India-China Border conflict

jai jaganath

Country flag
Though I don't want to talk but I need few understanding from all members
That is it better to engage with China or Pakistan militarily during Taiwan invasion ?
As fighting both is not possible then which one would give us maxima of our objectives

Kumaoni

Though I don't want to talk but I need few understanding from all members
That is it better to engage with China or Pakistan militarily during Taiwan invasion ?
As fighting both is not possible then which one would give us maxima of our objectives
No war, but “limited operations” and “punitive strikes”. (Battle of Haji Pir type shit)

jai jaganath

Country flag
No war, but “limited operations” and “punitive strikes”. (Battle of Haji Pir type shit)
Okay but with whom Pakistan or China?
I think I wasn't clear
I mean any type of conflict with Pakistan or China?

Kumaoni

Chinese belligerence against Taiwan started when the USA started negotiations with otherwise very protective and discrete TSMC to move their Chip foundry to the USA.

Nilly Willy, TSMC agreed to invest and started building a massive 5-Nanometer Fab in Arizona followed by Biden reciprocating with the CHIPS act releasing billions in subsidies. The Chinese threat was one among many reasons the USA used to convince TSMC read Taiwan to move the manufacturing out of Taiwan.

Currently, TSMC has started dragging the project with the excuse of cost escalation. The debate started in Taiwan if the agreement was made in a haste. The Silicon Shield that has so far protected Taiwan will eventually deplete if TSMC USA becomes the key or main producer of these chips.

Obviously, geopolitics has very fluid dynamics and there can be many games built on one game. So far China is helping USA by coercing Taiwan. How it will unflod for China given USA restores back its monopoly of Chip manufacturing, is yet to be seen.
So has america actually started moving the semi conductor industry out of Taiwan? This could lead USA abandoning all of Taiwan itself, as without the semi conductor industry, Taiwan is of nill value to the USA asides from a proxy

Kumaoni

That's not possible bro and might lead to serious situation where 2 fronts open towards us
So will it be China or Pakistan
China can’t risk a 2 front war. We will salami slice slowly with them. Pakistan won’t be to hard, they can’t afford a military invasion to respond to our aggressive moves.

jai jaganath

Country flag

flanker99

Country flag
Osint thread of china mil movement near taiwan.
Remember people if something happens between both i had predicted it before hand so dm for consultations.

Articles