India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
Lol says a Paki who remained as a slave for 5000 years of History
And to add whose forefathers were too chicken (goat?) to resist the raiders from the west and their foremothers willingly gave up their honors.

Imaxxx

Country flag
No we never do this its all propaganda , we could have killed all hindus we ruled india 1000 years , but Muslims never did that.
Even now we are capable of kill 100 crore Indian but we wouldn't do that.
Define "we".

Immanuel

Country flag
* Some news folks claiming 200 SF being used, to clarify 3 squads of Para SF and 1 sqd of Garud were in play. such missions are child play for them. A C-130J full load of SF is enough to capture Sargodha. 3-4 Ghatak platoons backed by respective infantry were involved.

* The first OP was conducted the night of 21st, after Uri, my relative doesn't clarify what was used, but I guess arty pounded 4 main camps which were 12-20km in POK. Each major camp usually has 30-40 pigs + handlers + sometimes a BAT unit. They were pounded hard, atleast 150+ were killed. Those who survived the barrage regrouped over the last week and slowly made their way to the launchpads. This was done quietly, PMO didn't know about it, IA denied it, the Porkis felt it.

* PLA elements in POK are now seen leaving in a hurry. :rofl:Their all weather friends didn't want to be anywhere near the action.

* More Ops in progress, can't elaborate yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Imaxxx

Country flag
Again, anyone find it weird PM has not tweeted about the strike ? What is he waiting for, some confirmation ?
No press conference by their DGMO either. Shell shocked. I bet we hallaled >2 pa regulars.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
* Some news folks claiming 200 SF being used, to clarify 3 squads of Para SF and 1 sqd of Garud were in play. such missions are child play for them. A C-130J full load of SF is enough to capture Sargodha. 3-4 Ghatak platoons backed by respective infantry were involved.

* The first OP was conducted the night of 21st, after Uri, my relative doesn't clarify what was used, but I guess arty pounded 4 main camps which were 12-20km in POK. Each major camp usually has 30-40 pigs + handlers + sometimes a BAT unit. They were pounded hard, atleast 150+ were killed. Those who survived the barrage regrouped over the last week and slowly made their way to the launchpads. This was done quietly, PMO didn't know about it, IA denied it, the Porkis felt it.

* PLA elements in POK are now seen leaving in a hurry. :rofl:Their all weather friends didn't want to be anywhere near the action.

* EW elements ensured the Porki radars were deceived, their comms in the AO were jammed/scrambled beyond any practical use, this resulted in the forward BAT teams and Rangers being apprehensive from entering the arena as they had no clue what hell was being unleashed.

Whenever you think you can reveal the details, please let us know.

armyofhind

Country flag

Please get out of your delusion you indians are no match for Pakistan
Welcome Madrassa educated asshole.
Expect to be banged left right and Centre here from the very outset.

You will be an intrinsically valuable addition to our esteemed Paki terrorist panel.

@rock127 will take care of that.

And a word of advice, put some ice on your burning ass.
Cheers.
JAI HIND. :india:

Imaxxx

Country flag
Nawaz in deep trouble:
IMG-20160930-WA0012.jpg

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
i think the hard evidence will show up sooner or later

perhaps for good reasons we dont have it in the public domain right now ....maybe it will come later

so if anyone knows about such info , much obliged if they could
do me a favour by letting me know ?
thanks and best regards,
R
ref;-
@Ghanteshwar
@Akshay_Fenix
@Ramdasrathsuryavanshi

@Ankit Purohit @raja696 @aditya10r
@Akask kumar @airtel @angeldude13 @aditya10r @Abhijat @ @Ancient Indian @ @anupamsurey @ @aliyah @ @Alien @ @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10 @aditya g @asianobserve @Bahamut @BATTLE FIELD @bose @Bornubus @brational @blueblood @Blackwater @Blood+ @bhai-117 @Bangalorean @bengalraider @Bengal_Tiger @biswas_k11 @Bharat Ek Khoj @Brood Father @cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy @Cadian @DingDong @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @FRYCRY @G10 @Gessler @garg_bharat @guru-dutt @Hari Sud @hit&run @hardip @HeinzGud @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @Jay Patel @jackprince @Kshatriya87 @kstriya @LETHALFORCE @laughingbuddha @mhk99 @Mikesingh @mayfair
@MetsaMan @Mark Antony @manutdfan @maomao @Navneet Kundu @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @parijataka @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @PrashantAzazel @Rahul Singh @Rowdy @Razor @Rashna @rock127 @R.parida @shade @sasum @smestarz @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg @sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @Superdefender @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @Screambowl @Sylex21 @Tactical Frog @TejasMK3 @The enlightened @tejas warrior @tharun @thethinker @tsunami @TODELU @VIP @VaghaDeva @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf @Yumdoot @Zebra

Ankit Purohit

Country flag
No we never do this its all propaganda , we could have killed all hindus we ruled india 1000 years , but Muslims never did that.
Even now we are capable of kill 100 crore Indian but we wouldn't do that.

arre bhai how old are you it seems that you are not mature just check out ground reality .

go dont waste your time go to school .

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.

* EW elements ensured the Porki radars were deceived, their comms in the AO were jammed/scrambled beyond any practical use, this resulted in the forward BAT teams and Rangers being apprehensive from entering the arena as they had no clue what hell was being unleashed.

A lot of classified information.........!!!!!

sayareakd

Country flag
Modi and his army, to hide their miserable failures among their masses that they can't fight with Pakistan being a strong state, first talked to let’s fight a war on poverty. When this bollywood script didn’t worked properly among their “fool” masses ( and here also in DFI where baniyas and people were calling modi a 56 inch seena not working) and they were not satisfied. So, in order to fake and false satisfy them. They staged the drama of the LOC defilement by Indian troops and named them Sir G Cal, but “Cal “didn’t arrive. And, in the terms of opposite, they faced heavy causalities’. And, one is with us. :pound::lol:
You heard misdirection, when you lower your guard, thinking Modi will not hit. Doval played from background.

Articles