India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

praneet.bajpaie

Modi and his army, to hide their miserable failures among their masses that they can't fight with Pakistan being a strong state, first talked to let’s fight a war on poverty. When this bollywood script didn’t worked properly among their “fool” masses ( and here also in DFI where baniyas and people were calling modi a 56 inch seena not working) and they were not satisfied. So, in order to fake and false satisfy them. They staged the drama of the LOC defilement by Indian troops and named them Sir G Cal, but “Cal “didn’t arrive. And, in the terms of opposite, they faced heavy causalities’. And, one is with us. :pound::lol:
This is an Englsih forum. Please type in proper English. Others go back to your ISI funded PeeDeeF

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Bodies of Indian soldiers are rotting take them back give them some respect. Babul Chuhan body will be given back once we cut his brain and heart.
This shows the sick mentality of you people.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Today is friday , Porkies died yesterday ,
No u miss something. Today is Friday. Agar aaj Jinda note tau Jumme ki namaz padhte but now they are in Jannat e Momin e Musalma

As for Hafiz this is not surprising. Muslaman usually loose their temper on Fridays after Jumma Namaz.

Just google the spike of Violence on Fridays in Muslaman neighborhood and countries.

Bornubus

Modi and his army, to hide their miserable failures among their masses that they can't fight with Pakistan being a strong state, first talked to let’s fight a war on poverty. When this bollywood script didn’t worked properly among their “fool” masses ( and here also in DFI where baniyas and people were calling modi a 56 inch seena not working) and they were not satisfied. So, in order to fake and false satisfy them. They staged the drama of the LOC defilement by Indian troops and named them Sir G Cal, but “Cal “didn’t arrive. And, in the terms of opposite, they faced heavy causalities’. And, one is with us. :pound::lol:
Kahin tera Baap tau nahin mar gaya surgical strike mn ?

Ammi sey bol dusra Abbu doondh legi Niqah ke liye. 4 Niqah allowed hain gadhe.

airtel

Country flag
dear Pakis this video was uploaded on youtube 2.5 years ago check the date >>> this is the credibility of Paki media >>>

Brood Father

Country flag
Both these answers prove that this guy is nothing but a troll.

Good job buddy, keep up the good work.

Typical Paki behaviour. When no cogent (look up a dictionary, kid) argument forthwith, spew untruths. lol
Now this porky will be searching for dictionary after the jargon you have mentioned above :pound:

kr9

Country flag
Whats with the Sudden influx of Pakistani members ? is the butt hurt that real ?
They are just trying to push their twisted narrative.
I mean, look at the number of posts and their time of joining........bas bc karne ke liye account banaya hai.....
:biggrin2:

Yodha

India is my Identity
Country flag
Infact i have never entered in any madarassas in my life , who told you all this propaganda.
Please join one right away. You may get some sense.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Brood Father

Country flag
No u miss something. Today is Friday. Agar aaj Jinda note tau Jumme ki namaz padhte but now they are in Jannat e Momin e Musalma

As for Hafiz this is not surprising. Muslaman usually loose their temper on Fridays after Jumma Namaz.

Just google the spike of Violence on Fridays in Muslaman neighborhood and countries.
Ohh shit ......why are we so callous , we should waited for Friday to dispatch their sorry asses to junnah
But again who the fuck care ...only good porky is dead porky....and wait i have just ordered PORK SAUSAGE..:bounce:

praneet.bajpaie

Check your previous post, where you typed " This is an Englsih forum. " And I just corrected yourself, better go back to school and have some ABC classes.:pound:
What did you correct? Do you even know what correcting means? This is an English forum. How did you correct me and prove that this is not an English forum?

If this is the education and IQ level of a common Paki then yeah you guys are the most educated people in this world, no doubt.

