India-China Relations

sukhish

ask you leader to learn some few words in english before his next trip to U.S, he looked like a clown during his last visit. also pappu has valid degree at least. also ask ur supreme leader to please brush his teeth, have u seen his open mouth ?

sukhish

Not accurate but true in parts.
see most people in this forum think that modi is seen as some kind supreme leader in the eye of the world.
what they don't want to acknowledge is that behind the back modi is always referred to as a roiter in chief in most part of the world.

sukhish

lets see if triple talaq issue gets settled now. good that china has stepped in now, these RSS bhadwaas were thinking they could impose their orthodoxy on all parts of the country. already 3 talaq debate is in back burner, few more humiliations and feku will stop going to foreign trips.

sukhish

after triple talaq , there next target would have been the 5 times pray of muslims, next christians, sikhs etc etc.
now these bhadwas will be shows their true aukat. china is not going away from this dispute anytime soon. they have dug in and they will make sure the 56 - incher is truly exposed. SAALA bigoted PM trying to potray himself as even bigger than abraham lincoln. mr doval has already packed his bags to china to pimp on fekus behalf.

even trump is not as guilty as this guy, and this guy is worshipped in india. thats the mindset of people.
wonder when is he going to do surgical strike in china.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
China was also reminded her Auqat in 2010 when they refuse Visa to Lt Gen BS Jaswal GoC Northern area command.

India retaliated by canceling the defense exchange immediately with China and denied visa to 3 Chinese officers enrolled in National defense college.

Gaurav Rai

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
after triple talaq , there next target would have been the 5 times pray of muslims, next christians, sikhs etc etc.
now these bhadwas will be shows their true aukat. china is not going away from this dispute anytime soon. they have dug in and they will make sure the 56 - incher is truly exposed. SAALA bigoted PM trying to potray himself as even bigger than abraham lincoln. mr doval has already packed his bags to china to pimp on fekus behalf.

even trump is not as guilty as this guy, and this guy is worshipped in india. thats the mindset of people.
wonder when is he going to do surgical strike in china.
Behen k lodey kam bakwas kar samjha, ek baap ki olaad hai to aaja Delhi, rohini sector 16, kuttey ki dum, everyone knows you are a false flagger jihaadi.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Behen k lodey kam bakwas kar samjha, ek baap ki olaad hai to aaja Delhi, rohini sector 16, kuttey ki dum, everyone knows you are a false flagger jihaadi.
Kuch zadahi brutal hai na:pound::pound: bacha dar jayaga

sukhish

SAALA already preparing for riots, great education. but before you take that step, let me remind u that U.S debars people from entering their country who are involved in riots, just like ur master was. do not underestimate the economic power of US visa. lot of ur contry men including MODI, ur great FM jaitely (Mr GST) has most lot of his relatives in U.S and he is the right hand man of Mr nationalist MODI.

sukhish

next time when ur boss comes for begging FDI, i will ask immigration to do a strip search of him, just to make sure he has what he claim he has. strip searching should not be considered as humiliation as it is routine check for third world leaders here.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
SAALA already preparing for riots, great education. but before you take that step, let me remind u that U.S debars people from entering their country who are involved in riots, just like ur master was. do not underestimate the economic power of US visa. lot of ur contry men including MODI, ur great FM jaitely (Mr GST) has most lot of his relatives in U.S and he is the right hand man of Mr nationalist MODI.
If you can ban do it why brag bloody escapist one more request please take US citizenship and stay there ok

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
next time when ur boss comes for begging FDI, i will ask immigration to do a strip search of him, just to make sure he his what he claim he has. strip searching should not be considered as humiliation as it is routine check for third world leaders here.
do it bae chutiya who in the fuck is scared of you dipshit sala nuvo riche fake NRI you are a blot to millions of NRI's and ex NRI's like my self bloody idiot

sukhish

Kuch zadahi brutal hai na:pound::pound: bacha dar jayaga[/QUOTE
i guess rioters can only think of jihadis all the time. for them either u r a rioter or a jihadi. ultimately these two category of people should have face off and will see who wins.

sukhish

China was also reminded her Auqat in 2010 when they refuse Visa to Lt Gen BS Jaswal GoC Northern area command.

India retaliated by canceling the defense exchange immediately with China and denied visa to 3 Chinese officers enrolled in National defense college.
Humm, but that was not MODI ? also what difference did that make ?

Gaurav Rai

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
next time when ur boss comes for begging FDI, i will ask immigration to do a strip search of him, just to make sure he has what he claim he has. strip searching should not be considered as humiliation as it is routine check for third world leaders here.
Chutiyas like you are good for nothing jingoistic communist laal chaddhi, buzz off.

sukhish

They elected Donald Trump didn't they? That is telling something and you are not seeing it.
yes they did, trumph only talks trash, but he does not have anybodys blood on his hands.
I understand politicians in third world countries can go to any length, but state involved on its own people(unless u don't consider them to be your own) is just not something that goes down here at all.

sukhish

Chutiyas like you are good for nothing jingoistic communist laal chaddhi, buzz off.
nice choice of words for me, anyway i won't talk gutter, as u might have learned plenty of these skills from ur master.

sukhish

eveybody is a commie or a jihadi or traitor or a blah blah blah. atleast I try to say as I see it

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
eveybody is a commie or a jihadi or traitor or a blah blah blah. atleast I try to say as I see it
while you are entitled to your views it dose not give you a free ticket to abuse the PM of a nation hoooooo shit I am sorry I forgot you are a DBCA( desi Born Confused American ) right I am sorry for hurting your fragile pride

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles