India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

vayuu1

Country flag
I'm always skeptical when I see the keywords 'isolated', 'strategic' and other such stuff, especially when it is uttered by Indian media. Let's say Pakistan is facing some heat on all its borders, even then, what strategic pressure does it add on Pakistan at the central leadership level? A few expendable pawns being killed here and there will not bother them. Pakistan being isolated because Bhutan and Bangladesh wont attend SAARC is no real isolation. Just watch BBC, Britain is back to their dirty games against India, same with the US. The only time someone can legitimately use the word 'isolated' is when Pakistan faces the heat from a powerful nation like US, or China or Russia. Even Russia claimed to cancel POK drills but they still went ahead with the drills elsewhere. Even then everyone was rejoicing, claiming that Russia boycotted Pakistan. So, Indians are used to hyping things and premature celebration over little things.

Our's was a tactical strike. Period. What political goals were achieved due to the strike? has it changed the strategic calculus in any way? If the aim was to threaten the world with the prospect of an India-Pakistan war, even OP Parakram achieved more than what these tactical strikes have achieved, and yet people consider OP Parakram as a failure. What everyone knows about OP Parakram is that there was massive mobilization, and that it took a lot of time to do so, therefore it failed. What many people don't know is that India planted a massive 1 million land mines on the border as part of OP Parakram. It was a feat in itself. If we had done something similar this time, it'd have been great. Just make short trips into Pakistani territory and lay a massive number of mines inside their territory. Deny them the freedom of movement. Then start shelling them with artillery from 40km away and watch the fun as the pigs run here and there to save their lives and blow themselves up over landmines!

~40~100 Pakistanis killed? ye bhi koi revenge hoti hai? Do you really expect catharsis from this? More people die in college gang wars in Bihar than this! (more people died in 2002 than this!) Look at the nature of provocation and compare it with the nature of our response. Is the damage contextually commensurate? The death toll has to suit our international stature. Just use artillery, don't go for surgical strikes. The whole nation of Pakistan has cancer, no surgery can help it, it needs amputation.
No I haven't mentioned Indian media, here, what I am saying is ,if their is tension on all borders,except China, then it will pressurise their central leadership, since they will have to divert their army to the troubled area's, in the meantime, India is looking to help those,who are dissatisfied with pak to up the ante inside pak, meaning the most powerful group in pak that is army has got their hands full, look at how Chinese are feeling the heat as far as CPEC is concerned ,regarding pak,I agree this was a tactical measure, but u forgot one thing that ,the operation parakaram was not against pak the nuclear power, this mission was to restore the faith of army into political leadership and faith of public in both, which is very important, on the other hand it will have massive impact on the pak political leadership, their military leadership, the relationship of both and most importantly, their view about Indian leadership and army, you cannot go inside a country and take a wham bam thank you mam approach, like the leadership said this isn't going to be the last action from Indian army and leadership,I can guarantee you that, every procedure needs time, atleast this leadership is taking step, it's not about killing 40-100 terrorists being killed, the point is 1st time in 45 years India has declared that they have crossed loc and killed terrorist, stunning the Pakistan, irrespective of their nuclear bluff, I mean look at the body languages of their leadership and people, watch the reactions of khwaza asif, what his tone was and what his tone is now, unlike pak, India can use sam-dam-dand-bhed,they look shit scared, spooked.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Darth Malgus

Country flag
You think too much of our safety bro.:hehe:
Army in Western border, Eastern border , FATA , NWFP, Baluchistan , Iranians firing from their side. I really think you should be concerned about your safety more than us. Your army is spread too thin, IA will exploit that to the max...

DingDong

Country flag
You think too much of our safety bro.:hehe:
Exactly, we must not care about the condition of Jihadi Zombies.

We Hindus don't disown our martyrs like True Muslims. Had an Indian soldier been martyred we would have known.

As far as the Indian soldier in PA custody is concerned, the way he gets treated will be a reflection of Muslim Jihadi mentality.

Come on, expose yourself even further to the extent that the civilized world will start treating you as a bunch of zombies.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Anyone notice PM has not tweeted about the Surgical strikes ? Is he waiting for some news ?

TrueMuslim

You havent won a single war from Pakistan 71 was an exception because there was not land contact an it was thousands of miles away , i invite you come attack us and lets see how India vanishes from the surface of earth and becomes a nuclear wasteland , which someone might occupy after hundred years.

TrueMuslim

True Muslim is treatening torture and mutilation of an Indian soldier.

Why am I not surprised? Muhammad and his hoard of barbarians did that to all non-Muslims. This is what all Inbred Jihad Zombies are trained to do.
No i am not threatening , simple question if someone attacks you and tries to kill you what would you do if you capture him alive, consider your answer we will do some thing less heinous because we are merciful people.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
You havent won a single war from Pakistan 71 was an exception because there was not land contact an it was thousands of miles away , i invite you come attack us and lets see how India vanishes from the surface of earth and becomes a nuclear wasteland , which someone might occupy after hundred years.
Lol says a Paki who remained as a slave for 5000 years of History

DingDong

Country flag
All your army is capable of doing is torture and physical mutilation of unarmed non-Muslims in their custody. Only if we Hindus could be as cruel to those 90,000 piglets.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Country flag
There is the PIG.

First of all, your username is wrong. You are not a true muslim. Arabs are true muslims. By the way, how do the of shredded porkis taste like? :pound::pound::pound::cowboy:
That's true. And @TrueMuslim you are not a muslim. You are just a bastards descendent. A lineage formed by some arab guy banging "you know who".

Don't wag your tail here you low life porki piece of shit. Go and start reading the same qoran over and over in your medrassah.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag

Please get out of your delusion you indians are no match for Pakistan
Sure, we can't match pak in making such madarssa educated videos.
For your delusions:
  1. We have brought video of operation from inside Pakistani territory as proof.
  2. Stock markets plunged down in fear of war, which usually doesn't occur in case of mere border skirmishes.
  3. Our one soldier has been captured, you guys say that was captured during ceasefire violations but officers may usually get caught if they cross border.
  4. Your entire political big mouths have taken U turn from their chest thumping and denying the attack, because they cannot retaliate. Pakistan always kept warning of bombing India with nukes in response to any such operation, but it denied to prevent escalation because pakistanis themselves know, if Pakistan drops any bomb on India, it will be nuked by 100 times bigger bombs.:D

Articles