India-China Border conflict

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
You will not like what you will see.
Yeah, just saw it on Twitter.
well after seeing it i kinda want that creep to be pissed on despite his political significance
With this harkat he lost his political significance among his followers too.
I will wait for some Buddhists to explain. This was no leaked tape, it was on open camera among a huge crowd. If this was not normal (and I have no idea how), Dalai Lama wouldn't have done it.

sameer3694

Negative.
Damn. Apparently he said "suck on my lips" too. Yikes. I was originally thinking this was some kind of a CCP psy-ops operation. He'll have to explain himself. I think in 2019 too there was an issue where he said if his successor was a female, the she should be attractive or something like that. He later apologized.

Some people may disagree with me but I feel this footage should've been kept under the wraps. His next reincarnation will have tremendous importance to the Tibet issue. Politically he is too important. I dont care what he offers spiritually.

another_armchair

Country flag
Can we not digress from the thread topic - India-China border conflict.

Posts regarding Dalai Lama, the faith or its practices can be moved to the chit-chat thread.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
This is not 9th century anymore.

Sticking your tongue out to say hello and Saying "suck my tongue" to a minor are both different things.

Again Iam not judging Dalai Lama or any Tibetian customs. Let the modern world decide.
We already know what the world will do😅 No one will even squeal about a replacement Dalai Lama by China anymore😅

skunk works

Country flag
Not on a usual track. If operating from Chandigarh they are either heading for Leh or Delhi. Quite some activity this morning.

Screenshot_20230410_091257_Flightradar24.jpg

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Simultaneous exercises also going on

I guess that this isn't some other exercise but a part of Cope India.
Because I read somewhere the the first part of Cope America involves the transportation aircrafts and exercises such as special force insertion etc are carried out.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I guess that this isn't some other exercise but a part of Cope India.
Because I read somewhere the the first part of Cope America involves the transportation aircrafts and exercises such as special force insertion etc are carried out.

Articles