India-China Border conflict

ninja hattori

Country flag
Something pretty serious ....
CIA killed India’s nuclear physicist Homi Bhabha and Prime Minister Lal Bahadur Shastri—confessions of Robert Crowley, the second in command of the CIA's Directorate of Operations (in charge of covert operations), as recorded in a book by Gregory Douglas.

Refers to Indians as "Loud mouth cow lovers bragging about how clever they were & how they too were going to be world super power."

"The cow lovers are gonna rule the world one day" he added.

CIA developed a disease to kill all rice crops and starve Rice eaters worldwide. It was stopped by American farmers who were growing rice or else they would have killed hundreds of millions of Indians.

Fear of reemerging India has been haunting the west for decades and now it is coming true.

1658200126323.jpeg

1658200126499.jpeg

Blademaster

He might be a blowhard. In the end, they couldn't stop India from getting the nuclear bomb and we beat Pakistan.

The Shrike

Country flag
Something pretty serious ....
CIA killed India’s nuclear physicist Homi Bhabha and Prime Minister Lal Bahadur Shastri—confessions of Robert Crowley, the second in command of the CIA's Directorate of Operations (in charge of covert operations), as recorded in a book by Gregory Douglas.

Refers to Indians as "Loud mouth cow lovers bragging about how clever they were & how they too were going to be world super power."

"The cow lovers are gonna rule the world one day" he added.

CIA developed a disease to kill all rice crops and starve Rice eaters worldwide. It was stopped by American farmers who were growing rice or else they would have killed hundreds of millions of Indians.

Fear of reemerging India has been haunting the west for decades and now it is coming true.

View attachment 164458

View attachment 164459
Just looked up the author, totally not suspicious. Hope he writes about the Roswell alien landings next. Here's the book description from Amazon.
On October 8th, 2000, Robert Trumbull Crowley, once a leader of the CIA's Clandestine Operations Division, died in a Washington hospital of heart failure and the end effects of Alzheimer's Disease.

Known as “The Crow” within the agency, Robert T. Crowley joined the CIA at its inception and spent his entire career in the Directorate of Plans, also know as the “Department of Dirty Tricks”.

Bob Crowley first contacted Gregory Douglas in 1993 when he found out that Douglas was about to publish his first book on Heinrich Mueller, the former head of the Gestapo who had become a secret, long-time asset to the CIA.

They began a series of long and often very informative telephone conversations that lasted for four years. Douglas became so entranced with some of the material that Crowley began to share with him that he secretly began to record their conversations, later transcribing them word for word, planning to incorporate some, or all of the material in later publications.

While CIA drug running , money-launderings and brutal assassinations are very often strongly rumored and suspected, it has so far not been possible to actually pin them down but it is more than possible that the publication of the transcribed and detailed Crowley-Douglas conversations will do a great deal towards accomplishing this.

The current management of the CIA considers the revelations of some many of the inner secrets of their agencies at this time, following the Snowden releases, is not in their interest.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Can anyone tell me the official Indian solution to the border dispute
Non of us here work in the cabinet secretariat or in some advisory cell in the prime minister's office or in the defence cabinet committee
Thus no sir , we are unable to tell you any official solution.

mokoman

Country flag

is this his opinion or actual decision

pp15 = solved then

depsang = legacy old issue

demchok = legacy old issue

then standoff is over i guess . lol , what a joke.

i know secret forward location of our tanks in depsang

if i dont get 20 likes on this comment , i will post location on internet.

View attachment 164435
fyi for all , this place is ~8km from LAC , chinese already know they are here. i wonder why we dont cover these up or something . its like we want PLA to see the tanks.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag

is this his opinion or actual decision

pp15 = solved then

depsang = legacy old issue

demchok = legacy old issue

then standoff is over i guess . lol , what a joke.
Depsang -> Lost dude, forget about it. In fact, we are holding DBO by god's grace. Unless the Saser-La tunnel gets operational for all-weather connectivity, we can't establish dominance in the Depsang-DBO sector.

Demchok -> Ladakh police should lathi-charge tf out of these Chinese civilians. Why are we going soft on some civilian border intrusion ?

fyi for all , this place is ~8km from LAC , chinese already know they are here. i wonder why we dont cover these up or something . its like we want PLA to see the tanks.
Indian armed forces suck in camouflage if you haven't noticed. There is no strict SoP, or investment in military camouflage. Hiding things mean sticking some branches & leaves in mesh nets for Army.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Indian armed forces suck in camouflage if you haven't noticed. There is no strict SoP, or investment in military camouflage. Hiding things mean sticking some branches & leaves in mesh nets for Army.
Guys from SIGNALS AND ELINT do it brilliantly.
1658214546348.png

1658214577007.png

1658214154975.png

They also dig pit around the vehicles for some reason which is not shown in the video.
I don't think camouflaging could be done better than this.

Also, one imp factor, does IA have enough camouflage net covers/tarpulin for mountain regions?
The way emenrgency purchases were conducted, makes me question the availability of tarpulin.

mokoman

Country flag

While India pushed for a comprehensive disengagement, China’s refusal to discuss Demchok and Depsang had stalled all further progress in talks

there is literally no point to talks then .

Guys from SIGNALS AND ELINT do it brilliantly.
View attachment 164474
View attachment 164475
View attachment 164473

They also dig pit around the vehicles for some reason which is not shown in the video.
I don't think camouflaging could be done better than this.

Also, one imp factor, does IA have enough camouflage net covers/tarpulin for mountain regions?
The way emenrgency purchases were conducted, makes me question the availability of tarpulin.
the tanks were covered in tarp first so there is no shortage there.

i guess putting the vehicle in dig pit would protect them from artillery fire.

mokoman

Country flag
So we can say standoff is over
My question is are they going back from pp-15 or pushing dmz towards us
If they are going back then all is settled right now
Depsang was already with them
Demchok last I heard was civilian encroachment so different way have to be adopted
So 2 years of wasteful conflict
i dont know , i guess both sides will move back equal distance .

its not that depsang is theirs or both sides are blocking each other. its that strategically things are in their favour. they are now much closer to a key long road that pass through area to DBO .

in case of war they will cut the long road into peices at multiple points . we dont have such an ability .

In that case you might be overthinking. The satellite pics might have been clicked when they were being moved, or not dug-in.
its was like that for over a year , they put the tanks in dug in pit with no cover

check it out below . :lehappy: its on google maps

👀 if u go up a bit , there is some other things there too.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
So what military objective did PLA achieved except coming few kms into depsang which was already in their favour and some humiliating pics ?
What else ?
To avoid confusion I am @India Super Power
Well for starters, stop seeing this as some kind of Chinese masterstroke.

Chinese objective initially was to grab territory and strengthen their positions in Ladakh, and do this while India was (supposedly) devastated by COVID.

They thought they will face no resistance like when they made the road till F4 during Kargil.

Now, since we retaliated, the next thing was to save face and hold as many areas as long as possible.
For the areas which they are 100% sure we can’t take back forcefully (DBO, Depsang), they won’t compromise.

Articles