India-China Relations

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
much better than today. most of the people I talk to here (GORAS) have said it. now only few NRIs have it. as they also belong to the same cult of mindset. over 90% americans know this man only because of riots and nothing more and they do not want to know anything else about him. only indian media and few of his chamchas project him as some kind of a world leader.
I really find it astonishing that you are able to communicate with GORAS considering you write English like a toddler raised in Burkina Faso.

sukhish

if you find it hard for me, just image how ur boss feku might be talking to his foreign counterparts

SanjeevM

Country flag
the guy cannot address any press conference, cannot talk straight mouth and he is suppose to enhance indias image. except some of his chamchas none give a rat shit about him in this part of the world.
We don't care what your GORAS friends talk about Modi. He is doing good for India. We are proud of him. Baki duniya jaye tel lene.

sukhish

I really find it astonishing that you are able to communicate with GORAS considering you write English like a toddler raised in Burkina Faso.
can you show me fekus writing or reading in english from his yester years ? I can show you a lot of MMS. you can probably find quite a lot of them in oxford as well. but feku won't even be given maids job in oxford.

sukhish

We don't care what your GORAS friends talk about Modi. He is doing good for India. We are proud of him. Baki duniya jaye tel lene.
you don't care, but ur boos feku does care about GORAS, otherwise he won't be coming here pimping on behalf of his country.

sukhish

I know ur proud of lots of things about feku, from his mobster past to his handling of economy to kashmir to china blah blah.

sukhish

you don't care, but ur boos feku does care about GORAS, otherwise he won't be coming here pimping on behalf of his country.
he has made 5 or 6 trips so far, his chamcha FM jutely was here for an entire week begging for FDI. so I bet he cares a lot about GORAS then about u guys.

sukhish

In the meantime ur superman NSA Ajit Doval is travelling to china to beg as well (and u know what for). please keep ur fake nationalistic pride for yourself.

sukhish

just watch how china handles north korea, that the strategic lever it has against US. it will co-operate with US on north korea and in return ask the US to look otherway for the standoff. clever MODI thought, he can lecture china just like he lectures his bhakts. did anybody listened to his MAAN KA FART recently.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
just watch how china handles north korea, that the strategic lever it has against US. it will co-operate with US on north korea and in return ask the US to look otherway for the standoff. clever MODI thought, he can lecture china just like he lectures his bhakts. did anybody listened to his MAAN KA FART recently.
So, I'm guessing you're a Rahul Gandhi supporter? Or is it Kejriwal?

sukhish

by the way , what just happened to triple talaq. you all were rooting up for that I suppose. now because of this shameful incident and the kashmir fiasco, that seems to have taken a back seat. but remember muslims once MODI and his bhakts straigtens up china they will come after you.
all these external actors like china are hindering BJP(MODI) to resolve the real cultural issues of india. so sit tight there turn will come. one by one CHINA, PAKISTAN(KASHMIR), triple talaq, RAM MINDIR, GANGA cleaning all will be resolved and MODI will be made the primister of the world, as his leadership skills are unmatched on this planet.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
by the way , what just happened to triple talaq. you all were rooting up for that I suppose. now because of this shameful incident and the kashmir fiasco, that seems to have taken a back seat. but remember muslims once MODI and his bhakts straigtens up china they will come after you.
all these external actors like china are hindering BJP(MODI) to resolve the real cultural issues of india. so sit tight there turn will come. one by one CHINA, PAKISTAN(KASHMIR), triple talaq, RAM MINDIR, GANGA cleaning all will be resolved and MODI will be made the primister of the world, as his leadership skills are unmatched on this planet.
taking dumbness to the next level kangressi Dumbo's since 1891

chex3009

Country flag
looks like ajit doval is visiting china with his tail tucked between his legs.
http://www.indiatvnews.com/news/ind...it-doval-to-visit-china-for-brics-meet-391085
only indian GOI visits china, I do not see the other way happening.
there is no self respect left in these leaders, will always be boot licking to foreign leaders.
If In fact Doval is going to China, he will deliver a deft message to the lizards which no other government in India's history has delivered. So let his "tail tucked" if you would like call it that but remember, a message will be delivered. If the Chinis had guts and were sure of their ability to hit India, they would have done so.

valkyrie_1810

If In fact Doval is going to China, he will deliver a deft message to the lizards which no other government in India's history has delivered. So let his "tail tucked" if you would like call it that but remember, a message will be delivered. If the Chinis had guts and were sure of their ability to hit India, they would have done so.
Its not about being sure or not,China is a dead case as well that's why you have got multiple Chinese storing their worth in foreign real estates,since centuries china is being slave to different empires,they are autistic as fuck and will not think twice before launching an attack on us,and don't forget a war between us and china will greatly benefit Israel and US,economically and weapons wise,I am not even talking about the debt which comes with the war.

War is a most profitable racket,and if they want it to happen it will happen.

Yggdrasil

Country flag
yes I'am, big big fan of rahul. any issues with that. just like ur a fan of feku.
LOL you serious man? Even Porkis laugh at Pappu, even Congressis with brains (then again Congress is evil, not stupid) don't take him seriously.

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
much better than today. most of the people I talk to here (GORAS) have said it. now only few NRIs have it. as they also belong to the same cult of mindset. over 90% americans know this man only because of riots and nothing more and they do not want to know anything else about him. only indian media and few of his chamchas project him as some kind of a world leader.
Not accurate but true in parts.

sukhish

LOL you serious man? Even Porkis laugh at Pappu, even Congressis with brains (then again Congress is evil, not stupid) don't take him seriously.
i laugh at ur knowledge and feku. calling pappu is not going to make modi any less feku.
right now china is making a pappu out of this fake degree holder.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles