India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Trolls have no sense of logic, They are shameless creatures just like Pakistani Army ..

=============

A strong kick on that fat butt with a military boot can only bring temporary sense in these creatures ..

Our Army did it on ground, Rest should follow the suit including keyboard warriors ..

Last edited:

rizwan78

Country flag
There is Photographic and Drone footage of the Op, Won't be made public now, maybe later...
Why holdig
Since when u guys have stealth version of dhruv..lol...last time i saw our f16 showdown an Indian UAV inside 2km of our border.. How can be a helicopter came into our land and went back unharmed.. Come on guys even Nepal will never believe this story..lol ;)

Brood Father

Country flag
Why holdi

Since when u guys have stealth version of dhruv..lol...last time i saw our f16 showdown an Indian UAV inside 2km of our border.. How can be a helicopter came into our land and went back unharmed.. Come on guys even Nepal will never believe this story..lol ;)
Yep just like helicopter got inside abbotabad , killed OBL and came back ...meanwhile pakistani were taking a big nap...History has been repeated , Instead of Abbotabad it is hotspring , Instead of OBL it is jehadi scums and the only constant is helicopter

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
Why holdig
To blurr the faces of military generals otherwise terrorists like you will recognize them and will harm their families.
Since when u guys have stealth version of dhruv..lol...
No need for that, we just flown it at low altitudes where sleeping rangers won't even bother track.
Now, after strike, they will take more precision, we will come up with our stealth LCH in future.
last time i saw our f16 showdown an Indian UAV inside 2km of our border..How can be a helicopter came into our land and went back unharmed..
Depends on attention of soldiers man. We got lucky this time, will come up with stealthy helo next time.
Come on guys even Nepal will never believe this story..lol ;)
SAARC countries (except pak) have backed our step.:p

praneet.bajpaie

Economy:
India: $2.3 trillions
Pakistan: $269 billions
(India is even growing faster, already have 20% higher GDP per capita with double growth rate)
India is going be fifth largest economy by 2020, 3rd by 2030 and 1st or second by 2050. Obviously, first by century end means more defense and scientific research budget.:first:
I can explain a lot in details.
Military:
Army and Air Force nearly double and Navy Triple.
Nearly, 21 reactors compared to your 3, have better expertise in many TNW applications. Gap is still widening.

India has ICMBs, SLBMs, Nuclear Triad, ACs, LPDs (in 3 years), DDGs, FFGs which of pakistan can only dream of.

India has tested it's DMRJ scramjet and will test HGV by year end to be fourth country after US, Russia and PRC.

India has been testing laser and directed energy weapons which pakistan even can't dream of.
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/indian-laser-and-directed-energy-weapon-dew-thread.76144/

India has been working on a brand new tech called High Intensity Superconducting Proton Accelerator to alternate nuclear.
We have anti missile shields, a huge defense budget and we are still sharpening tips of our current spears.:first:
I can still explain a lot in your quality and quantity.
Technical:
Pakistan is ahead of India in technological sector. That's why.
Global Innovation Index (of 141 countries):
India: 66th, Pak: 131st
Patents filed (2015):
India: 3416
Pakistan: 16
Which means an average Indian is 33.34 times more innovative than an average pakistani.
India invests annually $50 billions in R&D compared to your $2 billions.
We have been ranked 9th in global science ranking, 11th in USTPO and, 13th in science journals, pakistan is not in top 100.

Even this year, our space telescope solved red giant puzzle,
After implementing Asia's largest Observatory, we are making world's largest Neutrino detector.
In terms of space technology, when we are studying some of world's largest rockets and deep space missions, to have 80+ operational satellites by 2020, India is going for manned spaceflight and space station, meanwhile pakistan can't even launch a 1kg weight in low earth orbit.

I can mention a lot more.
Diplomatic:
I don't see pakistani having overseas military bases, spending billions annually in donating aid, doing huge infrastructure projects overseas, making some of world's largest trade corridors,

Meanwhile, pakistan is yet to reach out it's embassies in many countries.

Education Index:
India: 0.473
Pak: 0.302
(It's a huge gap in EI and pakistan is at par with Somalia behind Afghanistan).
Literacy Rate:
India: 81.4%
Pak: 63%
LOL.:D
What man indy, you explaining to a Paki. He wouldn't even understand 99% of the things you mentioned here.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Could anyone tell me what is the hard evidence ( not videos please ! , because packland also has produced their videos giving a contrary picture )

pack news soures say they captured a soldier ( now confirmed by indian sources ) and they killed a few

so what is the HARD evidence ? ... of success ? ..... if we lost a few soldiers , then what did we indeed achieve ? if we took territory and in the process lost a few , i understand that but now ? ........ ???? neither here nor there ??

for the sake of doing something , we did something
but does it amount to even a hill of beans ?

my consistent take on Kashmir is that IF WE CLAIM all of it and are in a position to enforce that claim , but rather move in an out without stationing troops and barracks over there, permanently, and taking territory permanently

then

basically, we're not quite up to it !