Bornubus

tera baap tu aab mar gaya suwar ki mout , ganga meh muslim ka shit enjoy keray gah ur dubara " naye janam meh suwar peda huga, teri maa modi ya parekar ya shiv sena ya ajit doval ka loda chusey gi majey keray gi haye randwey tu bhi marey ga jald hi humarey nuke she cow urine drinker :pound:
Lamo tu to Hindu ka mut aur shit daily khata hai Jo ham Indus mn dalte gain. Teri Randi Maa Abb Hapig ki sex slave hai :lol:

Tera Baap tau jaanat mn Pig piss be upon him sey Gand marwa raha because Indian army cut his penis in surgical strike

Oops sorry he never had the penis because he was a circumcised Jihadi pig :lol:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
You have answerd yourself Economy, military, technical, Diplomatical, Size
Economy:
India: $2.3 trillions
Pakistan: $269 billions
(India is even growing faster, already have 20% higher GDP per capita with double growth rate)
India is going be fifth largest economy by 2020, 3rd by 2030 and 1st or second by 2050. Obviously, first by century end means more defense and scientific research budget.:first:
I can explain a lot in details.
Military:
Army and Air Force nearly double and Navy Triple.
Nearly, 21 reactors compared to your 3, have better expertise in many TNW applications. Gap is still widening.

India has ICMBs, SLBMs, Nuclear Triad, ACs, LPDs (in 3 years), DDGs, FFGs which of pakistan can only dream of.

India has tested it's DMRJ scramjet and will test HGV by year end to be fourth country after US, Russia and PRC.

India has been testing laser and directed energy weapons which pakistan even can't dream of.
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/indian-laser-and-directed-energy-weapon-dew-thread.76144/

India has been working on a brand new tech called High Intensity Superconducting Proton Accelerator to alternate nuclear.
We have anti missile shields, a huge defense budget and we are still sharpening tips of our current spears.:first:
I can still explain a lot in your quality and quantity.
Technical:
Pakistan is ahead of India in technological sector. That's why.
Global Innovation Index (of 141 countries):
India: 66th, Pak: 131st
Patents filed (2015):
India: 3416
Pakistan: 16
Which means an average Indian is 33.34 times more innovative than an average pakistani.
India invests annually $50 billions in R&D compared to your $2 billions.
We have been ranked 9th in global science ranking, 11th in USTPO and, 13th in science journals, pakistan is not in top 100.

Even this year, our space telescope solved red giant puzzle,
After implementing Asia's largest Observatory, we are making world's largest Neutrino detector.
In terms of space technology, when we are studying some of world's largest rockets and deep space missions, to have 80+ operational satellites by 2020, India is going for manned spaceflight and space station, meanwhile pakistan can't even launch a 1kg weight in low earth orbit.

I can mention a lot more.
Diplomatic:
I don't see pakistani having overseas military bases, spending billions annually in donating aid, doing huge infrastructure projects overseas, making some of world's largest trade corridors,

Meanwhile, pakistan is yet to reach out it's embassies in many countries.
What is English? It's English double check that, and we are far better educated people than you, my International English standard wouldn't bear a fruit in your mind of understanding lol.
Education Index:
India: 0.473
Pak: 0.302
(It's a huge gap in EI and pakistan is at par with Somalia behind Afghanistan).
Literacy Rate:
India: 81.4%
Pak: 63%
LOL.:D

Last edited:

raheel besharam

tera baap tu aab mar gaya suwar ki mout , ganga meh muslim ka shit enjoy keray gah ur dubara " naye janam meh suwar peda huga, teri maa modi ya parekar ya shiv sena ya ajit doval ka loda chusey gi majey keray gi haye randwey tu bhi marey ga jald hi humarey nuke she cow urine drinker :pound:
teri maa heera mandi ki raani aur ye jo meri dp tera hijra army chief mujra kar raha hoga surgical strikes ke baat bichaare ki izzat hi ni rahi

Kshatriya87

Country flag
No we never do this its all propaganda , we could have killed all hindus we ruled india 1000 years , but Muslims never did that.
Even now we are capable of kill 100 crore Indian but we wouldn't do that.
You like fantasies, don't you? :drool:

Articles