keep em coming!

:balleballe:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag

Uske moon mein ghee Shakkar!!!!!

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Our food belt is in North, central and South India not in North East. Let Chinese block the Brahmputra we will block Indus and feed Northeast from other parts of the country.

Articles