@Ramdasrathsuryavanshi
@Ankit Purohit @raja696 @aditya10r
@Akask kumar @airtel @angeldude13 @aditya10r @Abhijat @ @Ancient Indian @ @anupamsurey @ @aliyah @ @Alien @ @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10 @aditya g @asianobserve @Bahamut @BATTLE FIELD @bose @Bornubus @brational @blueblood @Blackwater @Blood+ @bhai-117 @Bangalorean @bengalraider @Bengal_Tiger @biswas_k11 @Bharat Ek Khoj @Brood Father @cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy @Cadian @DingDong @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @FRYCRY @G10 @Gessler @garg_bharat @guru-dutt @Hari Sud @hit&run @hardip @HeinzGud @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @Jay Patel @jackprince @Kshatriya87 @kstriya @LETHALFORCE @laughingbuddha @mhk99 @Mikesingh @mayfair
@MetsaMan @Mark Antony @manutdfan @maomao @Navneet Kundu @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @parijataka @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @PrashantAzazel @Rahul Singh @Rowdy @Razor @Rashna @rock127 @R.parida @shade @sasum @smestarz @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg @sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @Superdefender @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @Screambowl @Sylex21 @Tactical Frog @TejasMK3 @The enlightened @tejas warrior @tharun @thethinker @tsunami @TODELU @VIP @VaghaDeva @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf

If you have already come to a conclusion, then what is the use of explaining anything to you.
making personal comments about others as you have done - is a common-place strategy
used when there is no logical reply

Either one is a Pakistani or a fool who would doubt surgical strikes after seeing India being proactive on diplomatic front sharing reasons, intent and necessity of these offences.
again personal attacks
this is a forum ? for discussion ?
if you have no hard evidence , just ignore my post

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
I think DFI intelligentsia should now start focusing on post surgical strikes scenarios, strategies and related updates etc.

One member has already posted a link that government in looking for more avenues to create pressure of Pakistan.

Financial Express has revealed that Pakistani terrorist leaders have been asked stay low as Indian can possibly hit them.

Coming back to scenarios and strategies my gut feeling is PA will look for weak and easy targets like our embassies abroad.or less protected posts on IB and LoC.

There can be efforts made to capture front-line CPs, infrastructures, ammunition dumps.

They can again try to cut Siachin.

Activate sleeper cells, create communal riots and attack political leadership.

Bahamut

HAHA just pick up bodies and do DNA test , check their ID cards , we will allow you to pick them.
During a surgical strike no force carry identification document , so their origin remain mystery ..............................................................................................................

Akshay_Fenix

Could anyone tell me what is the hard evidence ( not videos please ! , because packland also has produced their videos giving a contrary picture )

so what is the HARD evidence ?

my consistent take on Kashmir is that IF WE CLAIM all of it and are in a position to enforce that claim , but rather move in an out without stationing troops and barracks over there, permanently, and taking territory permanently

then

If you have already come to a conclusion, then what is the use of explaining anything to you.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire

so what is the HARD evidence ?

then

@Ramdasrathsuryavanshi
@Ankit Purohit @raja696 @aditya10r
@Akask kumar @airtel @angeldude13 @aditya10r @Abhijat @ @Ancient Indian @ @anupamsurey @ @aliyah @ @Alien @ @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10 @aditya g @asianobserve @Bahamut @BATTLE FIELD @bose @Bornubus @brational @blueblood @Blackwater @Blood+ @bhai-117 @Bangalorean @bengalraider @Bengal_Tiger @biswas_k11 @Bharat Ek Khoj @Brood Father @cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy @Cadian @DingDong @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @FRYCRY @G10 @Gessler @garg_bharat @guru-dutt @Hari Sud @hit&run @hardip @HeinzGud @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @Jay Patel @jackprince @Kshatriya87 @kstriya @LETHALFORCE @laughingbuddha @mhk99 @Mikesingh @mayfair
@MetsaMan @Mark Antony @manutdfan @maomao @Navneet Kundu @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @parijataka @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @PrashantAzazel @Rahul Singh @Rowdy @Razor @Rashna @rock127 @R.parida @shade @sasum @smestarz @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg @sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @Superdefender @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @Screambowl @Sylex21 @Tactical Frog @TejasMK3 @The enlightened @tejas warrior @tharun @thethinker @tsunami @TODELU @VIP @VaghaDeva @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf @Yumdoot @Zebra
Pakistani videos are disjointed and laughable.

India has briefed P5 missions stationed in India and other friendly nations. Most likely proof of Pakistani involvement has been also shared along with information about this particular operation.

Either one is a Pakistani or a fool who would doubt surgical strikes after seeing India being proactive on diplomatic front sharing reasons, intent and necessity of these offences.

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
You havent won a single war from Pakistan 71 was an exception because there was not land contact an it was thousands of miles away , i invite you come attack us and lets see how India vanishes from the surface of earth and becomes a nuclear wasteland , which someone might occupy after hundred years.
You guys talk of using nuclear weapons so irresponsibly each time there is a flare up. Remember this is no goat vaseline.

Articles