India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
I am glad Government of India is not making any noise about operation details and casualties inflicted because it will give plenty of ammo to Pakistan to invent propaganda lies from discrepancies.

One can already see these sick people using old videos.

I am happy with 20-30 causalities as claimed when first news broke in; as casualty are not important but the message is.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Hapig saeed threatened Zee network on video

Zee TV walon Hum batenge kya hoti hai Surgical strike :lol:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
No we never do this its all propaganda , we could have killed all hindus we ruled india 1000 years , but Muslims never did that.
Even now we are capable of kill 100 crore Indian but we wouldn't do that.
Muslims settled their rule in India around 15-16th century and empire nearly collapsed till 19th Century.
How 1000 years?:doh:
Ok folks, i think you people have no logic and further more lack manners , CYA.

Hope you realize truth and stop living in you dream. RAM RAM.
I gave you 4 logical points earlier but you gave us photos of Indian soldiers dead in Naxalite attack.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
RR guy is most likely dead, Pak Army already said they don't have any captives...
Don't think so and let's hope not.
When did the pak army statement come, looks like I missed it.

praneet.bajpaie

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
@Kunal Biswas @Bornubus @indiatester

From ‘India Ko Naesto Naboot Kar Denge’ to ‘Don’t want tensions with India’: How Pakistan Defence Minister Khwaja Asif changed his tone in 24 hours
By: FE Online | New Delhi | Updated: September 29, 2016 8:26 PM

An apparently afraid Khawja, who today along with the entire Pakistan witnessed the muscle and might of India Army, said, “We don’t want a war with India.” (Source: Reuters)

Oh God damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, lol

This is brilliant

praneet.bajpaie

@TrueMuslim

Hey kid, I know you Pakis like being spanked all over the world.

A couple of points I wanna make

as for your assertion that India did not win wars against Pakistan, please read neutral sources instead of your Pork Army propaganda pieces as to who won the wars. You will get your answer. Here's a teaser for you kid,

Isn't the guy in the second video the current Paki Defence Minister?

As for your assertion as to we are a no match for Pakistan:

Military: See above

Economy and Others: Are you kidding me?

Brood Father

Country flag
Hapig saeed threatened Zee network on video

Zee TV walon Hum batenge kya hoti hai Surgical strike :lol:
If bada pig is rattled and crying helplessly then all the reports of casualty crossing 350 + is true ....But who cares
Today is friday , Porkies died yesterday , crying today ..Never a better time to celebrate :india::india::india:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
Please consider them lost or dead.
You don't worry, unlike your country, we don't hide casualties, after confirmation, we will declare. Well, he is already declared lost.
HAHA -> Sir_G_KAL_STRIKE , you Indians never end amazing me.

LOL, even after recent rape of your own country's sovereignty, you are posting such images. Wake up, it's PCB who lacks revenue and needs matches, BCCI instead distributes revenue, even to ICC.:D

alphacentury

Country flag
Guys, dont take the bait. This could be handywork of people across border to fan religious hatred ,riot etc. So, dont fall for it, be here or on SM. Also, for the time being,refrain from making any remarks that can increase tension in our country. Our enemy will be looking for just that.

praneet.bajpaie

You don't worry, unlike your country, we don't hide casualties, after confirmation, we will declare. Well, he is already declared lost.

LOL, even after recent rape of your own country's sovereignty, you are posting such images. Wake up, it's PCB who lacks revenue and needs matches, BCCI instead distributes revenue, even to ICC.:D

Indy, he is a Paki after all. Even if the whole world laughs at him, he will think they are laughing with him.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Country flag
No we never do this its all propaganda , we could have killed all hindus we ruled india 1000 years , but Muslims never did that.
Even now we are capable of kill 100 crore Indian but we wouldn't do that.
You never ruled Hindus, your half-fathers and fore father's did. But either way you cannot understand. Madarssas won't teach these.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

TrueMuslim

You never ruled Hindus, your half-fathers and fore father's did. But either way you cannot understand. Madarssas won't teach these.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk
Infact i have never entered in any madarassas in my life , who told you all this propaganda.

Articles