India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

DingDong

Country flag
No i am not threatening , simple question if someone attacks you and tries to kill you what would you do if you capture him alive, consider your answer we will do some thing less heinous because we are merciful people.
Think about the kind of mercy we showed to those 90,000 Prisoners we took after Pakistan's surrender. That is how the civilized world behaves.

Oh, I forgot, you are a True Muslim, We cannot expect humane behavior from you. This is what you do Behead, Mutilate, Torture......

TrueMuslim

All your army is capable of doing is torture and physical mutilation of unarmed non-Muslims in their custody. Only if we Hindus could be as cruel to those 90,000 piglets.
No we never do this its all propaganda , we could have killed all hindus we ruled india 1000 years , but Muslims never did that.
Even now we are capable of kill 100 crore Indian but we wouldn't do that.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
You havent won a single war from Pakistan 71 was an exception because there was not land contact an it was thousands of miles away , i invite you come attack us and lets see how India vanishes from the surface of earth and becomes a nuclear wasteland , which someone might occupy after hundred years.
Abe jhandu, which world are you living in? We already came and attacked.

This is what I'm seeing in all the videos. All these porkis are saying "come and attack" etc. WE ALREADY CAME AND ATTACKED, You MORONS

Yodha

India is my Identity
Country flag
What makes you a true muslim?

The fact that one of his descendant got banged or begged for life under the sword makes him a true muslim.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
HAHA just pick up bodies and do DNA test , check their ID cards , we will allow you to pick them.
Intelligent person, these are picks of dead Indian soldiers in Naxal attack in 2014. Next time, try better to fool us.:D

TrueMuslim

Ok folks, i think you people have no logic and further more lack manners , CYA.

Hope you realize truth and stop living in you dream. RAM RAM.

Brood Father

Country flag
Time will tell that how we kick butt of cow urine addicts.
Ahhhhh...you fuckers are addicted to camel piss , may be that's why your ass gets kicked in every war
Researchers say camel piss drinkers esp from pakistan are born retard , heard now your scientist have also confirmed that

DingDong

Country flag
No we never do this its all propaganda , we could have killed all hindus we ruled india 1000 years , but Muslims never did that.
Even now we are capable of kill 100 crore Indian but we wouldn't do that.
Had you been capable of killing 100 crore Indians, you would have done that already, just like ISIS almost exterminated Yazidis.

As far as 1000 year of Muslim rule is concerned, Babur wasn't your grandpa, don't bask under the glory of Arab and Afghan invaders, they raped, pillaged and converted your ancestors. 1000 years of Muslim rule includes Muslim rule over Pakistan and Afghanistan, that is because those regions are part of Greater India.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
Please check video or goto loc and observe bodies hope PAK ARMY will allow you to take them back , there is to much smell of them in area.
Ask about the video of operation from Indian Army. Bodies of 38 jihadis are still stinking inside your territory.

Bharat Ek Khoj

All your army is capable of doing is torture and physical mutilation of unarmed non-Muslims in their custody. Only if we Hindus could be as cruel to those 90,000 piglets.

As a kid i was stamp and coin collector, I still have lots of stamps. Where can I get this one ?

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
I think it has. This is not the first time we've made cross border attacks but this is the first time we've openly admitted it and said that every terrorist attack from now on will be responded like this.

This is a huge embarrassment for porkis. They can't take this kind of beating and loathing from the world again and again.
My only moment of satisfaction was when a friend of mine who has contacts in the army, like @Bornubus does, revealed that the first strike was massive, and the casualties were humongous. The way he described it, he was basically hinting that such a massive carnage is impossible to accomplish simply by small arms fire. Most probably heavy weapons were used, or MLRS or artillery or drones. The commandos probably went there with the laser designator to tag the camps and the missiles did the rest, because it is not possible for any commando team to carry enough ammo to cause the kind of fire that ours reportedly caused. There were about half a dozen strikes and the first one alone resulted in ~200 roasted pigs. The way he was describing the huge fire was like a small kid reacts after watching fireworks for the first time.

Assuming that the rest of the camps contributed at least 30 roasted pigs each, still the total pork count goes to around ~350, which frankly is a lot of pork, now that I look at it that way. Earlier I thought it was around ~100 killed, but now information is trickling in from all quarters and seems that we have had our catharsis. It all makes sense now that the math adds up. News reports are suggesting that there were 150 commandos, so it's unlikely that they hunted just 100 pigs. Just 10, 20 commandos are enough to dispatch 100 uninitiated pigs. Seems like we might have dispatched 500 or so. Let's wait for posts from other veterans who have contacts in the field. I am just a puny civilian.

(Anyone wants deep fried pork? please make a phone call to the nearest army camp and take home delivery.)

Last edited:

Brood Father

Country flag

After listening its name from a retarded pakistani ...logic and manners committed suicide

brational

Country flag

Bhag ja wahan se jahan tu baitha Hai, firse surgical strike Hoga. Next time tu humein video nahi dikha payega.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Again, anyone find it weird PM has not tweeted about the strike ? What is he waiting for, some confirmation ?

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
My only moment of satisfaction was when a friend of mine who has contacts in the army, like @Bornubus does, revealed that the first strike was massive, and the casualties were humongous. The way he described it, he was basically hinting that such a massive carnage is impossible to accomplish simply by small arms fire. Most probably heavy weapons were used, or MLRS or artillery or drones. The commandos probably went there with the laser designator to tag the camps and the missiles did the rest, because it is not possible for any commando team to carry enough ammo to cause the kind of fire that ours reportedly caused. There were about half a dozen strikes and the first one alone resulted in ~200 roasted pigs.

Assuming that the rest of the camps saw at least 30 roasted pigs each, still the total pork count goes to around ~350, which frankly is a lot of pork, now that I look at it that way. Earlier I thought it was around ~100 killed, but now information is trickling in from all quarters and seems that we have had our catharsis. It all makes sense now that the math adds up. News reports are suggesting that there were 150 commandos, so it's unlikely that they hunted just 100 pigs. Just 10, 20 commandos are enough to dispatch 100 pigs. Seems like we might have dispatched 500 or so. Let's wait for posts from other veterans who have contacts in the field. I am just a puny civilian.

(Anyone wants deep fried pork? please make a phone call to the nearest army camp and take home delivery.)
IMO Govt will disclose pics, surveillance data from Drones and helmet mounted camera footages in few days.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
You havent won a single war from Pakistan 71 was an exception because there was not land contact an it was thousands of miles away , i invite you come attack us and lets see how India vanishes from the surface of earth and becomes a nuclear wasteland , which someone might occupy after hundred years.
LOL,
47 war:
Casualties:
India: 1500
Pakistan: 6000
Objective: Integration of Kashmir
Result: Integration in India and not Pakistan.
So, aim achieved? No
65 war:
Casualties (from neutral sources):
India: 3000
Pakistan: 3800
Tanks lost:
India: 150-190
Pak: 200-300
Aircrafts Lost:
India: 60-75
Pak: 20
Territory lost:
India: 320km²
Pakistan: 1840km²

Aim: to detach Kashmir from India.
Result: Ended up with defending Lahore from Indian Army and called it victory.:pound:

How can anybody claim to win war without achieving objective?:grin:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Bhai Saab, aap ki Umar kya hai? So that we know whether you are faking or really believe in what you are saying...

Articles